broken

betrayed

bts ,the most feared gang was standing there with horrified expression as mia sttay still quietly.

v decided to contiune

"we wanted to check some gang members's  and some rookies's  phone record. after we check we found ..."

flashbacks

"yeah boss  they will go out 10 minutes later. they have some deal with another gang. in base there gonna be 6 or 7 member .you can easily handle them."

"good to know we gonna ruin them " men gigled with joy

"yeah bossm but after you attack they gonna understand there was a spy. they start to look for me "spy stated nervously

"dont worry ı found someone to blame ."

"who boss"

"mia that girl. she is really close with them . they think she can  get every information easily. and she get in to their base really often"

"boss they trust  her. they dont believe "

"sont worry ı am gonna make her look like our gang  girl my girlfriend. guys took some photos of us.we look like a couple. and also they are gonna be so furious that their judgement will be clouded . they gonna blame her without doubt"

"okey boss"

as they think the time they listen the phone record. they feel sick. they cant even look at her directly.

she is in deep thought .flashbacks of last month come her like a tsunami

flasbacks

 it was night already .mia was walking to her home. she was holding a box of chocolate and pink letter as she smile herself like idiot.while she was passing through a street. her arm was grabbed by someone and she pull in to dark alley. she opened to scream but when she saw bts and their gang rookies. she let go a sigh.

"ah you guys scared me "she chuckled

she looked at them. their face was darkened and they were staring her coldly. no they was glaring her.

she feel odd because mostly they were really  cheery when it comes to her

"guys are you okey ?.. something happened ?"she was worried. "jongkook are you sick ? you look pale ." she approach to maknea and try to touch his forehead to look if he have fewer.but he push her back really hard. she shaked a little bit and gained her balance.

she started to feel tensed. she know something was wrong.and she was feeling alittle bir scared for the first time since she meet them as she look at thier scary cold eyes.

"guys .." before she finished. rap monster push her hard to the wall and grabbed her wrist.  throw a punch to her waist hard. she yelp with pain.as she fall to the ground. the box and pink letter fall to the ground also. he look at them and chuckled.

before she can adjust the punch. he throw another one

"nam joon ?" she look at him. she feel her heart shattered "why did you hit me ? "

"dont say my name ever again " he glared at her.

she step forward while holding her  waist." what happened ...why.."she try to speak

"you betrayed us. because of you 6 member of this gang die "jimin shut her face

"what ? "

other gang members that stand silent and stood back mumbled , yell and swear.

"you "    " "    "traitor"   "did you enjoy with your time with rival game " 

as each word her heart ache and a sobb escape from ." guys what are you saying ?. ı dont understand"

"huh you are crying now b.tch" " after you have done .. dont think you get mercy by doing that " jin step forward to her and hit her.

by impact she is pinned to wall. she try to to hold on and stay still but it hurt.

" ı dont know what you talking about , ı didnt  betr.."

"ı really trusted  you  .you know. you even tricked me  " suga cut her. and look at her eyes. he was the last member that mia get closed because of his personalty.and he felt betrayel really bad

"so did you enjoy the time that you spent with us or you just prefer that bastard . he say you are really good but unfortunatelly we couldnt  experience it"

"no .. no .. ı dont .. who  ... who are you talking about .. "she say between her sobbs. she was terrified.

"you are you trying to defend him haha "v  kick her hard as she fall down .he kick her stomach few times again

" ı didnt betrayed you ı didnt... "

she try to stand up but someone grabbed her collar and pinned her to the wall. as she open her eyes she see j-hope .

"j -hop.."

"shut your mouth "

"so you were a huh " you surely trick us really well mia. you can be really good actor huh "he glare her.she saw nothing in his eyes except hatred , discust and anger. the j-hope she know was gone

"so mia why you give your services to only that bastard . we were not good enough for you ı guess.  we should try right ? "

with that he pinned her completly to wall . and rip her shirt . she scream in fear. she start to struggle.she look at the bts for help but she know they wont gonna help.

he starded to touch her body and kiss her neck. she struggled , cry and scream. she feel discusting. as he touch her. she feel like dying . she was dissapointed by him . she really trusted him

"no no no stop please stop "she yelled "noooo dont "

her vision was blurred by tears as she feel j-hope backed off

"why are you resisting ? oh you want payment right . it is a businnes after all "

he take out his  wallet and throw her some cash  .papers fly on her sight and fall to the ground as she shaked in the ground .

"but after ı think.even you are cheap , it could be risky right , after all you could have  some disease."he glare 

"no no.please ...." her voice start to come out like whispers

j-hope  turn to the bts as he saw chocolate box and pink letter

"what is this ? " he take the letter and look at it. he laugh." haha really a confession letter huh.what kind of person accept a confession  from a like you mia ?"his words are full with venom

"pleasee .."she cry

she feel like someone shoot her heart with arrows. she couldnt stand anymore and fall collapsed to the ground.

she look at their moving away figure.

"handle it "she heard rap moster voice as they leave.

her eyes started to close when other gang members hit her. and a mute sentences come out from .

"ı didnt .. ı didnt betray you guys..."

 

as she recall that night flashbach. her eyes start to blur again.

she turn o bts and they look so guilty that if it was the old mia she would feel sad.but she is not anymore

"ı .. beg you "she speak first time " . ı try to explain. ı beg you you didint stop. ı was afraid . ı have never seen you like that . you was always good to me.  you hit me hard . jimin your punch' s were really strong. when you become so strong . you were just a cute dongsaeng when we first met .you was strong jimin ı feel proud  .." her voice are full with emotion.she turn to others "you guys are also strong  ". she stop for a moment . a tear drop fall from jimin 's eye.he shouldnt hit her. he shouldnt harm her. " and yoongi ı dont know why it was good to hear you trusted me . ı really didint think you will accept me one day"suga fall to the ground as he  sit still and look at her . he is crying

"you know after you leave me they beat me up.they hit me so hard that ı cant breath.after they finished they think  ı was dead and  they leave me." 

in every word their heart fill with guilt and pain as they remember her screams and begs. jongkook start to swing back and forth as he mumble how sorry he is."noona we are sorry .. so sorry "

"you said ı wasnt your noona anymore jongkook"she  say as her voice shake a little bit

and she contiune 

"ı layed there for hours and rain started. it was cold guys. " a ghost smile pass through her facebut it was nothing when you compare to her real smile" a rookie .. a rookie come back to found me . he say he will help me. he drop me to a hospital . we were not even friend . ı feel glad "

"ı stay there for weeks . doctors say they didnt think ı will able to make it"  she remember that painfull nights in hospital." you know akward part is ı really want you guys by myside.you are the one did this to me but ı still want  it "

"police came and ask me who did this. ı said ı didnt know "they feel like their heart is crushed. they suffer.after all they done she didnt say anything. their eyes are fixed on mia as tears falling

"m.. mia "jin take a one step

she contiune as she heard nothing.

"ı have to say ı really beaten up bad .the punches , kicks and slaps but yours hurt more .. maybee it is because  you are stronger"

bts whimper in pain as they listen her.

"even ı heal .. ı still feel pain in my heart. it was like someone crushing it. it hurts "she put her hand on her heart and grab her shirt.she was hurt emotionnaly

"dont mind me "she speak  she look at them with empty eyes they cant see old mia anymore.her eyes .. her soul is gone.

"no  .. how can you say that .. how can you  " jonkook jump in

"dont worry about me " she said. maknea try to get close her

"no"  she stared at him " dont come near . ı am a cheap . ı can have some disease.ı dont want you to get infect "she say in monoton voice.

guys blood freeze as they heard the words

"noooo  mia nooo " j-hope yell

as she look at him. her eyes change . she look afraid.and when j -hope notice it.he try to get xloser to her. while few BTS members are sobbing hard or collapsed to the ground.she stood still on her spot

j -hope get close but cant dare to touch her as she is the most fragile thing in the earth and will be broken if he touch her.

she look to the sobbing bts  and j -hope

"you guys know. after ı met you  ı really saw you as a family. ı trust you. ı think ı can count on you." she try to not shake hard but she is trembling "you say you will always protect me. " another sobb "you wont let anybody hurt me . you promise me "a sob come out again but it was louder.

"miaa please .. we are so .. sorry"

"ı begged you .." she whisper " ı told you to stop "she cry as she yell

"ı know .. we should listen... we should.." he cry as he kneel in front of her" miaa... mia ..we are sorry..we should listen you.. we ..ahhhh should   protect you.  "j-hope sobbed as he try to speak

she lean down to j -jope ." you remember the time you pinned ..me to wall. the time you.... touch.. me"

"ı am so sorry mia " he cry hard. the other member hate themselfs as they remember that didnt do anything to stop it.

"you remember the box and pink letter. you know confession letter "

"yeah ı .. remember.. ı am so sorry mia . ı am disgusting. hit me  , punch me just ı am so sorry . how can ı do that "

she contiune "  letter .. letter that you say nobody accept because .... ı am a "

"noo mia  " j hope cutt her 

"ı was gonna give it to you . ı really wanna give it to you. ı preapared chocolate by myself you know  and.... ı hoped the first time you touch me will be different." she cry as she smile at him. it is a smile that full with dissapointment

"noo NOOO MİA noo" a animalistic  scream came out from his mouth 

"no mia please we were wrong . ı was wrong please i am are so sorry .. i ... please... i am disgusting...

ı promise you ı will never hurt you. we will promise you. we will never break our promise" he catch her hand start to beg like crazy person

"please forgive us mia we made .. something horrible . please we never hurt you again . please "bts say 

"we promised you. ı shouldnt hurt you mia "j-hope look to mia 's eyes

mia look down to crying figures and  leaned to j-hope." j-hope you guys  didnt break you promise . you didnt" she speak

he look at her between his tearing eyes . he feel  a little hope in his heart as he hear the words

she lean down and say "you promised me you will protect me from others  j-hope . you never promised about yourself guys . you didnt break your promise to me   "a tear drop fall from her chic to j -hope face 

with that ,a hammer fall their heart.

"noo .. nooo " "noonaa " " miaa " "please we made wrong.. "

they cry out as the girl that they promised to protect. they love and  see like a sister. the girl that they misunderstood  and hurt ,the girl once was filled with joy and life and now shattered by them  ,  walk away from their life