chapter 6

Memoirs Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6. 





“Jessiccccaaaa… wake up unni, we’re going to be late,” Krystal knocked loudly on Jessica’s door. 


Krystal knew her sister well, and plain knocking won’t work.


She quickly went downstairs to get the spare key inside the refrigerator.


Jessica keeps the key inside a cheese box and Krystal knew it all too well. 


Krystal finally opened her sister’s door and from the fridge she grabbed some pickles.


“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH~~ damn it Krystal, why did you rub the pickles on my face. AISHHH!”


“Just get ready right now… we’re running late, oh and pls give this to Tiffany unni when you see her on soccer practice,” Krystal threw a small pink box to Jessica’s bed. 


“That’s my gift to unni, you didn’t forget it’s her birthday today did you Jessica?” Krystal raising an eyebrow.



“ahahaha~” Jessica laughed nervousy, “of course not. How could I forget this sp-special day,” Jessica trying to deny. 


“Just hurry up sloth,” Krystal shaking her head and left her sister to get dressed. 


Jessica looked over to the clock and she only has 30 minutes left. 

 

Aishh, how the hell am I supposed to get the smell of those stupid pickles off my face? You’ll pay for this Krys. Ohmo… what am I going to give Fany?? And how am I supposed to give it to her.. ahhhyaaa!! Im late!!



Jessica brushed her teeth quickly, splashed some cold water on her face and got dressed.. with ther uniform not properly buttoned in place. 


Jessica ran heading out first, “Krystal, Im leaving now. See you later in school.”


She slammed the door leaving Krystal staring at the door with a piece of toast in . 


 

~*~*~~*~*~




Krystal is running towards the school ground with her DSLR when it was announced that their teacher Ms. Kim Taeyeon is absent for the day. 

 


Great I can take pictures of cute guys around the campus. *smirks*


Oh and Jeti moments of course. (sigh) I wish I could just tell them what the two of them thinks and feels then they will be back in each other’s arms right away. But I have faith in them.. ohmo isn’t that Fany unni?? Huh, what happened to her foot?




Tiffany seating on one of the bench near the field.


Krystal went over to Tiffany. 


“Hello Fany unni, what happened to you?” Krystal pointed at Tiffany’s foot. 


“Hi there Krystal, oh this.. I just bumped into something. No worries,” Tiffany smiled reassuringly. 


“You should be more careful unni, you can’t be clumsy like Jessica unni,” 


Tiffany gulped hearing the word ‘Jessica’


“I see you got a camera there. So how is the project going along?” Tiffany tried changing the subject quickly. 


“Speaking of that project, Fany unni I want to be completely honest with you. I hope you could be honest with me too, can you?” 


Tiffany nodded weakly, not sure what Krystal had in mind. 


“Fany unni, we had a group meeting yesterday and Seohyun unni and Sooyoung unni where there as well---“


“Wait.. wha-what? Seohyun and Sooyoung where there, you met them? How? When did Soo—“ Tiffany felt butterflies in her tummy and everything seems woozy. 


“Fany unni are you okay? You turned pale… you know what? They both know you and you were actually the main topic. We didn’t mean to put ourselves into your business but we are just trying to help since in concerns my sister as well. Im just worried about her.”

Tiffany listens intently. Deep thoughts engulfed her mind. 

“Fany unni, why are you doing this? You joined soccer team to get Jessica unni back right?” 


Tiffany took a deep long breath. 


She looked at Krystal’s concerned eyes. 


“Yes, it’s all for Jessi,”


“Then why don’t you just tell her you are sorry for everything and you know her. You can’t keep my sister in the dark forever. Every secret is bound to be told.” 


“Krys, I’m not keeping a secret from Jessi, it’s just that I want to explain it to her personally. But I want to find the perfect timing. I want to be close to her again, I want to earn her trust again.” 


“You’re not the problem unni, it’s my sister because she won’t stop feeling guilty for everything—“


“Please Krystal, I want to explain it to her myself. Please?”


“I just feel my sister’s grief. She had been blaming herself ever since your mom died because of her… Jessica unni still cries at night,” Krystal is almost teary-eyed. 


“I know Krystal, it pains me too seeing how she suffers. I miss my mom but it’s not Jessi’s fault. I love both of them. My mom knew it all too well how I care for Jessi that’s why she gave up her life to save Jessi. It was my mom’s will,” Tiffany wiped her tears away and smiled weakly. 


Krystal patted Tiffany’s back. 


She was speechless. 


“Mom loves Jessi like how she loves me. Krys, I really miss her. I miss the times we would lie in bed and we won’t sleep at all. I tell her everything about Jessi and I could go all night talking until its morning. I wish she could still be with me until the day when I walk down the aisle with Jessi—“ Tiffany broke into tears and sobbed hard. 


“Unni, don’t cry. It’s your birthday today. Your eyes weren’t supposed to have tears because your eyes are one of a kind that smiles. You could make other people happy because of that. That’s the reason why Sica unni keeps falling for you again and again,” Krystal could only do nothing but sympathize. 


“Thank you for remembering,” Tiffany sniffed and smiled at Krystal, her eyes smiled as well, though tears were still there.


“Yo, look out~” somebody shouted from the field. 


Krystal looked up and saw the ball coming at them. She quickly stood up and caught the flying soccer ball from landing on Tiffany’s face. 


“Wow that was close,” Yuri ran towards them, panting, “thanks for getting the ball Krystal. Sica would kill me if that hit Fany’s face.”
The three of them chuckled, knowing that would be true. 

“Hey by the way, have you guys seen Jessica? She’s nowhere to be found. She were even absent all morning, any idea?” Yuri added.


“Huh? That’s odd Yuri unni because she left the house before me, I though she went to—“ Krystal paused and realized.. (she must be looking for a present for Fany unni, aish that slomo forgot her birthday) 


Krystal shook her head. 


“What do you mean Yul?” Tiffany asked innocently. 



“I haven’t seen her all morning and still,”


“There she is!!!” Krystal shouted pointing at a small figure from afar. 


Jessica is jogging towards them, (towards Tiffany).


Jessica is holding a box and a plastic bag on the other hand. 


“Where have you been Sica? You’re late in practice!!!” Yuri immediately grabbed Jessica’s right ear and dragged h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter