Hard times

Do I really have a choice????

Happy reading

 


You- bold      I.M.- italics
kyujin-      jinhoon-     xiao-     kuhn-
kugyeol-         bitto-         wei-
wooshin-        sunyeol-         hwanhee-

HYUNGWON-INDIGO      Shownu-blue
Jooheon-red          Kihyun-green
Minhyuk- dark orange       wonho- golden      - rina

manager unnie/Mel        manager oppa         manager hyung

 maeRa        gyuri-


 

Kyunggie ah please tell me why you are not okay. Its been two days already and we are only left with five more days. We cant just waste like that kyunggie ah. Open the door.


Gyuri keep knocking the door. You never reply. You in your room sitting in the corner hugging your knees. Your room was so messy until no one can even move or walk around your room. Your hair was a mess. Clothes are not so neat . Everything around you is a mess.


Gyuri ah. She still in the room.


Oppa...... Unnie........ Two days straight. Cant she just tell me what happen.


Well lets just make her calm down by herself first. Once she is okay we can talk to her.


Unnie. Who is the last person she met two days ago. May i know .


Its UP10TION's maknae if im not wrong.


Ahhh. Okay then . unnie call them for me please ask them to meet me at their boss office room


you sure about this


As a leader yes im sure. I dont want her to suffer like that . She needs to move on and be strong.


Well okay then.


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Maknae ah. Are you okay. Whats been in you this days


Hyung . Wei hyung. When the time you were so close to kyunggie nuna. Did she ever told you about her past .


Aniya. She never told me that. She only talk about school and bitto.


Mwohya. She likes you bitto ah. Why arent you making your move.


Kyujin ah its not the right time for kyunggie yet. She still focusing on her training


how would you know that.


Duhh the day where this two dorks were arguing . Me and kyunggie were takling to each other that includes about the two of this dorks .


Yah im not a dork.


Yah why are you saying to your boyfriend like that .


Oppa . You promised to not raised your voice towards bitto . But look what happen few days ago. Why cant you both just fogave each other. And you bitto. Kyunggie put in so much trust on you . But cant you just let go . And be good buddies with him again. I know both of you guys hate me in the past. But i want to change for the better. Im not the MaeRa you guys use to know . So please . Forgive and move on. We can be stuck at that past forever right. Jinhoo oppa mian. I know im making a scene her. But mian. I will take my leave .


She walk out leaving wei dumb founded and bitto just confused .


Hyungs cant let girls have the happy day. Move on hyungs . Time cant be wasted like how droplets are formed.


Hwanhee, xiao please pack your stuff and follow me .


Hwanhee and xiao look confused


Yah. You didnt do anything wrong right


Aniya. Im a good boy


Yah ppalli someone is waiting for you guys . Its urgent.


Okay hyung.


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


So what makes my niece not to go for her trainings


I dont even know . she was panic the last two days when she get back to the dorm.


PANIC. Mwohya. What just happen to them .


Suddenly the door was slammed open. Gyuri and you uncle looked at the door saw Your brother I.M. standing there in panic and full with sweats

 

Uncle they are back.


Whos back.


The one who makes kyunggie life in terror 8 years ago


Yah yah. Come sit here and breathe in properly.


He went to sit next to gyuri and breathe properly .


so tell me who is back


Them . The ones which makes kyunggie afraid of . But this time is they are bigger in groups.


Yah your group is bigger then them .


But they are stronger. Expecially the maknae. He just cant let kyunggie go away just like that . After all that he wanted from kyunggie is not acceptable. This is their revenge. Uncle,im really worried about her . She might be like how 7 years ago. I dont want her to face that again. Is so much of a terror for her .


I dont really understand about this .


Sorry to bother all of you. But xioa and hwanhee is here.


Annyeonghaseyo. Xiao ibnida

Annyeonghaseyo. Hwanhee ibnida.


Thank you manager nim. Come in boys . We have a lot to talk about.


They walk in and went to stand near the sofa. Where your brother and gyuri were


well sit down.


Gwenchana. I wont bite people.


The went to sit beside I.M.


Xiao and Hwanhee. Can you explain what happen to Kim SaeKyung last two days. She seems panic as what her leader told me


Ahhh kyunggie nuna. That day when she and MaeRa nuna arrive. Bitto hyung and Wei were arguing then both nuna were angry so the left . We when to chase nuna. When we found them both of them bring us to the nearest coffee shop .


After an hour passed nuna was about to leave she suddenly Start to shake like in panic. We ask why she's like that. She suddenly said 'they are back'. We dont know what nuna meant .


After that she suddenly ran out of the coffee shop leaving us confusingly


Ahh is that so. So I.M. They are back. Just hope kyunggie wont get disturb by them .


Hope so uncle.


Wait i dont undeestand . Who is back.


Someone who is almost getting kyunghie through death


MWORAGO.


Kim Gyuri please calm down. I know that theres always something that can be settle.......


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Kyunggie are you really okay in there . Please open up. You cant starve in there forever . Kyunggie please open this door. You need to tell me what going on . if not your uncle would fired me forever.


She waited for your answer but after few minues no answer been replied


You were staring at the wall just beside your bed . Your eyes were dry because you cried two days straight. Your lips are dry. tummy are empty . Your room was a mess as if you were having breakdowns . You were just scared to go out of your room . You felt afraid on public since then. Nothing can make you calm. You phone keep ringing. You did not pick up . Even when theres messages you did not replied to any of it . its been 4 hours since gyuri know your door . You heard what gyuri said to your manager. Its just that you are too scared to step out of the room . Suddenly you remember what you promised to bitto . Hence you seems to failed that promised . Suddenly your phonE start to rang again.


at first you did not bother to pick it up . But after 15 minutes . The phone just cant stop ringing. Then you take the courage to pick up the phone


~he....hello


Your voice was so soft but still the person can hear you. You start to sobs

 

~ Yah are you crying.


~Oppa....... They are back........


~Yah where are you now


~Dorm....... alone. Oppa im scared . they are back . I just dont know what to do. Im just scared.


~what about your brother. Where is he. He should be there with you .


~molla . I dont know. Im scared oppa . I dont know what to do .


You start to cry after you said that


~Just hang in there okay. Me and my twin will be there . Tell me the whole thing when we are there . Dont cry anymore. Oppa will be there soon


~Oppa ppalli jebal. .


~Just hang in there . Okay .


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hyung why is the maknae been called.


Molla. I dont even know why. its kind of complicated. And im happy theres no arguements today. Its seems all are having their good time.


Yah. Im still in heart break okay.


Thats because kyunggie did not even call you since the last two days. Oh babe finally you came back .


The members watch Maera walking in with her head low .


Yah whats wrong. Mian for just now . Bitto and i know our faults . Please forgive us .


He said and hugged his girl from the back.


Bitto ah. Your sorry right.


Yeah. Its our faults . Just waiting for kyunggie to pick up her call.


She wont answer you .


Mwoh. Your joking right.


Im not joking . Its been two days . And im not joking.


Why is that so. Have you even tried to called her.


Bitto i suggest you stop asking her that question.


Aniya. I need to know why


No one can reached her. Even how many time each of you tried to called her. She wont even pick up


Bitto was about to speak up but she shut him up with a sentence


They are back to make kyunggie suffer