He'll be home soon...

Things Woozi Does

“Okay, (Y/N), here’s the nicest pillow I could find. Sorry if it smells a little funny. It was Hansol’s turn to do the laundry and he kind of just neglected the pillowcases,” Jeonghan explains as he helps you set your bed, or more appropriately, your couch.

You smile as you take the pillow from him. Clutching it, you nod. “Thanks, Jeonghan. I appreciate it. And again, thank you for letting me stay here while my place is being fixed.”

Jeonghan’s halo is nearly revealing itself as he adjusts your blankets. “Of course, of course. Rats are no fun for anybody. You stay here as long as you need.” Checking his watch, he asks, “Hey, did Jihoon tell you what time he would be home? It’s already eleven.”

You sigh. “Not until pretty late. He said he’s trying to work through some song stuff and not to worry.”

“Okay, I’m sure he’ll be home soon. But will you be alright?”

“Yeah, yeah,” you reassure Jeonghan, waving him off. “You guys do whatever and pretend like I’m not even here. I’ll try not to be a bother.”

Seungcheol walks into the room and plops himself on Jeonghan’s hard work, breaking in your home for the next few nights. Stretching, he lets out a huge breath. “You’re never a bother here, (Y/N). Without you, Woozi would have all of our heads by now.”

Laughing, you sit down where Seungcheol’s made some room for you. “Yeah, I would say that isn’t true, but it sounds like Woozi.”

All of the members are home except for Woozi and have spread out before they officially go to bed. The living room, where you’re sleeping, had been altered into a makeshift third bedroom right when the boys had moved in, housing two bunks and your couch. Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Dino, and DK are rooming with you and have insisted that you join them in their games, which basically include eating and talking about practice. You don’t participate as much as you listen, since you’re too busy thinking about Woozi. Woozi who’s all alone at the studio. Again. Woozi who’s up working late. Again. Woozi who you wish was there and want really badly to kiss. Again and again. You’ve been staring at your phone screen for who knows how long, just waiting for him to say he’s on his way back, when DK notices. “(Y/N),” he calls.

“Mm,” you reply, looking up at him on the top bunk.

DK tries to give you a comforting smile, his lips perking at the corners while still covering his gorgeously white teeth. “He’ll be home soon.”

You smile back and nod. “Yeah, I know. It’s just…it’s better when he’s around.”

Seungcheol chuckles, placing his hand on your shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. “It’s funny. He says the same exact thing about you.”

You and the others are up for about another hour before the lights slowly start to turn off. Before the last one goes out, you sulk into your covers and let out a sigh. Seeing this, Jeonghan does his best to give you some sort of relief. “He’ll be home soon, (Y/N),” he whispers. You force a weak smile before everything goes dark. It takes you a while, but you make yourself put your phone away and shut your eyes. “He’s focused right now,” you think to yourself. “He’ll be home soon.”

Slowly, you drift off while missing him and his “good night” message. As your dreams dance in your skull, someone from the outside world softly shakes you. “Sweetie, sweetie,” he whispers. That familiar voice is all you need to fully wake up. Your eyes shoot open, but take a second to adjust before they can see the beautiful, smiling boy in front of you. “Hi baby,” he says in a low, breathy tone. His hushed voice has always been so y, but it seems to be amplified tonight. “Sorry for being so late.”

You lean over and wrap your arms around his neck as you plant one on his cheek. “It’s fine, baby.”

“Here, scoot over.” You can now hear the others snoring quietly or just breathing, so you and Woozi are careful not to wake them.

As you inch in, he fills the rest of the couch. When he gets under the covers, your legs can feel the rough of his jeans. “You’re not gonna change?”

“Nah, I don’t want to wake anyone up. Is this uncomfortable for you?”

Shaking your head, you give him a huge smile. “It’s perfect.”

Woozi, who feels bad for leaving you alone, makes it up to you. He kisses every spot on your face as he innocently wraps your leg over and under his. Twisted together, you both have to contain any noise you may want to make, no matter how much better it would feel to let it escape your lips. Your foreheads rub against one another as your lips play with each other. Your senses are flooded with him. All you know is his taste, his scent, his touch, and his breath. The only thing you lack is his visual, but it’s a small price to pay for the night’s darkness. After some time, Woozi chuckles and tells you in his husky, hushed whisper, “Baby, I like you a lot.”

You scoff and bite his lower lip. “We’re a little past ‘like’, my dear.”

He speaks as your lips are pressed together, letting you feel every word that comes out. “Well, after saying ‘I love you’ for so long, I realized I never really told you I liked you.”

You can’t help but giggle at how cheesy your boyfriend can be. “So you’re telling me now? Years later?”

“It’s never too late.”

You lean into his ear and answer in the quietest voice you can muster. “I like you, too, my love.”

After some time, Woozi and you doze off, still intertwined in one another. Even in your sleep, you know there’s a smile stuck on your face, one you’re in no rush to get off. Every image that flashes through your head is of him. Nothing else seems to matter for the next few hours. As your mind is enjoying the Woozi parade, your ears are interrupted with something a little less pleasant. “YOOOOOOO LAAAADIES!” It’s Seungkwan. No. Not today. Woozi’s warned you about this. No. Not the Seungkwan wake up call. Please. No. Every day he does it. No. Is this the torture Woozi goes through? Seungkwan keeps screaming. No. Someone stop him.

You refuse to open your eyes and immediately go to protect your ears. You start to plunge your head into Woozi’s chest, but he’s already turned around. “NO!” he yells. Somehow, Woozi’s managed to fully sit up and snatch the phone from Seungkwan. “NO! NO, SEUNGKWAN! NO! NO! NOT TODAY! NO!” In one swift motion, Woozi pauses the song, shoves the phone back into Seungkwan’s hands, and rolls back into bed.

Seungkwan’s completely caught off guard, just staring at Woozi. You can hear a few of the others laughing in the background, but don’t bother to get up and check. For the first time in his life, Seungkwan is absolutely speechless…for about four seconds. “WAH HYUNG! YOU’VE NEVER BEEN THAT FAST! (Y/N), YOU SHOULD STAY OVER MORE OFTEN!”

You feel the edges of his mouth move against your face. He leans in and whispers, “Yes, please.”