It Lives In My Reflection; Prologue

It Lives In My Reflection [COMING SOON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun!," A voice completely shaken up was heard in the dark bathroom. "This isn't a good idea.." He spoke up for the rest of the group, them clinging onto each other in fear. Baekhyun let out a somewhat mocking laugh as he titled his head, eyeing all of them.

"Don't tell me you're all afraid..?" He spoke mockingly, an amused glint in his eyes. They all nodded their heads, their eyes soon becoming as wide as plates as a small scratching sound was beginning to be heard from across the room. 

"B-Baekhyun, t-that's enough, stop." Suho stood his ground as he nudged the frozen Baekhyun, his eyes being glued to where the noise had been coming from. The noise continued, only this time it being louder than before, as if it was getting closer by the second. 

"G-Guys. That i-isn't me." Baekhyun choked out, facing everyone with an even paler face than usual and dilated, fearful eyes. Xiumin let out a dry chuckle as he crossed his arms, eyeing Baekhyun's features.

"That's not funny, Baek. Stop screwing with us!"  He fumed, grabbing Baekhyun by the collar, as soon as Xiumin had grabbed onto Baekhyun, the noises stopped, making everyone freeze in their place and listen. 

"Don't.. touch.. him.." A weak, raspy voice was heard from the dark bathroom, sounds of slow crawling getting closer and closer. Sehun couldn't help but burst into frightful tears as they all tried to back away from the sounds as fast as they could. As they all backed away, so far their backs hit the wall, Tao felt something different. He backed up and instead felt a chest against his back, making him shriek and fall to the ground, everyone else screaming at their top of their lungs and either covering their ears or eyes. 

"Guys, what the hell," A voice was heard before the lights were , revealing Tao covering his ears while sitting with his forehead against his knees, Luhan and Sehun hiding each other with their own bodies, Lay pressed up against a wall with covered eyes, Xiumin and Suho hiding behind Chanyeol's trembling frame, and Kris and Kai gripping onto each other's hands for dear life. Kyungsoo furrowed his brows as Baekhyun and Chen let out a loud cackle, throwing themselves to the ground while holding onto their abdomens.

"W-Wait," Kai started, looking between Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo. 

"Mind explaining what the hell is going on?" Kyungsoo asked, rolling his eyes a bit. Everyone slowly began to unwrap themselves from each other, looking around before Kris growled over at Baekhyun and Chen. 

"These little s decided to play a prank on us." He spoke in a furious tone, kicking Baekhyun on the side, making him wince a bit in pain. 

"They even made Sehun, cry." Luhan pouted softly, drying the trembling Sehun's tears. Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter