End

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

6 months after.

I'm 21 years old. My birthday has passed but I still haven't met him..

 

Winter break.

 

I wrapped my self with different layers of clothes to keep myself warm. "Why did it have to snow?" I sighed. "Oh! JooHyun-ah, eat dinner before you go!" my mom approached me. "Aniyo~ I'm going to be late." I said. "Ey, just eat, you're not even a full-time worker and yet you work so hard." my dad said. "Then.. just pack me some food." I suggested.

"I'm leaving now!" I exited the door carrying the dinner they packed for me. It's freezing cold since it's already winter. I actually love winter because it means that Christmas is here and I love Christmas.

I ran towards the broadcasting building as fog came out of my mouth.

 

I'm in my seventh day of my part time job. I was assigned to stay all night because the team I was working with was gonna pull an all nighter. This is my first part time job ever and the first time to do an all nighter. I’m working at a broadcasting station. I guess I never told you what course I am taking. I’m taking Bachelor of Arts in Digital Filmmaking.

My job here wasn’t anything special. I was just there to assist anyone who needs help like, buying stuffs for them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed as I arrived.

While I had nothing to do, I took out my packed dinner and ate it. While I was eating, "JooHyun-ssi." an older female sunbae asked me, her name is Remi. I wiped my face from the food. "Can you take these to HyeSuk?" she ordered. I swallowed my food clearly and said, "Ne~" as I bowed and took the box she offered me. I walked around the hallway and searched for Kim PD's desk.

 

The team that I was working for is working night til morning to create new concepts for their program, while the other half of the team was editing the videos. I learned a lot of stuffs and it was very interesting that I joined them spending the whole night working.

I offered them coffee and they just take it without looking at my face and continued to do their job. "Wah.. they are so hard-working." I said.

 

When morning came, 5 AM,

I immediately went outside to buy foods and drinks for them. It was very cold outside but I have no choice. I took a deep breath and tried to heat myself.

I entered the restaurant, “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted the ahjumma in the store. “Oh you’re here again. The same order?” she asked. “Ne.” I smiled. “Luckily, we got it ready already.” She chuckled. “Omo! Ahjummeoni, thank you so much!” I smiled at her. Usually, before I go to work, I come here because I have to buy them breakfast. My sunbaes would nag if I take too long so I was so happy to hear that it was already cooked. ^^

I went outside and carried all the drinks and the foods. When I was almost at the entrance of our station, “Omo, I’ll help you with that.” Someone grabbed some of my plastic bags. “A-aniyo! It’s ok!” I refused. “It’s ok, I’m also going to the same destination as you.” He chuckled. I looked up and he was wearing a mask and a hat. Must be an idol, a rookie one.

We reached the elevator and it was pretty awkward. “Uhm.. Are you an idol?” I asked. “Ne?” he asked. "A-aniyo! Don't mind what I said." I brushed it off. “Idol?.. I’m not though.” He chuckled. His voice was kinda... “Eh? Then what are you?” I asked. We reached our floor.

“Ah, it’s this way please.” I said awkwardly.

I offered the foods and drinks to them. “Oh, Part-timer, You’re early!” “Ne? I was here all night..” I explained. "Ah- really? Oh.. good job." he chuckled awkwardly. “JooHyun-ah! You have worked hard~” my female sunbae said as I gave the food to her. “Ne, thank you.” I smiled at them. This guy still continued to help me though.

After I served it all to them, I turned around to look at the person who helped me. “Ne, idol, thank you—“ I paused when he was nowhere to be found. “Eotteoke, what if he was thief?” I said to myself. I checked my pockets to see if something was stolen. "Weird.." I tilted my head and went to my table cautiously.

“Aigoo.. I’m so hungry.” I sat on my chair. "AH! I still have some left overs--" I paused when I saw the table I ate at last night. “Omo, when did this arrive?” there was a meal served on my small table. I looked around to see if someone else owns it. I saw a note. "JooHyun-ie, You did a good job. Enjoy the food~" I blinked in doubt looking at the note. "For me?.." I asked myself. Since I'm really hungry, I'll eat it.

When I finished eating, I threw away the disposable stuffs and went back to sit. “Ugh.. I’m so tired..” I doze off on the table.

--

 

“JooHyun-ah..”

“Bae Joo Hyun..”

Why am I hearing his voice again..

The sun was already bright orange.

I carefully opened my eyes and I found a familiar fella looking straight to my eyes.

“It’s a good dream..” I smiled when I saw him. “You.. Where are you now?” I smirked and slowly closed my eyes again. 

I noticed that he still kept on staring at me with a soft smile. I opened my eyes wide but was still in doubt. When I realized I wasn't dreaming, I gasped. "HUK!" I stood up from my seat.

He just laughed and said, “Hahaha! You’re still a sleepy head.” I was caught off guard. He has appeared again..

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” he asked. I was too overwhelmed and I can’t make myself say anything. Is this real?..

He sighed and smiled softly, “It’s been a while.” He said and smiled softly. "Merry Christmas!" he cheered and gave me a bouquet of flowers making everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter