012

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mind spreading the word that The Silent Phantom is back?" She simply said and looked at his reaction.

"No ing...way..." was all Christian said.

"Why go back to that lifestyle? You have just begun to stay away from it when you disappeared for 2 years. I thought you wanted nothing from it right when you knew you fuc-" he got caught off at the end when he saw her glare at him when he was about to say something that she didn't want to hear.

"Let's just hope we don't run into that idiot, I can spread the words but we both know he will be looking for you. He's been chasing you for a while after that happened. He wants you dead," Christian said with a serious tone. 

"Not if I find him first, right? After all, he killed my cousin," Jaeyeon was determined to find that idiot.

"Be careful. I'll check on you tomorrow?" Jaeyeon nodded and they both hugged before Christian left.

[ Next Day | 2:46PM ]

School was done for the day. It was just like any regular day at school. Learning, hanging with friends, eat lunch, worrying about grades, etc.

"Oh my god! I don't think I aced that quiz earlier!" Ahri complained and faked cried.

"I'm sure you did great, unnie!" Hayoung persuaded her with a pat on the back.

"I know for sure I failed it," Bobby laughed like an idiot.

"Aw man! Same!" Hanbin gave the bro hug to Bobby.

"I guess y'all just gonna stay in high school forever," Junhoe laughed louder than the two idiots and they both gave him a death glare before attacking the 2nd youngest. Of course, Junhoe didn't regret what he said and kept laughing while being attacked.

"Hey! Isn't that Christian oppa? With Dabin oppa?" Hayoung looked in front of her and squinted her eyes.

"Oh! It is them!" Ahri smiled widely and ran toward Christian with her arms wide open.

"I don't think Ahri will get over Christian if he keeps appearing, unnie." Hayoung said to Jaeyeon.

"She knows what she's doing, just let her be," Jaeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Jaeyeeoonnniiieee!!!" Dabin screamed and ran towards her.

"I wish I can say the same to Dabin oppa too," Hayoung laughed as she looks at Dabin running towards them.

"Noona, who are they?" Chanwoo asked Jaeyeon and thank goodness for Hanbin that he also wanted to ask too.

"Some old friends from a few years back," Jaeyeon simply answered.

"My baby! I finally get to see you!" Dabin hugged Jaeyeon so tight that she can't escape.

"Hey! Too tight! Let loose, oppa" Jaeyeon winced in pain and Dabin immediately loosened up since he knows he will get beaten up if he didn't listen.

"Hi, oppa!" Hayoung waved her hands and Dabin pinched her cheeks as its his way of greeting the girls.

"Awww! Our little Hayounggie has a boyfriend now?" Dabin looks down at Hayoung and Chanwoo's hands interwined together.

The two blushed. Apparently they've been dating for a week now and it seems they will last forever. 

"Shut up," Hayoung murmered and punched Dabin on the arm lightly from being embarassed. Dabin just laughed and congratulated the two of them.

"I have not introduced myself, i'm Dabin. Jaeyeon's boyfriend," Dabin smiled confidently.

[ Hanbin's POV ]

J-J-Jaeyeon's boyfriend? 

"Hey, close your mouth from that shock bro," Bobby closed my mouth that I didn't know I opened it.

Bobby is the only one that knows that I personally like Jaeyeon and he supports it. He said it would take a while to break her shell but it will eventually open for me to make her like me back. I just hope Bobby's words were true or else I don't know what i'll do. First Christian being so close to her, now this Dabin guy? How many guys does she hang around with other than us?

Jaeyeon didn't seem to be bothered that he just said that she's her boyfriend but rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Did I just lose?

[ No One's POV ]

Christian and Ahri walked towards the group with his arms around her shoulder.

"Hey! It's that Hanbin kid! Nice seeing you again my dude!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter