Partners

The Stupid Legend

"Kids listen up! Since class 10A's P.E teacher called in sick today, we're gonna have class together okay? " Ms. Kim shouted. 

 
"Oh my god! Class 10A! Are you kidding me?! " "I know right! L oppa! Hoya oppa! Sung Yeol oppa! Oh the joy! " some of the girls squealed. 
 
"The kingkas are gonna have class with us? " I asked Amber. Amber nodded her head. "Yeah. Looks like it. " she said. 
 
"Kids, gather in the gym. Cause we're gonna have a partner game. " Ms. Kim said.  Immediately, girls started squealing, AGAIN. 
 
"Oh my gosh if today is my lucky day I might be able to partner up with Sung Yeol oppa! " "Me too! I hope I'll be able to partner up with Hoya oppa! " "L oppa is mine! "
 
"Partners? " I said as I nudged Amber's arm. "Definitely. " she said with a smile as she linked arms with me. "Let's go change into our P.E shirts. " I said and dragged Amber with me. 
 
•••
 
After we changed into our P.E clothes, I took my clothes and went back to class to put my clothes in my bag. But 'lucky' me, I bumped into someone. 
 
"Ow! " I exclaimed. I opened my eyes and instantly met eyes with a guy. And even better, the school's kingka - L. 
 
I was on top on him and we stayed at that position for a while. Our lips would be touching if neither one of us moved an inch. Then I realize what was going on. I immediately got up from him and bowed. 
 
"I'm so so so so sorry! " I apologized. I helped L get up and bowed several times. "It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry. " he apologized with a sheepish smile. 
 
Am I dreaming? Is THE Kim Myung Soo smiling at me? PLUS apologizing? I rubbed my eyes and damn, I'm not. 
 
"N-n-no! I-its my fault! I'm so so sorry! " I bowed. "It's fine. Here. Your necktie. " he said as he hand me my necktie. I took my necktie from him and smiled at him. "Thank you. And again I'm- " I was cut off by him. "Sorry. It's fine really. It's not like I'm gonna kill you or anything. " he said with a smile. 
 
"Thank you! I should be going now, b-bye! " I said as I dash off. I went into class and shoved my clothes into my bag and ran back to gym. 
 
"Bro. What the heck just happened. " Sung Yeol said. "What? Didn't you see? I bumped into a girl and I apologized like what I'm suppose to do? " L replied back. "Yeah, that. You just apologized to a girl dude. Normally you would just glare at them and go. " he said. "Really? " L replied with wide eyes. "Whatever. You're really sick today. " Sung Yeol said. 
 
L rolled his eyes at Sung Yeol. "What are you doing out here anyways? " Hoya asked. "I was going to put my clothes in my bag? " L replied like it was obvious. "You know you can put it in the lockers right? " Sung Yeol said. "Don't know, felt like putting it in my bag this time. " he replied. "You're seriously acting weird. Stop it, it's creeping me out. " Sung Yeol said, faking a creeped out expression. He just shook my head and went to class. 
 
Little did they knew, did they take the right necktie? 
 
•••
 
"Alright kids. Now as I stated just now, we are having a partner up game. " Ms. Kim announce as she blew her whistle. Girls immediately surrounded the kingkas asking to partner up with them. 
 
"Nuh-uh-uh. I'll be choosing your partner for the rest of the semester by the way. " Ms. Kim said as she waved her pointer. As expected, groans were heard. 
 
"Now keep quiet if you don't wanna fail P.E. Girls on this side, boys on the other. Since the girls and the boys are equal, it'll be a pair. One girl and one boy. " she announced. 
 
The students lined up just like what the teacher asked us too. Amber tugged on my hand and brought me to the queue. 
 
"Good. Now girls and boys face each other and voila! He or she will be your partner. " she said with a proud smile. 
 
I turned around and saw someone I didn't expected to see. Damn the girls would start attacking me tomorrow. Yeah, you guessed it, it's one of the kingka, not Sung Yeol nor Hoya but the cold and icy L. 
 
"Bwoh?! " I exclaimed as soon as I saw L in front of me. "Damn you're one of a lucky girl aye? " Amber said beside me, smirking with her arms around my shoulder. "Are you kidding me?! It's him! L! As in the kingka, L, Kim Myung Soo! " I shouted, making all of the students turn to look at me. "Mianhaeyo. " I muttered with a sheepish smile. At the corner of my eye, I swear I saw someone glaring at me and no it wasn't L but I think her name was Do Yeon? The girl that confessed to L during lunch. But I thought I was just dreaming and shrugged the thought off. 
 
Amber beside me was teamed up with Hoya and damn was I jealous. Why? Well at least Hoya wasn't as scary as this guy in front of me! 
 
"Now kids, don't complain and start doing your warm ups, 'cuz this ain't no easy task for you little ones. Now shoo shoo, go go go. " Ms. Kim shooed up away. 
 
As soon as the teacher announced, I clung onto Amber arm and did my pouty puppy face. "Amber-ah. Kajima. Don't leave me alone please. " I said, pouting. "Sorry sista but I've got some warm ups to do. Hwaiting! " Amber cheered as she jogged off with Hoya. Well she looks close with him. 
 
I saw L walking towards me with his hands in his pocket and I was getting nervous. Before I knew it, he was already infront of me. "Kaja. I don't wanna fail P.E. " he said. 
 
"A-a-ah. N-neh. " I stuttered and walked off with him. "Why do you keep stuttering? " L asked. "U-uh no reason. " I said with an awkward smile. "I don't bite by the way, so don't have to be so scared around me. " he said with a smile. 
 
I stopped in my tracks and stared at that smile. That smile that was so rare and so sweet. 
 
"I know I'm really good looking but please stop staring at me. You'll have all the time to stare at me when you help me with my warm ups. " he said with a smirk and shook his head in amusement. I got my senses back and I can't believe what I just did. "I-i wasn't staring at you. " I said. I could feel my cheeks burning. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. " he said sarcastically and laughed. Then he walked ahead of me. "Y-yah! Wait for me! " I shouted and caught up to him. 
 
••• 
 
RING~ 
 
And with that sound if the bell my friends, P.E is over. Which means FREEDOM! A.k.a it's time to go back home. 
 
Me and Amber went to class to pack our stuff and then head out of school. 
 
"So how was it? " Amber asked, nudging my shoulder. "What was what? " I asked back. "You know what I mean. How did it felt being partnered up will the school's most handsome kingka aye? Did you get butterflies in you stomach? " she asked. "Sorry what? " i asked in disbelieve. "Are you deaf? Whatever, forget that I even asked. Geez. " she said as she rolled her eyes at me. 
 
Before going back home, we walked around. Had some ice-cream, talked and all that good stuff. When it was getting late, we went back home. 
 
Damn what a day. 
 
~~~~~
A/N :
 
Hey guys! I'm sorry if the chapter was a tinie tiny bit too short cuz it's night time and I can't sleep. LOL. 
 
5 subbies in a day?! You guys are amazing. :) I know I know it might sound really little to you guys but it means a lot to me. ;) 
 
Again. Subscribe, upvote and definitely comment about how you think the chapter was? I would really love to see all your comments :)