Arranging The Date

The one hour of his day

A/N:So I know I said this was gonna be a one-shot but, I changed my mind. I'm sorry if this chapter is not as good as the first, but again, please enjoy~~~

 

Youngbae wasnt sure what happened when he made it home. He knows he opened the front door, he knows he removed his jacket and he knows that his jaw still hurts from smiling so much. He just shook his head at himself as he looked himself over in the mirror before leaving for work. There was more of a spring too his step as he left his apartment block, and he had too contain himself as he waited for the bus. Mornings usually made him sad, because he would wait at the stop, wondering if maybe he was lucky today, if maybe the blonde stranger would be on the same bus for once, wondering if maybe Seungri would be waiting for him. The knowledge of his name made his heart flutter again, and he fought to control it as the bus pulled up. He smiled at the driver as always before finding a seat and sitting down, wondering exactly how he was going to address this whole date planning. His body moved on it's own accord as always, a habit his friends tell him off for. He smiled as he remembered the first time he'd seen Seungri, sat at the back of the bus, head leaning into his palm as he stared almost sadly out of the window. Youngbae had stopped listening to his music, had stopped writing the text he was working on and had just stared. The other was so beaiutiful, his blonde hair lit gently by the sun, his eyes downcast with a beautifully heartbreaking sadness that all Youngbae wanted too do was go over there and hold his hand. But he pushed himself further back into his seat, realising that would maybe be too forward of an approach. He'd spent the next day thinking about the blonde stranger, wondering what could make someone so gorgeous so sad and he almost hated himself for the sudden growth of protectiveness he felt. He had shaken his head and tried too brush the thought aside, he didn't even know him, he'd probably never see him again, so what's the point in drowing himself in these thoughts when they would never even get a chance to be acted upon. But when he stepped on the bus that day, smile aimed at the driver, he caught sight of the same blonde hair at the back of the bus and he stumbled a little before moving to allow the next person on, even though his eyes never left the still sad figure. He decided too sit closer too him, opting for the seat just opposite the blonde, and let his eyes wonder side ways before turning up his music. Youngbae could feel his leg start too bounce and soon his arms followed suit, before he was rythmically bouncing about in his seat, his mouth letting out the words he desperately wanted too sing. He didn't look at the stranger until he had too stand up, and that was when he felt it. His eyes met the sad brown ones of the stranger and all sense left him. He wanted to get rid of that sadness, he decided it didn't suit him, so he gave him a smiled and moved too leave the bus, but not without looking back too see a small and only barely visible pull at the corner of the blonde's beautiful mouth. He'd vowed that monent that he would keep the sadness from his eyes. But now that he had the chance, he was lost. He didn't really know anything about Seungri, what foods he likes, what films he watches, what scares him, what makes him laugh, what makes him cry, who makes him happy, hell, he doesn't even know why the other looks so sad most of the time. But he was going too find out. He spent the entire day wondering what would be the best approach, mind absently working on his work as he wondered if Seungri would want to go for dinner, or to a cafe, or maybe a club, or the cinema and just decided that he would have too swallow his pride and just ask him when he saw him. Which would be in 20 minutes. His eyes widened at that realisation and he felt nervous, because he wasn't as ready as he would've liked too believe he was. When the time came for him too leave, he ran his hand through his brown hair again, double checking it in the reflection of his computer before sighing and standing up. As expected, the blonde was waiting for him in the same seat as yesterday, his bag placed protectively next too him, and his face lit up when Youngbae stepped on the bus.

 

"Hey." His voice was smooth and quiet as Youngbae sat down beside him and offered him a smile in return. "How was your day?" Youngbae blinked. He couldn't tell him that it was spent wondering what kind of date the other would enjoy. It was too soon to be admitting things like that. Instead he shrugged.

"It was good, nothing much happened really, just same old same old. How about you?" 

"It was great actually, I got a lot done and actually managed to have lunch at a normal time." Seungri smiled as he spoke, before he held out his hand. "But, I've been looking forward to listening to your music again all day, if you don't mind?" Youngbae was taken aback by Seungri's forwardness, but dug his hands around his bag nonetheless to acquire his ipod and headphones, before placing one in Seungri's hand. The blonde beamed as he placed it in his ear and Youngbae did the same before hitting play. The sat like that for a while, arms moving to the beat before Youngbae turned to Seungri.

"So, about this date..." He let his voice trail, hoping the blonde would save him from his struggle of what to do. Seungri's eyes widened before his face settled into a smiled and he nodded.

"Well, I was thinking we could go grab dinner somewhere, not too fancy though, just somehwere small, casual." There was a nervous hint in his voice and Youngbae nodded. 

"Sure. A quiet dinner sounds good. When do you want too go?" Seungri stared down at Youngbae's ipod for a few moments, clearly thinking through his schedule before he looked back up with a shy smile.

"I'm free later, actually, if you are?" His eyes met Youngbae's with a trace of hopefullness and again, Youngbae was taken aback before nodding at the other.

"Tonight.... Tonight sounds good." Seungri beamed at him as soon as the words left his lips and honestly, Youngbae could've hugged him.

"Good,give me your phone." Again the blondes hand was out, palm facing upwards and Youngbae blinked before obeying and the blonde set about adding his number. "So you can call me when you get home." His smile hadn't faltered and Youngbae finally joined him, laughing at the heart Seungri had placed next to his contact name when he got his phone back. When the bus to his road, Seungri reluctantly removed his headphone and placed it in Youngbaes hand, brushing against his palm slightly before his hand went back to his leg. "So, I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah, I'll ring in a bit then." Youngbae stood up and moved down the bus, waving as it drove away and for the second time that week, he went into his apartment smiling like an idiot, but this time, he had Seungri's number, and the knowledged that he would see the blonde within the next few hours.