TROAOM-Chapter1

THE REVENGE OF AN OLD MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TROAOM-Chapter1 

 

You (Pie Mindara) and your mother were very close, and became more closer after your father passed away. You had no siblings so both of you were taking good care of each other. 



You had your 2 crazy best friends since high school, Pei, the supreme glamorous feeling diva among all clan of gays, which made you gag every time he self proclaimed it. And Jane, your pretty sister-like bestie bestfriend. You called each other as "Bestie", although Pei highly preferred to be called "Beauty" which automatically made your eyes roll whenever he would insist the label, and gained him a smack on the head from Jane. 



And your mom, ohgosh, too many words to describe how beautiful she was in and out. She's the ultimate bestest friend you've ever had. She knew everything about you, of course being an ideal mother she was, and what's happening inside of you. Aside from her selfless love towards you, all she actually cared for was your happiness. So these were the three people who made your little world go round, aside from your adorable students. But these three love you so very much, and very supportive of you, except on one thing, your taste in fashion. 



You also had a very close family friend, your next door neighbor and you called her Auntie In and her turning 8 yr old handsome chubby kiddo named, Jamie, whose one of your 3rd graders. He just adored you and promised you that he'd wait until he had fully grown as a fine young man, and would finally court you to win your heart. And he even made you promise last birthday he had as his wish to wait for him until the right time would come to be together. That was his sweet concept of "Forever". You were his first crush. Despite of how old fashioned and dorky you looked like, not to mention the extreme color combinations you preferred to wear, you're still the prettiest girl in his life. Wow! He was really into you. He's such an adorable kid which made him your little Prince Charming.



---

 

 

"Pie, wake up honey." Mrs. Darla, your sweet and loving mother, sat right next to your bed and patiently shook your numb-like whole body for the fifth time just to finally drag you away from your dreamland. 

 

 

"Hmm." you replied in hoarse throaty morning voice as you s your arms around her waist while your mother was brushing her fingers on your messed up morning hair. You still had this child-like affection with your mom.  

 

 

"Pie, honey. You don't have much time to get ready for work. Look at the time.", your mom reasoned out as she extended her arm pointing to the wall clock inside your bedroom.

 

 

You dramatically opened one eye to take a lazy peek and jumped out of your bed the moment your eyes popped out of their sockets after seeing the time. You technically had half an hour to prepare. Shocks!

 


It could have been a better mid-week morning if you had waken up earlier like your usual time, an hour and a half allowance to prepare yourself. Well, you're typically not the type of person who would insanely need a lot of time patching a humongous amount of make up on your face since you hated make-up. One bloody red colored lipstick was fine with you. You would actually spend more time brushing your teeth, than scrutinizing your face on the mirror. Unlike other ladies who'd spend forever in front of the damn mirror worshiping their own beauty, IF they even had one.

 


But you'd use that extra time in the morning to help your mom on the kitchen while having a quick breakfast and a little chit-chat with her. You'd spend a lot of time with her as much as you could.



So you dashed yourself in the bathroom for a max three minute shower, you were like in a freaking fast furious movie trailer. Well, 3-min was even more than enough to others, wasn't it? Okay, for guys, yes. But for you, it was hella short, coz you loved morning showers. But not this day, honey.

 

 

What had you been doing last night that inspired you to be a lazy head this morning? Oh yeah. Right. You complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter