Moral of the story: don't give EXO alcohol

We like to party

Yixing was an a lightweight when it came to alcohol consumption. So far he'd only had 1 beer and he was already making out with Sehun. Sehun wouldn't have minded so much if Yixing was kissing him properly, instead the elder was just slobbering all over his face. Sehun tried to look towards s for help but they all just watched in amusement.

Yixing pulled off and looked him in the eyes. "We're still sang namjas Sehunnie~"

Sehun nodded and tried to keep his hyung at arm's length. "Of course we are hyung."

Thankfully, Sehun's favourite hyung thought he had suffered enough and came to the rescue. "Hey Xing, tell me about the awesome stuff you've been doing in China?" Jongdae said as he lead him away.

 

"Hyung why don't we give the fans what they want?" Jongin said with a wink.

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes. "And what would that be?"

Jongin shrugged. "I honestly have no idea and I was hoping you would because whenever I ask the fans all they do is wink and nudge me."

"Jongin-ah, shots!" Chanyeol said as he held numerous shot glasses in his enormous hands.

"Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots everybody!" Jongin yelled before throwing one back.

"I bet I can do more shots that you!"

"Bring it on Yoda!"

Chanyeol gasped in offence before throwing back 3 in quick succession. Jongin quickly followed, not wanting to lose on the bet even though he had no idea what they were betting on.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at them. "Idiots." He moved away quickly before their idiocy rubbed off on him.

 

"Baekhyun?"

"Yes hyung?" Baekhyun said absently.

Minseok frowned at him. "Can you please stop touching me?"

"Why do you hate me hyung?"

"You are literally running your hands up and down my torso and then slipping into my shirt to pinch my s!"

"It's just skinship."

"I'll ing skin you if you don't keep your hands to yourself."

Baekhyun smacked Minseok's and winked at him. "No you won't, you love me too much."

Minseok's eyes began to twitch.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, can you look after him for a bit, I really need to pee. Thanks" Jongdae didn't wait for a reply, instead he shoved Yixing towards Kyungsoo and walked off.

Kyungsoo laughed nervously at Yixing. "Hyung-"

Yixing cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks and began pulling at them. "You're so squishy I'm going to die!!!"

Kyungsoo eye's began to twitch and it wasn't from his astigmatism. "You will if you don't stop that." Kyungsoo pried Yixing's hands off of him.

But all Yixing did was coo at him. "You are so damn cute!" He leant forward to kiss Kyungsoo's nose but missed and kissed his lips instead.

 

 

When Joonmyun came back with Zitao and the managers, the members were a mess. Chanyeol and Jongin were in the brink of passing out from all the alcohol they had consumed. Sehun was barely trying to stop Minseok from causing any lasting harm to Baekhyun. Jongdae was trying to stop Yixing from ing him as well as keeping Kyungsoo from killing Yixing.

 

"I literally left for 5 minutes what the guys?!"