Heartless Road

One Shots

 

 

If nothing had changed for their thirteen years of prevailing and dominating Kpop along with the title ‘Queens of Kpop’. Everything would’ve probably been fine. If. Girls’ Generation is nothing but a reduced girl group now, a ghost of the past, their title and reputation gone. And standing in the center of all the melancholy, is Taeyeon.

Kim Taeyeon. Leader of SNSD. Kpop’s ex-group.

Yes, these three very basic facts are correct. Too correct. SNSD is gone now, each member pursuing their dreams, eagerly at that. All of them except Taeyeon. She lives like the undead, and maybe dying won’t be too bad if you can  forget. With Tiffany, her best friend, out of her world, she is finally free of the strings she had clutched onto for so long.

Once upon a time, they were the joy and happiness of her life. Now, they are a burden that weighs her down, dragging her into the gates of Hell.

Her life is gone. Her fans, fleeing to who knows what better girl group is out there. Her career, washed away by the ever so cruel lapsing waves of time.

She knows it’s her own fault. She knows Jessica’s departure was her decision. Her friend and sister, betrayed by her. But she also knew that there was a reason behind all of her selfish actions. A reason that had forced her to sacrifice a sister rather than all of her sisters.

Revealing the truth is the only way to turn all of this chaos back around, make everything normal again. Or at least, close to normal. As tempting as it is, leaking the past can ruin Jessica’s life forever. It’s something Taeyeon had vowed to never reveal… And never will.

The past never payed off anyway.