Secret Night?

Secret Night

Her body moved to the sound of the music never missing a single beat, her eyes completely focused on the seducing the DJ with her wicked sense of movement. It wasn’t everyday where Yuri would be at the club being a DJ and somebody would give her the time of the night and focus their dance on her, yet here was a stunning beauty letting her body loose on the dance floor for her. She was with her friends, but they were too drunk to even realise what was happening, she seemed to be better with her alcohol as she changed her movements when the next song came on. Yuri was mesmerised mixing as many sensual songs as she could, the lady appreciated the attention as she danced with her friend it was y in a classy manner the way Yuri liked it best. Looking to the side Yuri saw her replacement for the night and quickly walked away so she could meet the lady on the dance floor. Yuri saw her making her way to sit down on a table whilst her friends were still dancing away, Yuri grabbed two drinks at the bar and casually sat on the seat opposite sliding the drink over.

“How do I know the drinks not spiked?” She asked in a husky voice as she trailed her finger along the brim of the glass.

“I would never insult a lady like that.” Yuri replied taking a sip of her drink and put it back on the table however the girl did not take a sip.

“DJ Yuri right?” She asked as she watched Yuri take another sip.

“Yeah and you?” Yuri asked leaning back on her chair and looking at the girl.

“Tiffany.” She replied. Tiffany smirked as she took Yuri’s glass and finished off the rest of the alcoholic beverage, Yuri looked at her in amusement as Tiffany put the glass back down on the table.

“Guess I wouldn’t spike my own drink.” Yuri commented causing them to chuckle. Yuri stood up and offered Tiffany a hand.

“How about a dance if you’re not worn out?” Yuri asked, Tiffany smiled and gracefully accepted Yuri’s hand. Leaning in close to Yuri’s ear Tiffany whispered.

“Make me exhausted and weak from a night of dancing.” Yuri gulped at the request whilst Tiffany pulled her along to the dance floor. The beat infiltrated the ladies ear drums as they were swept away in a mix that the DJ had created, it was sensual just the way the girls wanted they slowly started moving their hips to the beat as they eased in to the dance. Yuri lightly moved her hands over Tiffany’s stomach causing the older girl to smirk as she moved in closer to the younger girl swaying her hips sensually to the beat teasing Yuri as she bit her lower lip. Yuri felt her pulse increase from Tiffany and liked it; Yuri let herself go on the dance floor letting her body do the ing that the songs were singing. The body rolls teased Tiffany and as she went to hold Yuri’s hips Yuri turned Tiffany and held her close, Tiffany leaned back in to Yuri and danced against her body pleasing both ladies from the close contact.  Tiffany faced Yuri and caressed Yuri’s cheek with her hand leaning up to Yuri she whispered over the banging music.

“I’m drunk of your eyes and scent Yul sort me out.” Yuri smirked at Tiffany and the nickname she spoke as if she were a drug, so Yuri held Tiffany by her hips and pulled her in close.

“Let’s make this our secret night.” Yuri said leaning in close and connecting her lips with Tiffany’s lips, the kiss was passionate as they closed their eyes as soon as their lips connected. They felt the lust build up between them as they begun caressing parts of each other’s bodies that were restricted for the bedroom. Yuri giggled at the thought and pulled back as she looked at Tiffany’s slightly puffy lips and face that was full of want and need her body was hot and Yuri was the only one to understand what to do.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany said grabbing Yuri’s hand once again but this time Yuri did not follow, Tiffany looked at her in confusion but Yuri pointed at her drunken friends who were now even more drunk than before causing other dancers some distress with their actions. Tiffany looked upset and then annoyed as she went to grab her four friends with the help of Yuri. They put the girls in Tiffany’s car with much difficulty as the girls were extremely loud when drunk blurting out the most random things. Once they were placed in the car, Yuri kissed Tiffany in front of her car. The kiss was long and passionate as they were not going to have their night together.

“Here’s my number I still want that secret night.” Tiffany said as she broke apart from the kiss, Yuri smiled as she took Tiffany’s number down on her phone.

“I won’t disappoint.” Yuri seductively whispered giving Tiffany a light kiss, teasing her slightly as her hands roamed Tiffany’s body before Yuri started to walk away with a slight sway to her hips. This left Tiffany flustered and wanting more however Yuri was enjoying it, if she couldn’t get the night because of her friends then Tiffany would have to deal with the small tease. Yuri looked at her phone and saw Tiffany’s number she smiled and decided to call her tomorrow for a date. Looking back she saw Tiffany was shouting at her friends for ruining her precious night, Yuri laughed and waved at the girl as she saw her look her way. Yuri then made her way back in to the club to pack her things and go home to think about a certain beauty she met this night.