Moving On

Unnoticed

[Author's Current Condition]

And the winner of the worst writer ever goes to dr_okbeast! I'm so sad that I couldn't write as much as I want, because there's so many things going on all at once. Typical writer problem, though. I'm currently so thrilled because there are actually so many people loving JJ Project fanfiction. The love is enough for me.

[Author's Note]

Sorry if you find this fanfiction progresses so slowly. I have some limitation in time, so, I tend to make each update around 1.500 words. That's why even this chapter will be like really short. Do shower this fic with love. Please comment on how you thought about this story! It always motivates me in writing. Critics are also fine.

GOTZY MOMENTS AHEAD! Enjoy reading.


 

Hey,” Mark said nervously.

I’ve been thinking,” he resumed. This got Suzy’s attention as he bore his eyes into Mark’s sideline.

I know everything was going so fast, and I know I like you a lot, I honestly thought, well, maybe it’s better after all if we kept this relationship a secret like what we’ve been doing. Or even better, maybe we should really just focus on our activities first and put this thing on pause,” Mark couldn’t bring his eyes up to meet Suzy’s. He was just so afraid that his resolution will be shaken once he saw those gleaming eyes.

Suzy sighed and kept quiet for a while before saying, “Me too,” Mark widened his eyes in surprise, expecting a different reaction. He honestly didn’t know whether to be relieved or pissed when Suzy gave him those two words.

No, don’t get me wrong. I like you, too. But, it was quite unfair if we were about to date. I mean, I might got the hate, but you might get your carreer blown. And the rest of your members,” Suzy looked down to her lap.

Mark seemed a litlle bit relieved whe Suzy said that. At least it wasn’t because he rejected the man. He reached out for both of Suzy’s hands, caressing the back of his palms with both of his thumb. The setting around them was blissful. The same park they went the first time they secretly met. Except the fact that this was almost midnight and the cold breeze blew over them every now and then. Suzy was sighed again.

Sometimes, just sometimes, being an idol ,” Suzy said clenching their hands tighter.

Mark chuckled. “Stop being so gloomy.

Right. So, what are we now? I mean, this thing wasn’t even official before, so, kinda confused right now,” Suzy pouted.

For a lack of better words, we were technically fooling around. With no , of course,” Mark said.

Yah!” Suzy shoved Mark’s hands away and took a step back.

What?” Mark laughed hysterically. “I was just joking!”

Ugh! You could’ve just left with a great impression! Were you always this erted?” Suzy asked crossing her arms across her chest.

Not really, just sometimes. I’m just being a man. So, yeah,” Mark replied cooly, not even bothered by Suzy’s judging stares.

Well, since the reason we can’t advance further is related to ‘work’, I’ll be waiting for the result then. Your hardwork, and,” Suzy paused for a second before continuing “your sacrifice,” she blinked rapidly.

Stop flirting with me. We’re a lost case. Maybe in 1 year and a half, you could hit on me again. But for now, please focus on something else. Otherwise, it’s gonna be hard for me to move on,” Mark said facepalming himself.

What?! Since when was I hitting on you? You were the one hitting on me since day 1,” Suzy protested.

Well, you resiprocrate, okay?!” Mark grunted.

Well, go back to the practice room. I’ll go back to the dorm,” Suzy ushered the boy outside the park where both of them departed.

Mark felt defeated, of course, but a little part of him was also relieved, because at least he would be on his track again with s and their activities. Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months and somehow it wasn’t so shocking for either Mark, or JinYoung that Suzy was confirmed dating Lee Min Ho. The whole office had gone crazy and it was also quite a fuss outside the office, meaning the nation. Well, at first JinYoung was like, ‘What the hell? How is this even possible?’ but later on, he was like, ‘Screw it, I have a comeback to practice to’. The same thing goes to Mark. He was the one that clearly stated she should find something else to focus on. He just never meant that something else to be someone else, though. Despite being bitter about it, he just went straight again to practice the new flip.

YoungJae and JaeBum’s Room

I think you guys did a great job with the coreography. Since I’m not any level near NamYoung-hyung, I thought it would affect the group’s dance routine. But, you guys did an excellent job,” JinYoung said, caressing YoungJae’s hair as he sat against the wall , YoungJae was playing with his iPad while lying on JinYoung’s lap.

Don’t give yourself too little credits. Seriously,” JaeBum sounded a bit pissed somehow.

JinYoung just replied it with a bright smile. “No, I was being serious. Everyone really did a great job, and YoungJae improved so much in dancing.

Stop it, hyung. It’s embarassing, especially when you of all people said that,” YoungJae’s face became red, embarassed at JinYoung’s comment.

JaeBum shifted from sleeping to sit next to JinYoung. “I’m sure everyone would like this. I know this cute style isn’t actually everyone’s style, but this concept suits you well, being bubbly, sugary, and stuff,” JaeBum commented.

What was that supposed to mean?” JinYoung rolled his eyes.

It’s not a bad thing, though, I meant it, the concept suits you, since you have so much aegyo,” JaeBum stated again.

Yeah, I know, but what’s with the ‘being bubbly, sugary, and stuff’ thing?” JinYoung asked incredulously.

It means you suits the concept,” JaeBum heaved a sigh.

Hyung, Suzy’s on Happy Together in like 5 minutes. I’m going to watch it,” YoungJae said heading out of his shared room.

JaeBum just stared at YoungJae who disappeared quickly. He then shifted his gaze to JinYoung, who’s currently looking down at the thin sheets covering the mattress. JaeBum had wanted to ask how JinYoung is doing since Suzy-Lee MinHo happened. But seeing him acting all normal, made  him hesitate.

Are you okay?” JaeBum began.

Huh?” JinYoung looked up and confusedly stared directly into JaeBum’s eyes. JaeBum had to look away, afraid that if he stayed he would be lost in the tenderness of his gaze.

I mean about Suzy,” JaeBum simply added.

Ah,” JinYoung suddenly beamed a radiant smile. Blood rushed up JaeBum’s face.

What the hell.’ JaeBum thought.

Are you worried that I would have a mental breakdown or something? Don’t be,” JinYoung said grinning.

But I thought, you,” JaeBum didn’t finish his sentence, it hurts even without him saying.

You were right. I came to realization that it’s probably a mere admiration. I was probably jealous of Mark-hyung because the overprotective fanboy in me get the best of me. The thing I had for Suzy, sometimes seemed too forced. To think of it I didn’t even know her that long. And even if she did like me back, I wonder if she even know anything about me. She’s still way behind you when it comes to understanding me, so that’s even a minus,” JinYoung’s lips formed a grin.

JaeBum’s heart stopped for a moment before beating rapidly. The blushing cheeks felt warmer than before. He was out. He didn’t know how long he spaced out, probably 10 seconds, but when he snapped out of it, JinYoung patted his shoulder, and then stood up, heading to the living room.

The fanboy in me seemed to like the idea to watch Suzy, so I’ll go watch it with YoungJae,” JinYoung said.

JaeBum stared at the door. He clutched his shirt. His heart was pounding severely. He adjusted his breathing, trying to calm himself. Suddenly it felt so empty when JinYoung left. He didn’t hear it wrong, did he? He really said that? What was that suppose to mean? JaeBum turned away to look at the vacant space next to him.

She’s still way behind you when it comes to understanding me. JinYoung’s voice was crystal clear in his ears. She’s still way behind you when it comes to understanding me. It echoed in his mind. Finally, something he actually won from Suzy. He slowly got up and headed to the living room, watching YoungJae and JinYoung engrossed so much on the TV, apparently revealing Suzy wearing a pink sauna attire. JinYoung sat on the couch, eyes never left the screen. He stood there staring at JinYoung in complete confusion. Suddenly, JinYoung turned around staring back at JaeBum. This made JaeBum flinched and looked away, walking away.

Aren’t you gonna watch with us, hyung?” JinYoung yelled.

JaeBum stopped on his track, totally caught in the act. “No, I was just, never mind,” he said.

He rushed his steps, bumping into Mark, accidentally. “Why is your face so red?” he commented looking at the leader’s face. JaeBum just continue walking to his room, leaving Mark alone.

What’s with him?” Mark muttered in English, shrugging it off.


 

Actually, I have nothing to talk about. This chapter is so bland. I actually rewrote this three times, yet it's still, just so, boring. Forgive me. And if you have any suggestion on how the story should progress or if you have any requests on moments to add in the story, please do comment and let me know. :D