Day Off

Unnoticed

[Author's Current Condition]

I am so excited when GOT7 released their MV for 'If You Do'. The song is dope and the coreography was so on point. Their style is smoking hot, and the MV itself was so aesthetically done. Wow. Just wow. Most important thing. DAMN FOOTWORK guys! Oh, and can we just talk about their acting skills. No, no, let's just discuss how that girl is such a hateful character. Excuse me, you'll just go to sleep? Yeah, you do that, b!tch. And my jam right now is "Everday, every night, feel like a fool, you gotta know" part when Jinyoung came up, and stared right into my soul, claiming the very heart he had won over and over, as he twirled his finger in the air, giving butterflies to my stomach. Okay, before I resumed this as a Me x Jinyoung fanfic, let's just stop right here. LOL. Wait, one more thing! DAMN THOSE HOLES IN YOUR CLOTHES JINYOUNG! I just can't, my bias list. Taecyeon save me please, your love child with Kim SooHyun is ready to take your place in my heart. HELP! Please do support them by buying the album and vote for them on http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/preVote You can use your twitter account and facebook account to vote. I pray that they can win on thi on fleek comeback.

On a side note, do you happen to flail at YUNJAE moment on Ground Force Festival? Loving Yunho Jaejoong so much! Well, I kinda feel really old now, time flies.

[Author's Note]

I hope I can quickly finish this fanfiction, but I just don't know how this fanfiction should end. Any suggestions? Please do shower this fic with lots of love by upvoting, commenting, and subscribing! :D


This is how I feel for you. Right from the moment I first saw you on JYP audition,” JaeBum said looking right into JinYoung’s eyes. JinYoung just stood there looking at JaeBum blankly.

The elevator door opened. They arrived at their floor. JinYoung glanced at the door.

I’ll go first,” JinYoung said, before storming out of the elevator, leaving JaeBum alone, dejected, hopeless, heartbroken. The elevator door closed and JaeBum felt himself shrunk in size, turning into the tiniest dust surrounded by empty vacant space. It’s suffocating. His knees lost the power to support his weight and JaeBum slid down the wall which was against his back. He sat down on the cramped room alone, soul less.

JaeBum-hyung,” JinYoung’s gentle voice echoed faintly in his head. The thought of JinYoung cease from his life was scary. Scarier than being in an unrequitted love itself. JinYoung’s voice still resound in his head, only this time louder and sadder. Each time it called out to JaeBum, the voice became clearer and angrier. JaeBum covered his ears. This wasn’t what he wanted. What if JinYoung really wouldn’t want to be around him anymore. What if he told the other members and they’re not okay with it. What if their company finds out. What if fans find out. His thoughts were filled with what ifs, but the biggest concern for him was what if what he just did would result in himself being a distant stranger to JinYoung.

JaeBum-hyung!” A familiar voice called out.

Ah, wake up!” JinYoung. It’s JinYoung’s voice again. JaeBum flattered his eyes open. JinYoung’s face was in front of him. Right in front of him. He felt his face became hot as blood rushed filling every capilaries on his cheeks.

Wh-what is it?” JaeBum stuttered.

We’ve arrived. Come on, pay the driver,” JinYoung whispered.

O-oh, right,” JaeBum took out the money and paid the driver.

Thank you, Sir. Drive safely,” JinYoung said getting out of the cab. JaeBum followed suit.

They arrived at the dorm building. JaeBum stared at JinYoung, still confused of everything, before he came to realisation that he was dreaming. He didn’t confessed to JinYoung. He didn’t do anything. Great. It was just a dream. JaeBum felt his heart was at ease. He never felt so lucky to be a coward before, but after the dream, he was kinda glad that he didn’t have what it takes to be brave and confess like he did in his dream. Hell, if he was even any bit of what he was in the dream, he would probably be in that dream-JaeBum situation. So being a coward is a fortunate. Up to this point.

One Free Monday Morning at GOT7’s Dorm

The boys were sitting at the living room together. It was their day off, but they couldn’t get out of the dorm, so both of them decided to watch some movies. JaeBum and YoungJae comfortably on the sofa, while Jackson and YuGyeom lay down on the floor. JinYoung and BamBam then walked in the living room with snacks and beverages.

What are we going to watch again?” YoungJae asked while leaning himself against JaeBum.

Uh, Madagascar,” YuGyeom answered, after setting the DVD.

Seriously? I’m picking the movie afterwards,” YoungJae commented at how childish the youngest was with his movie selection.

The film began, and everyone seemed to be really enjoying the movie, except JaeBum, and YoungJae. JaeBum had been avoiding JinYoung the whole morning. Despite everything he remembered being a dream, he couldn’t bring himself to the younger boy. Fear was the exact word to describe his state of mind. Fear of being rejected. Fear of losing. Luckily JinYoung didn’t notice this. But he knew he couldn’t be like this forever. They’re living in the same roof, anyway, so they’re bound to live like one. The film was rather boring, JaeBum had thought. It wasn’t that he hated cartoons. He just found another object that caught his attention more than the movie. JinYoung, of course. Oh, the things JinYoung did that drives him crazy whenever and wherever are so many. Just by simply putting those popcorns into his lips were like a freaking CF in JaeBum’s eyes. And don’t make him start with his laughter. It’s so contagious. He couldn’t help himself but grinning to it.

Then, midway through, YoungJae had to break the great atmosphere, by asking a certain question no one had noticed since morning.

Where the hell is Mark-hyung?

JaeBum widened his eyes at YoungJae’s question and confirmed the eldest was missing. The others commented that they had not seen the eldest since morning. JaeBum saw that Jackson made eye contact with JinYoung, which confirmed his own hypothesis, looking how defeated JinYoung look. Jackson quickly suggested that the eldest were probably hitting the gym since it’s day-off.  JinYoung, on the other hand just scoffed at Jackson’s quick response. Then all of them resumed the movie. As JaeBum noticed, JinYoung was no longer watching the show. He was staring at the screen, but his stare was empty. It was as if JinYoung looked through the screen.

Mark showed up right after they were about to start another film. He brought some groceries with him. But they all knew that it wouldn’t take 2 hours to actually bought those 10 minutes grocery list he brought at the mart which is exactly a minute away from their dorm building. But no one cared. No one except JinYoung, Jackson, and JaeBum. When Mark walked in the room. JinYoung didn’t even turn his face to see Mark. He just kept looking at the screen which was showing nothing, his hand formed a tight fist. JaeBum noticed it was about time he actually did something. So, he stood up and approached Mark. All eyes on them, except JinYoung’s.

What did you buy? Let me help you sort it out,” JaeBum said approaching Mark.

Nothing much, just a couple of-,” Mark’s voice disappeared as both of them walked into the kitchen away from the rest of the members.

Yah, start the movie, already!” Jackson commanded.

Ah, right,” YuGyeom said pressing the play button on the remote control and they watched the movie again.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, JaeBum was helping Mark sorting the things Mark bought. It really was nothing much. Just some bread and jam, two big bottles of coke, and a few edible things like noodles. When they finished, Mark planned to go watch the movies with the others, but JaeBum pulled his wrist.

We need to talk,” JaeBum said flatly.

Huh?” Mark raised his eyebrows.

At first I was just thinking to let you handle the situation yourself, but this is getting out of control,” JaeBum said with the same cold tone.

Okay, what is this about?” Mark asked confused.

JaeBum sighed. “We, scratch that, you are barely 2 years in this music industry, and no dating is tolerated. Remember? That includes meeting up with girls, especially, a super popular girl like Suzy. I thought you were mature enough to have control over your feelings.

To this, Mark just got quiet.

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let this happen again. If you want to date, do it properly IN SECRET. The smallest scandal could blow us easily, hyung. We’re not that established yet,” JaeBum added with less intimidating tone.

It was Mark’s turn to sigh. “Thank you, JaeBum-ah. I was careless. I forgot how this could actually affect the whole group. I’ll try to sort this out.

Great. Now, let’s go watch the movie,” JaeBum said.

The rest of the day went on with them watching movies the maknae-line picked for them. JinYoung wasn’t even paying attention to any of them, as he was busy checking his iPad. Apparently, he had been streaming some of their latest real GOT7 episodes on YouTube. Eventually, he stumbled upon some fanmade YouTube videos about him and Suzy, a compilation of Naver Star Line Chat and IGOT7 show. Of course, along with those videos, he found other videos as well, like Mark and Suzy’s videos. Surprisingly, so many people uploaded videos of them. This only made JinYoung sulked even more. JinYoung sighed and shut his iPad, collapsing into BamBam who’s currently so into the movie, he didn’t even care whether JinYoung used his thighs as pillow for his head. Not that it was a big deal. BamBam was usually touchy with him anyway.

JaeBum watched this worriedly, a slight tinge of jealousy was written allover his face, but he tried to be reasonable to himself. BamBam was not an object of envy right now, since the real deal is Suzy. He never thought it would be either Mark or JinYoung that would like Suzy this much. He always knew about YoungJae being a total fanboy of her, but Mark seemed rather ‘meh’ each and every mention of the girl. JinYoung was always respectful towards every JYP artists and every group in Kpop in general, but he never really showed any sign of affection towards any. He didn’t find out, until a couple of days ago when JinYoung decided to sulk all night, practicing his self-coreographed routine alone in the middle of midnight, in his small cramped room, which of course disturbed the maknaes’ room, which they reported to JaeBum. When they talked it out, JinYoung finally told everything to JaeBum, having mutual trusts since way back before GOT7. The anger was noted in his gaze. JinYoung was staring blankly at the screen with the same angry gaze. The film ended and they were about to continue straight to another film when YoungJae stopped YuGyeom from putting another DVD in the player.

This isn’t it. Hyung, do you have any movies you want to watch?” YoungJae asked to JaeBum suddenly.

Huh?” JaeBum jerked his head up to look at YoungJae who was raising his eyebrows.

No, let’s just watch BamBam’s,” JaeBum offered the boy a smile.

Duh. We just watched it, hyung. See? This is what I don’t like about you guys, especially the hyung-line,” YoungJae said, gaining all of their attention, even JinYoung’s.

None of you even watched the movie. Especially JaeBum-hyung. What were you so immersedly thinking? If you don’t like the movie, say you don’t like it. I just don’t want you guys forced yourself to watch some childish film because us maknae suggested the film,” YoungJae pointed out.

So, please pick a movie!” YoungJae demanded.

Uh, well,” JaeBum looked at Jackson who stared idly at him

Mark suggested, “In that case, I suggest we watch something more on the adult side. We should go for Gone Girl, then!

Oh my God, yes! I always wanted to watch it, my friends talked all day about it, but I was stucked with schedule,” BamBam commented, totally hyped.

Let me search it on Netflix,” Mark replied in English.

The film was at least distracted JinYoung from whatever it was on his mind earlier. And JaeBum had to pretend the whole movie, giving fake reactions each scene came up. He just didn’t want to make YoungJae upset. So, from the corner of his eyes, he watched JinYoung again, hoping him to finally forget about the overly popular girl. He could only hope.


Coming Up! MarkZy moments, possibly?

Hey, how are you guys? Do you like the update? What do you think about this fanfiction? Please kindly give your thoughts on the comment section. :D Love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support you gave me.