Apology and Gratitude Letter: From Fade

Beautiful Pain

Hey Beautifuls!

Fisrt of all, I'm terribly sorry for getting your hopes up with this letter. As you can see, its not an update but a letter from the deepest part of my heart (and brain of course). 

Second of all, I would like to say sorry again for not updating for the last two years. It's terrible, I know. What kind of author publishes a story and abandoning it without permission beforehand. 

Apart from my drama, I would like you to know that I'm determined (very) to finish this story, hopefully, before 2017 ends to make up for the times I disregarded this story. I know it's  inapproprate to leave this story hanging (What an idiot am I for doing that) as well as you, my precious readers. 

I've written this actually because I want you guys to know that the reason I did not update this story was because I forgot the plot of Beautiful Pain and I decided to leave it for a while thinking I can remember the plot but for the last two years, I did not accomplish that thus, causing me to forget that Pain's plot existed (Stupid reason, huh?) nonetheless, as I have mentioned above, I am more than determined to finish this story because I'm starting to put the pieces up of this forgotten plot and another reason is because, I'm also working on another story (Please do not expect much from it.) and it's a surprise and I don't think it's appropriate to write a new story without finishing what came before it.

All in all, I am truly, absolutely, terribly sorry for that mistake. I feel like I've failed as an author but since the thought of you guys being interested in the story, I pushed myself to regain the plot and I did it. You guys were actually the biggest help to make me realize that I should and must finish this. My sister too have been pushing me since two years is a long time of not updating and it's very rude to keep you guys waiting and I know you can't wait forever so, I'm working on the following chapters and please look forward to it but not much because I might not meet your expectations.

For the last time (in this letter), I'm still terribly sorry to all of you and to Jonghyun and Kibum who are the main characters but of course mostly to all of you. Aside from my apology though, I wiould like to thank all those who subscribed and who are going to subscribe (hopefully) and voted this story. You were also one of the reasons why I should finish this. 

I love you all! Thank you very much and still sorry ^-^

P.S. I'm going to update soon (it's not going to take years don't you worry) but it might take days and sorry for that. I have a lot to be sorry for but I hope I can make up for it with the following chapters. Thank you again Beautifuls! I love you all! (Evanesce was asleep while I was doing this kekeke but she is also sorry and she has a message for you probably written on the next chapters.)

Sincerely, Lovingly, Beautifully,

Fade <3