Forget

He Wrecked Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Trying to forget really doesn't work. In fact, it's pretty much the same as remembering. But I tried to forget anyway, and to ignore the fact that I was remembering all the time."

I lived a very difficult life, between struggles and fights, I was always lonely, Music and Dancing were my only escape. I hated living, I asked myself why i was living every freaking day..., that i runned away from it everything, from my family, my friend, my house.

I runned away that day i remember, i runned away and left my past behind, I wanted to start all over....

That day.

I was looking outside, trying to ignore everything, words, breaths, I isolated myself from the words, my life is not fantastic rainbows.

My mom and dad divorced 2 years ago, since then i've been living with my aunt, I was very thankful to her, she helped me in difficult times but it was not enough i still lived in fear.

I was the toy of the school, yes the toy they played with me, everyday gossip and talks, those aching words that would hurt anyone, but who cares I'm nothing in this school, to them im a pure devil.

All because i fell in love with a wrong guy, i loved him a lot, but he used me, how can i not forget how he me with 3 of his friends, that day. They tortured me, they took pics of me and placed them all around in the school, That when my nightmare started i couldn't bear it.

I started living recklessly, going to wrong places, fake friends, i just wanted to forget everything...

I always dreamt of living a diffrent life, with music and dance, Music always made me smile, I was attracted to one singer in particular, his name, "G-DRAGON" yes his songs always had an effect on me, mabye because i found myself in his songs.

I decided to run away, leaving a note to my aunt, but before for one last i wanted to let everything go, at that party, where i was invited by my fake friends.

I drank to myself extent asking always for more, i asked for one more when a stranger stopped my hand....

"Isn't it enough? do you want to kill yourself?' A voice said, my vision was blurry i couldn't see that much.

"Whoo theerrr hellll are youuu to telll  me if itsss enoughh, don't try to act like you know meerr, look at yourselff are you better than me you are alllrrr drenchedd of beeerrrrr." I said trying to point my finger to stranger.

'Its funny isn't it, life, can be a burden at times, there are things you want forget, sufferings, pain thats what I'm trying to forget right now, yes you might think i'm a fool to try forgetting everything this way right" the stranger, my vision is still blurry, but actually i can understand perfectly.

"I actually understand you perfectly cause I'm doing the same even if i might kill myselff...'' I said trying to finish the sentence then i started to feel dizzy i couldn't feel my body anymore, i fainted.

~~~~

I woke up still half drunk, and found myself in the hands of the stranger. The stranger left me on bed and started covering me, he started going, but i stopped him taking his hands 'please don't go' i said, i found myself crying and the stranger hugged me saying 'let it go, cry'.

I was shocked, but i felt a little better, cause for the first time i felt warmness from a person, the stranger didn't try to distance himself from me, didn't judge me and hugged me even though im a stranger, i felt secure, in that moment i let everything go.

I distanced myself from the stranger, and told the stranger sorry, my vision started becoming clear, i saw the person a little better,  it is a man, with brown hair, i could see that he was wearing a shirt and some jeans, i couldn't yet see his face my vision was still a little blurry, i felt a little thankful to him, he didn't take advantage of me like others he just helped me.

He cupped my face and wipped my tears, i was still trying to see clearly, he gently caressed my cheek and my hair, then i felt a sensation on my lips, i didn't know how to explain it, the warmth made me feel secure, it sent shivers down through my spine. I didn't reject it, it felt magic, i closed my eyes, i started reaching his neck, pulling him closer to me, as he deepned the kiss, he started exploring my mouth, as I could feel what he was feeling, he just had my same needs, to forget just like me he was trying to forget.

~~~~

I woke up in the morning feeling headache, i found breakfast and a letter in front of me i decided to read it

"`The Letter`

Where do i start. I guess from the start. I know it doesn't seem that way but I never meant to hurt you never meant for things to go the way they did.I just wanted to forget and i used you as escape, I'm a monster right? You have all the right to hate me. 

I thank you for sharing the pain with me, i didn't mean for anything to mean for anything to happen, i was drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter