015

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Hanbin's POV ]

The boys were busy today when I asked if they wanted to hang out so I went out by myself and decided to occupy myself outside instead of staying in the house. I guess I can treat myself today since i've been busy lately with school and trying to graduate. I wonder what Jaeyeon is doing today, I wish I could hang out with her today.

I decided to go to the arcade and loaded $100 worth to my playing card and played whatever games I could play to make the time pass by before I go back home. I've had a few plushies that I got from the claw machines and thought I could give it to Jaeyeon or maybe my little sister.

"Wow, samchon. You're so good at playing these claw machines!" Two random kids came next to me and was fascinated that I won another plushie.

I took the plushie out of the machine and decided to give it to the younger kid and it turned out that the plushie was too big for him.

"You can have it. I have a lot," I said to the older kid.

"No, samchon! This is yours! I can't have it!" The kid tried to give it back to me with a pout.

"It's okay! I have a lot at home. Take it," I patted his head softly with a smile.

"WOW! Thank you samchon! I'm gonna show it off to my mama!" The younger kid bowed in respect and ran to wherever he went. Surprisingly, he hasn't fell yet when holding that plushie but I hope he can see where he's going.

I forgot about the kids and moved onto the next claw machine that I really wanted for myself.

"Hanbin?" I turned to who called for me and the least expected, happened. Jaeyeon and Christian hyung?

"Mama! That's him! He gave us the plushie!" The random kid that was next to me ran up to me with a smile and looked back at Jaeyeon. They know each other?

"Oii~ Hanbin-ah! What are you doing here? Where are the boys?" Christian asked while walking up to me with Jaeyeon by his side.

"Hyung, you know him? What a coincidence!" The older kid was shocked.

"Oh, hey." Was all I could say since Jaeyeon was in front of me. Earlier I said I wanted to hang out with her but didn't have any contact with her but here she is. This must be fate. I was suddenly being a kid inside.

"Mama! You know him too? How?" The younger kid looked up at Jaeyeon.

Mama? What?!

"We actually go to school together, Hoon. This samchon's name is Hanbin," Jaeyeon looked down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter