Day off

Do I really have a choice????

 

Happy reading

 


You- bold      I.M.- italics
kyujin-      jinhoon-     xiao-     kuhn-
kugyeol-         bitto-         wei-
wooshin-        sunyeol-         hwanhee-

HYUNGWON-INDIGO      Shownu-blue
Jooheon-red          Kihyun-green
Minhyuk- dark orange       wonho- golden      - rina

manager unnie/Mel

 maeRa        gyuri-


 

 

 

One week later........................................................


Yah do it right will you .


I am doing it right. Your just blind because gyuri isnt here to support you .


So. Its true im blind . Its true she isnt here to support me. Its true because she is working hard for her debut. Unlike you . Not working hard for the comeback and every single time that we would have training you would give excuse. Excuses are useless .


Uhhh hyung you guys should stop


Well glad that you see what im doing this days. You a loner should get away . Its my life not yours. Dont try to win this time . She is not your dog to always be there when every single minute you are trying to pick a fight with me .


Hyung please stop right now


Well thats apply to your too stupid . Dont act tough infront of me . It aint gonna make me go scared . Son of a b****


OPPA/YAH.


Both of them were shock and looked at where you and maera standing.


Nuna . You came back.


Stop right there this instance hwanhee. you said at him looking really angry at that point.

 

Oppa you promised this......... i cant do this anymore . Maera said, clencing his fingers tight and stomp out of the room


Kyunggie ah. I'm sorry ab...


Before he could explain to you. you shut him of with only one sentence


Think before speacking up that will hurt someone feelings .


After that . You stomp open the door to left the place . Leaving the rest looking dumbfounded which includes bitto and wei to look at the door. While Xiao and hwanhee shook their heads.


You guys just cant fighting would you


Hyung nuna came back with maera nuna because they forgive each other few days ago. Now you two so stubborn making them upset. What kind of hyung are you both.


Xiao stood up and leave the place to search where are you .


Hyungs that i been sharing rooms with just cant move on . I cant stand this anymore


Hwanhee leaves the room . The rest were clueless and just kept quiet . Bitto suddenly fall onto his knees .


You guys better think how to solve this .


If this keep goes on just like that. Im sorry to say the girls wont be back forever.


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

you and maera were at the nearby park sitting on the bench looking at little childrens playing at the playground


Why cant we be happy just like them


Molla . Only god knows.


Mian about just now. Bitto didnt meant to say that . He is just so stupid to forgive people easily.


Nahh its okay. Wei is the same . Im sorry too .


How many times you want to say sorry. I forgive you two long time ago.


Well we are easy to forgive each other . Boys just cant let go the pain .


Shouldnt it be the opposite ways


Both of you start to laugh at each other


Kyunggie ah. Can i ask you something


Yeah . What is it.


You do love bitto dont you .


True . After all what he had done just to make me happy.


The why arent you dating him .


I still have life to live . That can be later. My schedule its the first thing to settle maera ya.


True tho. Well look who is here .


Nunaaaaaaaaaaaa.


Both maknae lines ran towards you and hugged you you just chukled .


Mwohya. Why are you crying .


We missed you dont you know that. Only kyujin gets to meet you while we dont. Im sad he sad . We sad


Awww maknae lines so cute .


both hyungs are pabo. Am i right maera nuna.


Aniya. They are more than a pabo ones c'mon lets go to the nearby cafe .


C'mon lets go my babies .


Gogogo. Maera nuna will treat us


She just chuckled .


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Yah are you sure your sister is having a day off

 

Yes she is but she wont be home until next week


Maknae yah please invite her for dinner one of the days . I miss her cold actions .


aigooo jooheon ah. Just patience will make you understand why she is away . Well what do you guys want to have for lunch. I will cook for you guys .


Hmmmm anything delicious will be fine.


Oh wonho hyung arent you still chatting with kyunggie.


Yes i am . But................. i wont say what she ask me to keep it secret.


Mwohya. Hyung thats even a no fair


Yah. its a secret between best buddies .


Tsk yeah right. Like as if she will tell you all of it.


Yeah i got one question for all of you . That includes you bossy girl .


Yah im not that bossy. Urghhh oppa


Chillax babe . Just entertain me . Im bored.


Yah are you two gonna be lovey dovey or a human . If you are going to be a lovey dovey i sugest you to get out .


Chillax maknae . We wont. Since you put it up there big enough to let people see.


Good thing you are not that blind . Now would all of you agree if kyunggie dating with someone .


Duhhh who would not. Its her life actually. Let her be.


Yeah i agree with her


Me too


Me three


Count me in for that.


But........... she dont know how would she feel to express it to him


Hyung the him is Bitto right.


Ayeee sibling instict damn high but she didnt even tell you a single thing .


I know. She never tell me personally face to face but i always looked at her blogs and tweets .


Yah her twitter is private right.


Yep she dont want her fans to follow her main account but she have another account for her idol account.


What a smart sister you had.


Hyungwon ah. Can ask your girl to cook now. Im hungry


Im going to cook if you guys clean this place up . You dont want kyunggie to came back and see this place like a trash. Thanks to you wonho . You should not make a party here in the first place. Kyunggie would be angry.


thank you rina

 

Yah why a sudden panic.


Molla i feel like someone from kyunggie past came back to make kyunngie suffer again


dont tell me it the hyungs.


Dude they make kyunggie suffered more than enough already.


Molla i just dont feel so right

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Maera ya . Gomawo .


Yeah nuna thanks for the coffee


Nahh once in awhile


Nuna . Its strange to see you like this . You used to hate kyunggie nuna in the first place


You guys remember when wei pulled me out of school . That day i realize how hurt bitto is . Even Wei oppa is hurt to . He looked lost. Also theres like no one to support him . I feel really bad about it.


So kyunggie nuna forgave you guys but hyungs cant accept the fact.


smart maknae. Well few days ago its such a relief. Seeing dongra happy with his boyfriend . Maera being so kind enough. She change i can see plus those dry cries. May i ask what happen to you .


Well few days after you called us . Bitto and Wei starts to argue with each other over the same problem they had. In school, practice training. In the dorms. Even waiting room.


Then one of the few days, during practice time. Maera nuna trying to stop Wei hyung from shouting to Bitto hyung . Because he almost punch bitto hyung. But instead of that happen . Wei slap nuna hard. she looked at Wei hyung disapointedly and left The place . Wei just realize what he done and chase nuna . I pity her she had to cry all the way until she met you .


Yeah . Thaty hurts alot . I just cant undrstand why they have to fight . Its pointless.


Well we just have to talked this out. I need to go somewhere . Maera can you send them off.


Sure why not.


You were about to stood up but you saw two men walking in the cafe. You just freeze yourself and start to sweat.


Nuna what happen to you .


They are back.


Who is back.


Them .


You said while ponting at those two mens. With your shaking hands .