+ Bonus (sequel?)

Scarred In My Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : So basically, I decided to write a bonus chapter for this oneshot. I don't know if I can call it as a sequel but as a gratitude I am posting this. Thank you so much for the upvotes and comments. You made my day, always! 

-

 

-

 

Taeyeon's bedroom door burst opened revealing seven other girl cheering and whistling with loud voices. The two other who were rooted on the ground exchanged looks with a raging awkwardness. 

"Finally, our sweethearts got together!" Tiffany shouted with a shrieking voice. Well, as long as a plan got into a successful experiment she was rejoiced. 

"Unnies, you two are literally the cheesiest couple I've ever seen." It was maknae who was looking at her eldest sisters with her innocent eyes. "Congratulations!" 

Sunny who came out from nowhere streched both of them to get up. At least their was one of the people who had the heart to do something wise. Taeyeon and Jessica were thankful for her. "Whatever the violent thing happened inside, I hope you guys are not bruised." She gave that look when Jessica immediately nodded her head. 

In a split moment, Sunny found herself on Taeyeon's embrace. To the shock, Sunny couldn't figure out what was happening. "Eh, Taeng? What are you doi---" Cutting the latter off Taeyeon spoke. 

"Thank you Sunny-ah! Just, thank you. She came back to me again. Because of...you." She said.

Sunny stayed in silent. Whatever the reason she had she didn't come into any instant compliments. Virtually, this idea clearly was someone else's and she did nothing. "Taeng, I-" Before she could utter a word Yuri interrupted. 

"Guys, we should celebrate this. These two midgets never had the guts to let themselves out unless we didn't plan this. You muttonheads." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. 

Hyoyeon being the happiest with her one true pair, "You people should know that TaengSic is the major ship in Soshi. They are--" Sooyoung cut her off. "Oh! Hyo! Stop with your nonsense. TaeNy does the b---" 

"Idiots!" Their leader shouted her lungs out breaking her hug from Sunny. "When will you two ever stop fighting over us? This is ridiculous." Taeyeon shouted. 

"But Taeyeon-ah, we ju--" Hyoyeon started to state.

"Oh yeah Hyo, you just wanted to prove how real we are. right? And Soo, same with you too? Seriously, I need a break. I mean.." She looked at Jessica beside her. "We..uh..sort of need a break." 

"Unnie, by the word 'break' did you mean a 's' word break?" Yoona asked all the way observing the stupid members. 

Seohyun knitted her brows and eyed at Yoona. "'s' break? Yoongie, what's that?" 

"A break, god maknae!" Hyoyeon shouted making everyone pop their eyes out. 

Tiffany giving the harshest glare at Hyoyeon asked. "Do you even have the slightest idea of what you just spit out, Hyo?" 

Hyoyeon got dumbfounded. Members were looking at her disgustingly. Even her ot pair. 

"Unnie,how---" Jessica who came to the rescue came up with an excuse. "I-I'm sorry guys but..just leave Hyo alone..I mean..you know..she's kind of trying to say that we are..I mean Taeyeon and I..-" Taeyeon completed the rest. "Gonna have a real break. So now you people shoo. Out of the room." Taeyeon waved her hands putting her members out of the room. Sunny just smiled over Jessica warmly and Tiffany being the corrupted kid gave a wink to both of the girlfriends.

As soon as Taeyeon shut the door in her room, members started buzzing. Hyoyeon being Hyoyeon was clueless about what just happened. Well, it was weird and she had to admit it. 

Meanwhile when Tiffany saw Sunny prepared to leave the girls, she dragged the older girl into a corner and stared at her. 

Sunny didn't look at her. Instead she played with her ring on her index finger. 

"Sun?" She called out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter