ㅤㅤ▪ ㅤㅤreviews

ㅤㅤ▪ ㅤㅤradiance by fallback entertainment / apply open!
chen "ellin" zi-ying
fallbackent / main rapper, lead dancer, sub vocalist / bae "irene" joohyun / luhan / chosen
SUP EVERYONE, SO THIS IS THE REVIEW SECTION OF THE GIRLGROUP RADIANCE. EVERY MISTAKES WILL BE UNDERLINED AND IS HOPED THAT YOU WILL FIX IT. HEHEHE. SINCE I WILL BE READING EVERYTHING IN THE APPLICATION, IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO REVIEW SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR IT! THANK YOU

leader, main dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper - 1
main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper - 2
main dancer, lead rapper, sub vocalist - 1
triple threat - 1
triple threat, maknae - 0
davina "divine" balzarini
missxox / leader, main dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper / park sojin / bang yongguk / accepted
HELLO, SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW. FIRST OF ALL, A KOREAN-FRENCH/ITALIAN! SO COOL. FOR THE UNIVERSITY SECTION, CAN YOU PLEASE ADD THE YEAR THAT SHE WILL BE GRADUATING? TBH, SOJIN KINDA LOOK LIKE A MIXED ACCENT WOMAN. HAHAHA. YOUR PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND IS GOOD AND FILLED WITH DETAILS. WOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS THE FAN OF THE GRACE, NOT MANY PEOPLE HER AGE WOULD LOVE THE GRACE. DAYUM, HER LIKES ARE MY LIKES TOO! HAHAHA. IF ANY REAL IDOL WOULD INTERACT TO THE FANS LIKE DIVINE, EVERYONE WOULD LOVE KPOP MORE. FOR THE LOVE INTEREST SECTION, ALTHOUGH IT'S SHORT, BUT IT IS FILLED WITH DETAILS. SO OVERALL, YOUR APPLICATION IS GOOD AND I LIKE IT! JUST ADD THE INFORMATION ABOVE AND YOU'RE GOOD. I WILL PUT YOU INTO ACCEPTED STATUS BECAUSE THAT IS JUST A MINOR ADDITION. THANKS FOR APPLYING AND BYE!
daphne rose
daybreak1614 / main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper / jung "krystal" soojung / gong chanshik / accepted
HELLO! SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW. WOAH, THE FIRE QUEEN IS COMING! HAHAHA. FIRSTLY, HAVING KRYSTAL AS A FACE CLAIM IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. BROWNIE POINT FOR THAT! HER BACKGROUND IS REALISTIC AND MOST TEENAGERS WILL GONE THROUGH. IT IS VERY RARE FOR KOREAN TO LOVE ONE DIRETION BUT SINCE SHE GROWS UP IN AMERICA, IT'S NORMAL RIGHT? HAHAHA. YOU STUNNED ME THE MOST WHEN LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS YOUR DAD! HAHAHA. HE IS SO YOUNG AND HANDSOME! YOONA IS PRETTY AND ELEGANT TOO! I'M GONNA FAINT NOW. BESIDES, CAN I KNOW WHO IS EMMANUEL AND EMMA'S FACE CLAIM? BECAUSE THEY ARE PERF! AWW.. HAVING MINCHAN IN WE GOT MARRIED IS SO CUTE! GONGCHAN IS ONE OF MY BIAS AND I LOVE THEM! THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IN YOUR APPLICATION SO GOOD JOB! THANKS FOR APPLYING! BYE!
zhou "cara" yanyan
charismatic / main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper / jung "krystal" soojung / koo junhoe / accepted
hello, sorry for the late review! first of all, i love the nickname 'zou yuanyuan' tho. hahaha. if she's chosen, i'm gonna make her and ziying the "chinese" couple. hahaha. ooh.. she's a erted girl, i love it! her personality is fine. as for her background, she's lucky to have a mother who is a singer because there's a singer gene in her. well for the trivias, i'm been caralized. hahaha. i love the trivias. her father's gif is funny tho. i have a question, how did she and jaejoong met? please explain it further. i love it when you put cara's labelmates and ceos together to show a good relationship! i think i'm gonna write about them more in the story. koozhou is just too cute! although cara is older than him, but nevermind, love has no boudaries. hahaha. overall, there's nothing wrong with your application, please fix the problem above and you're good to go! thanks for applying and bye!
mikayla "miki" tuan ru yi
xxexolover1xx / main dancer, lead rapper, sub vocalist / im nayeon / choi "s.coups" seungcheol / accepted
hello, sorry for the late review! firstly, i love it when you use nayeon as miki's faceclaim!! i'm just gonna spazz all the way. hahaha. well, although your personality and background is short. it's okay because there's details that i want. she can do opera? o.o. if yes, dongwook and insung will love her like a baby! as for the love interest part, it is kinda cliche when she just love him at first sight, could you please add more details because you said that they met after debut and the story started after they debut, so i need more details. hope you don't mind. overall there's nothing wrong with your application. please fix the mistakes!! hehehe. thanks for applying and bye!
kim yul-hee
heolseol / triple threat / myoui mina / oh se-hun / pending
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie.