You're One Interesting Girl

The Stupid Legend

In Woollim High, there's this really stupid legend that most students believe. They say if two students exchange their neck ties, they are bound to be together. I mean, what kind of legend is that? 

 
Did I just forget to introduce myself again? Oh gosh. Anyway, my name is Bae Su Rin and I'm 18 this year which means it's my last year at this school that has really stupid legends. And I've been trying to avoid this incident ever since my fresh man year. 
 
I'm not really the popular one at school but I do have the looks. I'm not a smarty-pants but I do get good grades. Let's just say, I'm the good kid at school. 
 
Today was one of those day where my little brother plays my alarm and I wake up late. Geez how much I 'love' my brother. His name is Bae Su Jung and he's 15 years old this year. But lucky me, he goes to a different school. 
 
"Crap crap crap! " I cursed under my breath. Did I say I was late for school? I ran as fast as I could to reach school and finally, I was infront of this enormous school.
 
I ran up the stairs and dash into my classroom. I bowed to my teacher and muttered a sorry. I was about to go back to my seat but then the teacher called out to me and when I heard who was it, I was so dead.
 
"Ms. Kim. Would you mind telling me why you were late? " Mr. Jung asked. "U-uh. My brother played with my alarm? " I said with a sheepish smile. "The same excuse again. 50 Math question. Meet me after class. " he said. I quietly groan and just nodded my head. 
 
I slumped down to my seat and sighed. "'The same excuse again. 50 Math questions. Meet me after class.' You probably hear that once a month. " Amber mimicked Mr. Jung as she shook her head. 
 
Now let me introduce my friend Amber. She's  my best friend ever since fresh man year. The most awesome friend I could ever ask for. She might look really boyish and act boyish, but she could act like a freakin' drama queen and she could be a little annoying. 
 
"Shut up. " I said as I rolled my eyes at her. "This is my mouth, not yours. " she said with a smirk. "You really wanna get it from me do ya'? " I said. "Come at me if you dare. " she sang. I sighed and took out my text book. "Why am I friends with you again? " I said. "Because you love me~ " she said. 
 
"Ms. Kim and Ms. Liu. Would you like to share your story to the class? " Mr. Jung sternly said as he glared at the both of us. Both of us gulped and shook our heads. "Good. Now if you could do me a favor and listen. " he said. 
 
"Thanks for getting me in trouble again. " I said. "Bwoh?! Says the one who comes to school late at least once a month. " Amber said. "Yah! " I shouted. 
 
"Ms. Kim and Ms. Liu! Out of the class now! " Mr. Jung shouted, pointing outside with the marker. 
 
"Yes Mr. Jung. " Amber and I said. We got out of the class with our heads low. 
 
"This . " I said as I lean on the wall. "Yeah and it's all because of you. " Amber said. "Whatever. " I replied back and a lightly hit her arm. "Yah. It hurts okay. " she said. "Your such a softie. " I joked. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. " she laughed. 
 
RING~ 
 
"God finally! " I exclaimed. "I wonder what they have for lunch. " Amber said, rubbing her palm together, her lips. "I don't know. Let's go! " I said as I pulled her with me. 
 
I queued up with Amber to get our lunch and suddenly we heard girls squealing. 
 
"What's with the commotion?" I asked. "Are you new here? It's Infinite. Duh. " she said rolling her eyes at me. "Well I'm sorry for acting like the new kid at school. " I said sarcastically. 
 
After we got our food, we went towards our normal table and sat down. Then I saw a girl walking towards Infinite's table. She looked really innocent and cute, tall with long legs and long straight hair. 
 
"Look who's here to confess again~ " Amber sang. "Now that I realize, she confesses like every month and always on the day where I always come to school late. " I said as I munch on my sandwich. "Wow. I never knew you're a smart one. " she said. "Seriously, I don't know why I'm even friends with you. " I said rolling my eyes at her. She just smiled sweetly at me and it made me cringed. 
 
"O-oppa, h-here. T-this i-i-is for y-you. " the girl stuttered as she hand the box to one of the boys. The box was nicely wrapped in pink wrapping paper and tied with a white ribbon. 
 
The boy didn't realize that the girl was beside him and kept on eating with his head low until his friend sitting beside him nudged him by the shoulder. The boy finally looked up and eyes the girl and the box with his usual poker face. He just took the box from her and gave it to his friend beside him. 
 
"O-o-oppa thats for you! " she said. "I know, but I don't want it. So I have to to him. Is there a problem? " he said. 
 
The girl's eyes were already filled with tears and it was threatening to fall. The boy took one last glance at the girl and then continued to eat. The girl then just ran away, sobbing. 
 
"Talk about rude~ " I said as I eat. "It's kinda typical actually. They're the kingkas after all. " Amber said. "Who's that guy though. " I said as I furrowed my brows at him. Then I felt someone hit me on the forehead. 
 
"Ow! " I exclaimed. From the corner of my eye, I saw the boy turn to look at me and slightly laugh, shaking his head in amusement. "Are you stupid? What have you been doing in this five years Bae Su Rin. " she said. "Aish! Forget that I even asked then! " I exclaimed. 
 
"That guy is Kim Myung Soo but everyone calls him L. " she explained. "L? What kind of name is that? " I said, a little too loud. The boy named L looked towards me and gave me a glare. My eyes widen and I immediately turned my gaze to Amber. 
 
"And that guy beside him is Lee Sung Yeol. Beside Sung Yeol is Sung Jong. " she said. "Are they brothers? " I asked. "Do they look like theyre brothers? " Amber rolled her eyes at me. I'll take that as a no then. 
 
"That guy, the one with tiny eyes is Kim Sunggyu. " Amber said. I tried my best not to laugh but unfortunately failed. L turned his attention to me and saw me laughing. 
 
"Geez what is wrong with that girl? " Sung Yeol said. "Yeah. She's cute though. " Dong Woo said. "Agree. " Sung Jong said. "Yah Lee Sung Jong. Who taught you that? " Sunggyu shouted. Sung Jong pointed towards Woohyun. "Bwoh?! "  he shouted. 
 
"And that, is Woohyun and Dong Woo. " Amber said. I nodded my head. Then she pointed to another boy. "That one is Hoya. But his real name is Lee Howon. " she said. 
 
The boy name Howon or Hoya saw Amber pointing at him. "Who are they? " he asked. "The boyish one is Amber maybe. And that one, I think it's Su Bin? Su Jin? I don't know. I had class with her earlier and Amber. Su Min came late to class and both of them were asked to go outside. " Dong Woo said. 
 
"It's Su Rin you idiot. " L said with his usual poker face. "Dude. Did you just memorize a girl's name. Are you okay? " Sung Yeol said as he touched L's forehead. L slapped Sung Yeol's hand away. "I was in the same class as Dong Woo hyung. " he said. 
 
*You're one interesting on Bae Su Rin. * L thought as he took a glance at her laughing face. 
 
RING~ 
 
It's finally P.E class.
 
~~~~~
A/N : 
 
Hey! So first chapter is up. The girl who confessed to L? Who is she? Mind helping me choose one Korean celebrity? Comment who!  Upvote Subscribe and Comment will be appreciated!