t w o

When The Gangster Falls Inlove.

The girls were having lunch with their sisters on the rooftop just talking about how they gang fights was going. "I can't believe Namjoo unnie did that to us." Yeri said. "I know but we can't do anything now." Taeyeon said patting Yeri's back.

While they were talking Mingy suddenly grabbed Taeyeon's wrist. "Yah! Where are you bringing my unnie?" Yeri said grabbing Taeyeon's wrist also. "I just need to borrow her you girls can come too." Mingyu smirked.

They followed Mingyu to the cafeteria. 'What the hell are we doing here?' Taeyeon thought. "Listen everybody!" Mingyu shouted. "What the are you doing let go of me!" Taeyeon said.

"This girl, is my girlfriend." Mingyu said smiling at Taeyeon. Making the students gasped even Taeyeon herself. Taeyeon looked at her sisters asking for help. Yeri grabbed her sister and tried to run away.

But Wonwoo and Junhui blocked them. Yeri looked at Taeyeon smirking. They kicked Wonwoo and Junhui in the vital spot. Making the two boys scream in pain. "Let's go girls!" Taeyeon shouted. The girls ran away laughing.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Kim Taeyeon and Kim Yerim, Kim Taeyeon and Kim Yerim please proceed to the Office." The speaker said. Making the girls look at the siblings. The two girls stood up and went to the office.

"Taeyeon and Yerim, I heard what you did to the two boys over here." Mrs.Choi said. "We only kicked Wonwoo and Junhii why are they all here?" Taeyeon said pointing at the thirteen boys. "Excuse me but it's Junhui not Junhii." Junhui said.

"Do we look like we care?!" Yeri and Taeyeon said. "Yeah." Junhui smirked. "Try me!" Taeyeon said standing up. "Sure." Junhui stood up smirking. "Please sit down." Mrs.Choi said.

"Okay, let's get to the point why did you kick them?" Mrs.Choi said. "Well we were having our lunch when suddenly this blue haired dude pulled my sister to the cafeteria and shouted thet my sister is his girlfriend, like hello? My unnie will never like you." Yeri explained. "Yeah right." Lee Chan smirked. 

"Excuse me?!" Yeri said glaring at Lee Chan. "You're excused." Junhui mocked. "That's it!" Taeyeon said. "You guys really wanna see a gangster? I'll show you what a real gangster is." Taeyeon smirked. "Let's go Yeri." Taeyeon said.

"Their not really gonna start bullying tomorrow right?" Jihoon said scared.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The boys were walking to school when suddenly students started running. "What's happening?" Seungcheol asked a student. "G-Girls' Generation..." The student panted. "They were not kidding?!" Seungkwan said.

The boys quickly rushed to where the commotion was happening. "Who are they bullying?" Jihoon asked. "Ooh. It's Yein.." Vernon said. They watched as the girls bullied the poor girl.

Mingy couldn't handle seeing Taeyeon beat that girl anymore so he grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her inside the classroom locking the doors. "What do you think are you doing to Taeyeon?!" Tiffany shouted.

But the Wonwoo was holding her. "Geez. your voice woman." Wonwoo said. " you." Tiffany saig glaring at him. "Your lucky I like you..." Wonwoo mumbled. "You what?" Tiffany asked. "Nothing!" Wonwoo said looking away.

"Yah! Let me go out!" Taeyeon shouted trying to break free of Mingyu's tight grip. "You're hurting me you jerk!!" Taeyeon shouted. "Why were you bullying that nerd?" Mingyu asked. "Because I wanted to!" Taeyeon said smirking.

"You know what? I'm gonna teach you a lesson." Mingyu smirked. Making Taeyeon red. Mingyu started laughing. "Yah! Don't think about nasty stuff." He said poking Taeyeon's forehead. "You're cute." Mingyu mumbled.

"Anyways, starting tomorrow I'll be your tutor." Mingyu said. "No thanks." Taeyeon said walking away trying to escape. "Uh uh. kiddo." Mingyu said pulling Taeyeon's backpack making the girl stumble backwards.

But unfortunately there was a piece of paper making her fall on top of Mingyu. The two of them made eye contact. Both their hearts started beating so fast. "Yah! Are you two don--okay..." Hoshi said closing the door again.

Taeyeon stood up awkwardly and ran out of the classroom. "Unnie you okay?" Yeri said hugging her sister. "Yeah." Taeyeon said quietly. "Yah! you're not okay, what did that smurf did to you?!" Seulgi said. "Yeah. come on Seul let's beat him up." Wendy said.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Okay class, this friday we will have a welcoming party for someone special so better wear pretty dresses for the girls and boys be handsome." Mrs.Son said. 'Ew.' the girls thought. They didn't like the idea of wearing girly dresses.

"Ew. Seriously girl pink princesses dresses, yuck." Yuri said. Making the students look at her. "I know right?, seriously." Yoona said. "It's so amazi-" Tiffany said. "Gross." Taeyeon interrupted. "I know right? Amazingly Gross." Tiffany said.

"Okay class dismissed." Mrs.Son said. "TaeTae let's go." Yuri said. "You guys can go first." Taeyeon said. While she was fixing her things she thought she was the only one in the room, but actually someone was watching her.

"Oh God. You scared the hell out of me." Taeyeon said. "I didn't know gangsters get scared." Mingyu said smirking. "What do you want?" Taeyeon asked coldly. "I want you to..." Mingyu said.


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*