o n e

When The Gangster Falls Inlove.

"Dang it!" Seohyun said. "Seohyun, you okay?" Hyoyeon said helping the girl stand up. "Yeah." Seohyun said fixing her hair. "Hah. Not so strong now huh?" Bomi said throwing a punch on Seohyun's face.

"Kim Namjoo!" Taeyeon said. "What? I'm just doing what you wanted me to do in the first place, unnie." Namjoo said said. "Shut up. Yeah I told you to be a gangster but not my rival!" Taeyeon said. "Too late." Namjoo smirked kicking her older step-sister.

"Ahk!" Hayoung said groaning in pain. "Girls! Let's go!" Chorong said helping Hayoung. "We're not done yet!" Naeun warned. "Like we're scared." Sooyoung said. "Let's go home now girls." Taeyeon said. 

When they arrived they saw Taeyeon's parents inside the house. "What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon said coldly. "Can't we see our beautiful daughter?" Mr.Kim said. "No. Now get out." Taeyeon glared. "We're just here to tell the nine of you that starting tomorrow you will be going to Seoul University." Mrs.Kim said.

"What?!" The girls shouted. "Look we're just worried about the nine of you being gangsters." Mrs.Kim said. "Tsk, since when did you start caring for me." Taeyeon mumbled. "We'll be going now." Mr.Kim said.

"Let's not go to school tomorrow." Taeyeon said. "Don't even try to do that little missy, we're sending guards and maids here." Mrs.Kim said. Taeyeon sighed in annoyance and sat on the couch.

"Ah." She winced in pain. "You okay?" Jessica asked. "Do you think I'm okay? Namjoo kicked me in the spine." Taeyeon said rolling her eyes. "Ow." Was the only thing Jessica could say. "I'll let you rest here." Jessica said leaving the older girl alone.

"I don't wanna go to that stupid school." Taeyeon said to herself.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Goodmorning Girls! Time to get up now!" A old lady said. Making the girls cover their ears. Seohyun sat on her bed rubbing her eyes. Even if they're criminals they still have goodness in their hearts especially Seohyun. 

She loves studying so much. Next Yoona woked up followed by Tiffany. "Unnies, I'll shower first." Seohyun said. "Hmm." Yoona said with her eyes still closed. Seohyun rushed to the bathroom and took a bath.

Yoona gets up and waked her other unnies up. "Jessica unnie, wake up." Yoona said shaking the older girl. "10 more minutes." Jessica said. "Do you want me to get a cucumber?" Yoona threatened the older girl. "Fine." Jessica said.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The girls stood infront of their new school. "Seriously why do they keep staring at us?" Yoona said annoyed. "Maybe cause we're gangsters?" Sooyoung said. While they were walking they heard student whispering.

Aren't they Girls' Generation?

. Now we have gangsters?

Scary.

They're beautiful on the outside but not on the inside.

Suddenly a nerd walked infront of them making the students gasped. "Well who do we have here?" Taeyeon said. "I-I'm so s-sorry." The nerd said. Taeyeon looked at her name tag smirking. "Jeon Minju? what a ugly name." Taeyeon said.

Yuri grabbed a fistful of Minju's hair making the girl winced in pain. "P-Please don't hurt me." The poor girl begged. Yuri looked at Taeyeon. "Fine, you're lucky we let you off this time If we see you again you're dead." Taeyeon warned.

"Nasty." A blue haired guy said. Making the girls turn their heads. Thirteen guys stood infront of them. "And you guys are?" Jessica said. "Seventeen." A black haired guy said. "We have gangsters now, how exciting." A long haired guy said.

'Why is hair so long?' Seohyun thought. 'Why is he prettier than me? That can't happen!' Yoona thought staring at the guy. "Are you guys gangsters too?" Tiffany asked. "Oh, you're interested?" A blonde guy said smirking.

"No." Tiffany said. "We're not gangsters we're known as the 'Cold Princes' of Seoul University." The long haired guy said. "I'm Seungcheol, this is Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Junhui, Minghao, DK, Hoshi, Lee Chan, Seungkwan, Vernon, Joshua and Mingyu." Seungcheol introduced. 

Taeyeon had her eyes on the blue haired guy 'Mingyu' from the start. "I know I'm handsome." Mingyu said smirking. "W-What?" Taeyeon stuttered. "Not so bad, huh?" Vernon smirked. "Oh, you want to see bad honey? I'll show you bad." Taeyeon said pulling Vernon's face closer making the boy freeze.

"Boo." Taeyeon said smirking. "Let's go girls." Taeyeon said. Leaving the boys frozen. "Nasty." Wonwoo smirked. "I like it." Vernon and Mingyu said looking at each other. "They're so annoying for me especially that short girl." Jihoon said.

"She's taller than you though." Seungkwan said. The other members laughed. Jihoon gave them a death glare. "ahe." Seungkwan said awkwardly. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Okay class we have new students today." Mrs.Son said. Making the students shut up. "Uh-Oh the gangsters are in our class." One student said. "We're doomed." Another student said. "Please introduce." Mrs.Son said faking a smile.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon the leader this is Jessica Jung, Sunny Lee, Tiffany Hwang, Hyoyeon Kim, Yuri Kwon, Sooyoung Choi, Yoona Im and Seo Juhyun." Taeyeon said. "Whoo!" A guy cheered making all the students look at him. 'Oh..It's the Seungkwan guy he's really loud.' Hyoyeon thought.

"Ehem. Okay the nine of you sill sit behind Bangtan." Mrs.Son said. Seven guys raised their hands. 'Great. Boys.' Taeyeon thought rolling her eyes. She sat beside a guy who also has blonde hair. Taeyeon stared at his face.

'What the? Why isn't he talking?' She thought. Suddenly the guy looked at her with a poker face for three seconds then looked away again. Taeyeon smirked and looked away. While the teacher was teaching the other eight girls except Taeyeon was being noisy.

"Excuse me, girls." Mrs.Son said. "You're excused." Jessica said sarcastically. The teacher turned her back and continued her discussion. Taeyeon looked at her friends smirking. "You have nasty friends, missy." The guy beside her said. "I know." Taeyeon said.

Suddenly five girls barged in followed by six girls. "Sorry we're late Mrs.Son." A familiar voice said making the nine girls look at her. "Unnie?" Seohyun said. "Oh? Juhyun-ah!" Irene said running to Seohyun and hugging her.

"Yah! I didn't know you guys are studying here now." Irene said. "Hi! Unnies!" The other four girls said. 

Does Red Velvet and Girls' Generation know each other? 

Taeyeon heard the student and looked at her. "Yeah they're our siblings, why?" Taeyeon said. The student bowed her head. 

"Well Well Well, you guys are studying here now huh?" Chorong said. "Yerim, why are you with them?" Taeyeon said to her little sister. "We had a gang fight." Wendy said glaring at Apink. "You guys are rivals too?" Yoona asked. Red Velvet nodded.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Sorry the last part was kinda boring. I promise the next chapters will be good. :)
Please vote. comment and follow me. Thank you! ><