Goodbye/Come Back

When It Finally Hits

 

"Hey Babe, I wont be able to go home with you later when school is done. I umm have club activities today, sorry." He pecked her cheek and jogged down the hallway in a different direction than usual. Hyorin walked to her class but pretended to do something else when she heard some boys talking about Zico. "Have you heard about Zico and Hyuna? I heard they're meeting at the rooftop almost everyday doing who knows what." Boy 1 said and snickered and none of them noticed Hyorin yet. "Well he is our schools playboy. But isnt he dating Hyorin? He doesnt deserve Hyorin. She is different from all the girls here so she's special and unique. She is the most beau-..." He got cut off. "Dude, Are you confessing?" Boy 3 said while pointing behind boy 2. Hyorin bowed and smiled. "Im sorry for being nosy but thank you." Hyorin quickly left leaving the boys shocked that Hyorin actually smiled at them. She headed towards the rooftop, the same way Zico went, and ran up the stair quietly. She opened the door as quiet but only to revealing Zico doing Hyuna. Hyorin wished she hadn't come. She ran back down quietly and went to her homeroom class and cried. Since it was only 4th period, 3 more till the end of the day, her classmates were staring at her shocked. Bora, Soyou, and Dasom came in and quickly ran to her as soon as they saw her. "Unnie whats wrong? Does your stomach hurt? Are you hungry?" Dasom just asked some of the weirdest questions when someone is crying but Hyorin just shook her head. Soemthing came to Boras mind when Soyou was patting Hyorins back. "Did Zico do this?" Hyorin stiffened and just looked at her shocked. Soyou's temper rose. "Don't tell me Zico really dif this to yo-.." Before Soyou could finish, Hyorin ran out of the room and Bora Chased after her. Soyou and Dasom saw their teacher and told him they wont be there fore class taday and chased after Bora and Hyorin. Bora, being faster than Hyorin, grabbed her shirt and made her sit down at the school garden. "What did he do?" Bora stared at her and Hyorin only shook her head tried to not make a sobbing sound. Bora made Hyorin look at her and hyorin knew she was serious. "Hyorin, nothing will happen if you hide away everything. Holding pain inside your heart hurts when you are alone and no one to count on. But me, soyou, and dasom are here for you. So tell me what did he do." Hyorin saw Soyou and Dasom come in and she nodded. She explained everything Zico did like how he's not going home with her often like before, how he is avoiding her a bit, and what she saw up at the rooftop. The girls were shocked and hugged hyorin. "You have to break up with him. He is a bad influence Hyorin." Soyou said but Hyorin smiled and stood up. Tears slipped down her cheek. "I-I can't do that. I love him. I will find a way to change him okay." Hyorin wiped her tears and went to the bathroom to on some light makeup to hide that she was crying. The girls went to the cafeteria since that was the only thing to ease Hyorin's mind down. But somehow no matter how much they eat, they dont get fat. After 4th period was done, they had 15minutes of extra time so she went to go find Zico. She asked his friends but they said they haven't seen him. She went back to the rooftop door and just heard the same thing. Hyuna screaming Zico's name. She covered her ears and went down stairs to her classroom. "They're still t-there." Hyorin stuttered as she told Bora. Bora shook her head and mouthed 'Dont't worry about it'.

*Skip the last Periods of school*

"hey Babe, guess what." Zico said excitedly as Hyorin looked at him. "His hair is messy now." Hyorin though and just nodded. "Club activities got canceled so i can walk you home today." Hyorin smiles fakely. "Really that's great." Zico leaned in and kissed Hyorin but she didn't respond so he stopped and held her hand the whole way home. "I'm home!" She hugged her mother and father and went upstairs. Since they were one of the most wealthy families in the world, like Zico's family, they lived in a tall masion. Hyorin's and Zico's house was only a few houses away from eachother and that neighborhood only contained mansions. She layed on her bed and cried. Sooner or later, she cried herself to sleep.

~Flashback~

Everyone was at school at the auditorium becuase of the talent competition. Hyorin decided not to join this year to let others win and mostly becuase she wanted to stay with Zico. Hyuna came on stage singing and dancing giving all the biys a flirting signal especially Zico. "Hey Babe, Do you know whi that girl was?" Hyorin looked at him and that was the first time he talked to her but was looking at another girl. "Yeah She's the school's so called "Boy Addict." She would date all the cute guys here at school and she has already dated almost half of the guys. Even freshman guys." Zico looked at her shocked and proud. "Are you stalking her?" Zico grinned and hyorin smacked his shoulder lightly. "No! Lets just say i Have my ways to get information. Anyways why do you ask about her?" Zico just turned around without answering leaving Hyorin Nervous.

~Flashback End~

Hyorin woke up and did her usual stuff and went to school. Once again she looked like a queen. She went into her classroom and saw Bora, Soyou, and Dasom waiting for her. But she also saw Hyuna clinging to Zico. He didnt push her away or stop her, he just let hyuna cling to him no matter what. And yes all 6 of them were in the same class. "Oppa good morning." She smiled and Zico kissed her on the cheek. "So what did the principal say? Can we preform at the end of the school year?" Hyorin paused and Smiled widely before grinning. "Yeah, they said we could!" They hugged each other and Dasom stopped them cause they are causing an event. "Hold up what going on? Why are you guys preforming?" Hyorin giggles And she knows hyuna was glaring at her. "Well Zico and I decided to write a song called  Red Lipstick. We just finished it a few days ago and now since i asked if we could preform it at the end of the school year ceremony. They said yes!" Hyorin wrapped her arms around Zico and he lifted her up to spin her. Everyone got excited and started telling other about it. "Can't you guys make the preformance date any closer?! Everyones excited!" Soyou said and Bora nodded. "You guys are so.... Nevermind. And the end of the school is just 1 month away!" Hyorin expressed every single word she can with her hands making everyone laugh. The intercom came on. "Students, all the teachers have a meeting today and you have no classes until 3rd period." Everyone cheered and went outside to the school courtyard since it was the most clean and beautiful place in school. "Babe come here i got to talk to you." Zico put his hand on Hyorin's shoulder and walked out of the class room together. Some of their classmates, meaning bora, soyou, dasom, etc, followed them out. "Hyorin, i dont feel the same way about you anymore. I want to end this." Hyorin looked shocked and she wanted to cry but couldnt. "What do you mean?" A tear slipped down her cheek and zico started to get frustrated. "What i mean is that i dont love you anymore! Cant you use your mind, you idiot. And iim serious about breaking up with you!" Zico walked away and Hyorin Fell to the ground crying. she saw Hyuna come up infront of Zico and they Kissed. Their classmates ran up to Hyorin and brought her to the classroom. "They Broke up!" A loud mouthed boy yelled and everybody started gossiping about the most cutest couple in school just broke up. They also started whispering about how they are going to do the preformance together. "Shhh. Hyorin calm down. he os not worth your tears. " even Though Bora, Soyou, and Dasom wanted to be there for Hyorin, they also wanted to cry becuase those two have been  dating since freshman year. "I hate it. It's all because of that Hyuna Girl!" hyorin stood up and ran back at them before attacking Hyuna. Hyorin injured Hyuna in so many ways but Zico pulled Hyorin off Hyuna and threw her at the wall. "You left me for that ! She doesnt even love you! She only wants your body like a does! You said you would love me forever!" Hyorin exploded and Zico slapped her. Everyone ran to Hyorin. "Dont call her a or a becuase your just a jealous girl. And your a so go gossip and spread rumors!" Everyone looked shocked at what Zico said. Nothing from his mouth was true. Hyorin was the nicest person ins  school and everything Hyorin said about Hyuna was true. "If im a then why did you love me!? Why did you date me in the first place?" Zico paused and everyone was anxious. "I dont know but i regret dating you." That was the worst thing a guy could say to his ex. He walked away with Hyuna in his arms. "I hate him. I gave my everything to him." Hyorin cried harder and everyone went to class. Hyorin excused herself that day and was absent the next few days. Her parents were gone for 2 weeks so she was left alone at her house. When her best friends came to visit her , she didnt open the door. Everyone stared to get worried and started ignoring the two traitors. "I thought he was handsome and all because he was super nice but after what he did id the worst. He is the ugliest of all guys?" People around them agreed and Zico started to get annoyed.

~A Few more days passed~

Hyorin came to school that day and everyone she knew gave her a hug. Even the teachers missed her. "Sorry guys, i wont stay for the whole day today." She smiled at them softly when they started groaning. While she was walking down the hallway, she greeted some students. She headed towards the office and asked the Principal something. "Mr. Jang, can i use the intercom to do something. Its not anything bad but i think a lot of people will enjoy it." Mr. Jang nodde dand went with her to the intercom room. "Hello. Testing 1 2 1 2." Some students and teachers laughed at Hyorin on the intercom. "I dont know if i will make it on the end of the school year this year so can everybody please go to the auditorium." Hyorin quickly went up on stage once everybody was in the auditorium. "Okay just listen to me okay. Im sure you guys will like it." Hyorin signals one of the teachers and music started playing.

~Red Lipstick~

Ppalgake ppalgake ppalgake ppalgake
Ppalgake ppalgake ppalgake

Lipstick jitge bareugo meorireul jareugo geoul
Soge bichin naega joha
Ijen neol jiwosseo

Bunmyeong igoseun nagwon ieotji
Geotda boni gapareun nangtteoreoji
Juwireul salpyeoboni na hollo seo itda
Mak heuneukkigi bodan beonjyeoitda
Tteutaji anke jjingneun deurama
Heukbaegi doen jubyeon heeojimgwa
Mannamui banbogeun seongsugi anieosseo
Danji daeum ibyeore daehan bokseon

Ppalgake jinhage niga dasi nal mollaboge
Sarangman juda sarangman juda
Nae gaseumman irheo beoringeol
Ppalgake lipstick jitge bareugo meorireul jareugo
Geoul soge bichin naega joha ijen neol jiwosseo

Sarangman (sarangman) sarangman (sarangman)
Sarangman mideosseotdeon naega sirheo
(actually, love is over actually, love is over)
I jen nareul aneun niga sirheo

Sarang iran geo sarajijanha
Jukgo sipeodo geunyang sarajijanha
Keodaran dol hanaga gaseume bakhin
Gibun jeonhyeo nae simjang gatji anha
Geoul apeseo eokji misoreul
Deomdeomhaejigi wihan naemyeonui yeongeuk deo isang
Seulpeumi jarihal teumi eobseo
Actually, love is over

Ppalgake jinhage niga dasi nal mollaboge
Sarangman juda sarangman juda
Nae gaseumman irheo beoringeol
Ppalgake lipstick jitge bareugo meorireul jareugo
Geoul soge bichin naega joha ijen neol jiwosseo

Sarangmaneul judaga geudaega miwojyeosseo
Eotteoke nae sarang badeul su inni

Ppalgake lipstick jitge bareugo
Meorireul jareugo geoul soge bichin naega joha ijen neol jiwosseo
Sarangman sarangman sarangman sarangman mideosseotdeon naega sirheo sirheo
Ijen nareul aneun niga sirheo

We’re hurting each other i am about to lose my mind
We can’t go for so long, please

~English Ver.~

Red red red
Red red red

I put on thick red lipstick and cut my hair
I like myself reflected in the mirror
I have erased you now

This place was definitely paradise
But as I walked, it turned into a steep cliff
I look around and see that I’m alone
Instead of crying outloud, tears are spread out
Without meaning to, I’m filming a drama
Everything has become black and white
The repetition of meeting and saying goodbye
It wasn’t a process of maturing, it was a foreshadowing for the next goodbye

Red and thick so you won’t recognize me ever again
I only gave love, I only gave love
And I lost my heart

I put on thick red lipstick and cut my hair
I like myself reflected in the mirror
I have erased you now

Only love, only love, only love, only love
I hate myself for believing in only love
Actually Love is over
Actually Love is over
Now I hate you for knowing me

Love is something that disappears
Though I wanna die, I just live
It feels like a big rock is stuck in my heart
It doesn’t feel like my heart at all
I force a smile in front of the mirror
It’s an act that my mind plays to become indifferent
There’s no room for sadness to take place
Actually Love is over

Red and thick so you won’t recognize me ever again
I only gave love, I only gave love
And I lost my heart

I put on thick red lipstick and cut my hair
I like myself reflected in the mirror
I have erased you now

I only gave love and started to hate you
How can you accept my love?

I put on thick red lipstick and cut my hair
I like myself reflected in the mirror
I have erased you now

Love is something that disappears
Though I wanna die, I just live
It feels like a big rock is stuck in my heart
It doesn’t feel like my heart at all
I force a smile in front of the mirror
It’s an act that my mind plays to become indifferent
There’s no room for sadness to take place
Actually Love is over

We’re hurting each other
I am about to lose my mind
We can’t go for so long please

 

The music ended and tears rolled down Hyorin's cheek. And some girls and boys were also crying. everyone looked at Hyorin then at Zico. He looked surprised that she was able to rap his part. and yes that was the song they wrote (not really). the way she sang the song and rapped with such emotions and feelings touched everyones heart. they started cheering loudly making hyorin laugh and Zico with Hyuna left the auditorium angerly. "come on babe. the song was horrible. what is she trying to do? get the whole school to be on her side and show her pity? anyways but i got to say the song was really horrible and ugly because of the Lyrics." Hyuna stopped when Zico grabbed her collar almost choking her. "Shut Up! You don't know anything. that was the song i wrote with that Girl  and we would sing it together. but now we cant since she decided to sing it right now and today!" he yelled so loudly that the students quickly went out into the hallway to see what was happening. Zico looked at them and quickly let go of Hyuna's collar and left to his next class. "Did he treat you like that when you guys were dating?" Some of the students looked at Hyorin and she shook her head. " No he treated me with love and like i was the only girl in his life. Zico said he would never leave me. and at that time, I thought he was serious and would never hurt me in any way and said that he would clove me truely (<--idk how to spell that word) and that he would change. But i was wrong." Her voice got weaker with each word and everyone tries to cheer her up and went back to their class. They were complimenting and cheering Hyorin up whenever they saw her. "Don't let him get you. You were awesome on stage and the song had so much emotion." Dasom started to get jumpy and acted all cheerful to make Hyorin happy."That was the song you two were going to sing together right? It was great,but how were you two able to make such a sad song whn you were dating happily.?" Soyou said and looked at Hyorin but Bora smacked Soyou's back. "shh, don't talk about him..." Soyou nodded and the three girls went back to their classrooms while Hyorin went back home.

------------------a few hours later----------------------

"Yah, Oppa! wait for me! You didn't have to hurt me!" Hyuna came running back to Zico and started clinging to him once she got close to him. "You want to get hurt more? Get off of me. I don't want to see your ugly face right now." Zico shrugged Hyuna off and walked away. "Oppa don't leave me here. You said i was beautiful and now your calling me ugly. i was beautiful until you started to choke me." Hyuna got started when Zico turned around and looked at her. She flinched a bit when he was about to take step but he just stayed in his place. " well you are ugly. Thats what you get for calling my song ugly and horrible, you idiot." Zico walked out of the school and didn't return.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Umma, Appa! I'm Home!" Hyorin walks into the livingroom and sees her mom and dad looking angry."Young Lady, your grades are going down and your so close to have to stay in the same grade nxt year. Just because we went easy on you doesn't mean you could just do whatever you want.

 

~From The Author~

~the chapter isn't done yet and im sorry for not updating a lot. Also please leave comments down below because i really dont know what you guys think about my story if you guys like it or not.

Thank yo