Black

He Wrecked Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then came darkness,nothing could be heard, nothing could be seen, I feel as if im falling,deeper and deeper into, a dark place that never ends. Where im I?

Please save me someone please,save me. I hate it here. Its feel so cold.

...

"Angel?? Come on wake up" I suddenly heard. Where was it coming from? A ray of light was suddenly hitting me...

As I opened my eyes...

I was panting, trying to breath.

I looked around, asking myself where I was. Was it a dream? I felt so relieved it was a dream, cause I never wanted to go back in that nightmare again, I closed my self in the covers,.

I felt a sound, Like something opening.

"Angel??? Are you awake??" A voice said. I lifted the covers to see who it was. 

"Angel finally you are awake, Now i feel calm and better" It was gd, what was he doing here i was so nervous,just from his presence.

"Angel you can talk right?" Gd said, then suddenly he started touching forehead with his hand, that shiver and jump a little.

"Well you are not having fever great, Dont worry everything will be fine" he said with a little smile i couldnt say anything cause i didnt know what to say i was pratically muted.

I only looked at him not knowing what to say, we just looked at each other, those were so captivating, It was like a caramel colour memsmerizing, He so cool even with his fashion style, what about the hair perfect combination, wow, i couldnt help but look at him.

He smirked, then he waved his hands on my face, i was confused but then i realized i was staring too much. No no cheeks dont betray me now.

"Like what you are seeing?" He said smirking, Wait what i stopped breathing for a second. my heart raced.

Door suddenly opened with force, I turned to see who it was.

"Yah!!!!" Kyla came running to me pushing gd away letting him fall to groung omg was she crazy!?!?!?.

"What the hell did you do now, huh? You fainted great you fainted reason huh?" Ouch my ears, isnt she supposed to worrying about me.

Telling a Lecture,of 3 minutes. I tried to stop her from lecturing me cause gd was still here.

"Ne,Ne mianhe Kyla" I hugged her finally stopping her.

"Do you know how worried I was?" Now thats right not a lecture, She said crying i patted her back.

"Kyla, do you know something?" I said whispering.

"mmhm?" Kyla replied.

"When you entered you pushed my boss down,- She wanted to get out off my grip as she was shocked but i held her tighter - and little you know it was a.k.a G-Dragon, and he still here so better apologize hahaha" I finished saying sarcastically.

As she removed herself from the hug, the shock, that i gave her, i donnt exactly how she gonna fix this cause if not im in a very bad position, and its really embarrasing after what just happened, infront of gd too,great start for my dream job.

"Oh,Jiyong-ssi- She coughed as i covered my face with my hand - G-dragon-ssi im so sorry for what happened i was just so worried about angel please forgive me, i didnt mean too"

"Its okay its understandable" He said smiling

"Since you are in good hands im going to get going, bye see tommorow" Jiyong took his jacket and started waving.

But he stopped in tracks.

"Here your bracelet fell down angel i picked it up,take" I took it.

"Um-m thank you" I said shyly.

"My pleasure bye." He said then went away.

I turned to kyla smiling.

"Im so sorry" Kyla said.

"Its okay, dont worry kyla" I said as I hugged.

"Miss angel you are free to go" A nurse said.

"Oh okay, Good lets get out of here kyla im hungry"Kyla looked at me with eyes.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"Its that the first you are thinking about"

"Well yeah im starving unless you want to see a dead body, here on the floor, Cause of death? The friend of the dead starved her friend to death" I implied.

"Haha so funny" Sarcastically she said.

"Lets get out of here already,please" I said pouting

Sighing she replied "Okay,lets go".

....

After eating a healthy,tasty meal we arrived home,I told kyla goodnight as i went straight ahead to my bedroom cause i was so tired. Oh my dear bed finally im here with you, do you know how much i missed you. One of the thing that will never disappoint you in life is your bed. Such a perfect creation. Mabye im exaggerting but its true. I changed to my pygamas, and headed to the balcony, the breeze of air was so soothing as i looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter