Chapter 2

Obsessed

Your POV:

 

Hello, my name is Y/N. I go to one of Seoul's most expensive and popular High School's. People there call me beautiful, intelligent and sometimes even perfect. I personally hate that, because no-one's perfect and I'm not that beautiful as many people may think. I think this is all just a result, because my parents are rich and they own a company somewhere in europe.. Actually I don't really care about their work, because it's already everything THEY care for.

School is my favourite place, there are all my friends, yeah, even my best friends. But the people itself are either popular, or just some loners, which I think is kinda sad...We are all humans and should get along with eachother and not make fun of the ones, who aren't really popular. Most of the people at school like me and I do so too! I would never, really never make fun of someone, because of their looks or popularity. I wish more people would think like that..

 

Everyday at school, it was mostly loud and crowded, which I think was annoying, but also good, since it was a sign of people interacting with eachother. I walked through the hallway to my first class, where I already greeted like 15 people on my way. To be true, I’m not very close to most of them, or better said, I wouldn't call them ‘friends'. Well, It’s better than not getting recognized by anyone, I guess.

Just as I reached my class and went in, I saw the people’s attention on a boy somewhere in the back. I wondered what was going on and saw that one guy, I think it was Kyle, had pushed the other one on his forhead..And that was exactly what I was talking about!! People bullying others, it's so pathetic. When Kyle finally moved away, I recognized the said boy as Kyungsoo, which I knew of the common classes we had together. It were only a few, though. I always thought he was a bit, well, weird? No, I think different sounds better. I’m not sure, but I think many people are scared of him and I just can't imagine why. I once cought him smiling to himself, where I realized, that his smile was heart-shaped. And his eyes, well his eyes were really big, they reminded me a bit of an owl. I never really talked to him, actually I never even planned to, because of his weird behavior. As I already mentioned, he always uses to talk to himself, laugh to himself, or sometimes he just sits quietly and watches people with this look.. I can't describe this look.. Still, I would never dare to laugh at him! 

When the teacher moved in, everything went quiet and we talked about mental illnesses, it was kinda interesting, though. It became even more interesting, when the teacher asked Kyungsoo something about mental illnesses, because his answers where always different from the others. Most of the time he answered with questions, I recognized this many times before. 

A few minutes left, when finally the loud ring of the bell appeard, which, of course, was heard in the whole school. I immediately rushed out, went straight to my locker and got my math books. The hallway was filled again, on our school were like 1250 people and just imagine most of them switching classes...It was stressfull and somehow annoying, too. I walked straight ahead, when I saw my best friend Kai a few meters away from me. I shouted his name, but he didn't hear me, it was just too loud. Just when I began running up to him, I watched as he pushed a boy on his shoulder, that his books fell down. I wasn't shocked, to be true..He was my best friend, but I knew too good, that he was a bully. I told him many times to stop this, but he never listened. I didn't waste a second to run and get up the books from the ground.

“Excuse me, are those yours?” I friendly asked and smiled at the boy. When he looked up, I realized, that it was Kyungsoo. His expression didn't change a bit, but he roughly grabbed his books out of my hands and fastly walked away. I was confused, the way he grabbed the books, somehow full of anger. But okay, maybe he just doesn't want people to touch his things..

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

After the last class, I quietly went out of school. When I was out, the cold breeze hit me and a smile creeped on my face. It was fall, I loved fall, it was my favourite time of the year. The leaves are getting all colored and in the end, they slowly begin falling down. If the tree wouldn't let them fall down, the tree would die. It's awesome to see, how the leaves are letting their life for the tree. The thing I love the most on fall is that it's mostly rainy and the fog is covering my existence. Everything is perfect on fall!

I was on my home and there were those loud noises again. Cars, people, animals, everything you can imagine. Anger started to reach my body again, so I knew I had to calm myself down. I took out my small knife, the one I always carry around in my bag, and slightly cutted my finger with it. The feeling was undecribable good, when the blood slowly rushed out of my fingertip. I immediately took the knife back and began the blood out of my finger, until it finally stopped bleeding. It was one of my habits to calm myself down, but sometimes I do it, just because I'm bored. You think this is weird? Well, then you just like everyone else.

After something which felt like 15 minutes, I finally reached my home. Our flowers also began dying, they weren't as perfect as they were before! I hate disorder, is it so hard to keep your home clean? Is it so hard to let things the way they have been? Whatever, I grabbed my Key and slowly opened the door, to find my mother sitting at the chair in out kitchen, looking at her hands.

“Hey, mom!” I greeted her, while I layed my backpack on it's usual place.

“H-Hey..” She said, never looking up. Her gaze was still on her hands and she was shivering..She was scared, scared like all the others, she was scared of me!!

“What is this?!?” I suddenly shouted, taking the dirty cup I just spotted, while I ran up to my mother. Her face went all pale and she began throwing her arms in the air to defend herself. “You..Is it so damn hard to clean this god damn thing?!?” I shouted even louder. Tears formed in her eyes and I couldn't believe her. She is crying, while I’m asking a question? Is she serious?!? All my senses were lost. I raised my hand and slapped right into her face. The sound of the slap was clearly heard. She cried even more and touched her cheek, which made me even angrier! How dare, this women? And once again, I slapped her. Who does she think she is?!? Sitting around, while she could clean that god damn cup..Unbelievable! I immediately rushed up to my room, leaving her behind, crying, not feeling guilty at all. Without thinking, I grabbed my razor blade and sat in a corner, the darkest one in the room. I always used to sit there, no matter how many chairs had been in my room. Happiness filled my mind, when the first cut on my wrist was done. The feeling was so good, that it even made me roll my eyes. The second cut was done short after. The blood began covering my wrist. Red, everything was red. It was a beautiful work of art, a mix between pain and release. I sat in the corner, holding my wrist tight and smiling for whole 30 minutes, without moving one bit. You could barely see me in the corner, just a light shade of my body and the white of my eyes. 

I started thinking of things which made me happy, I remembered the day I killed my father, the day I watched him painfully dissappear. I chuckled at the memory and pressed my fingers hard into the open wounds.