It's just a Toy

It's just a Toy

 

 

Super Junior returns totally exhausted to their dorm after they appeared on a TV show. But even at home they won’t find any rest because their manager is already waiting for them to explain their schedule for the next day. But Sungmin doesn’t care because he’s freaking angry at Kyuhyun. He storms past the manager into his room and slams the door behind him before he locks it. The rest of the members gather more or less interested in the living room. “Well I think everybody is now here!! You’ll be the guests for Star Bell tomorrow.”, means the manager. “But-“, wants Leeteuk to object but gets ignored. “We’ll see each other tomorrow at 9 o’clock.”, and with those last words leaves the manger and Leeteuk takes the word. “Well what are you waiting for guys?! The day tomorrow will be tiring enough.” “But I don’t want to sleep in the single room. I WANT to share it with Eunhyuk!!”, starts Donghae to plead. “Why all of a sudden?!”, asks Leeteuk with a raised eyebrow. “Well…because…”, but Donghae can’t proceed because he doesn’t know what to say. “I actually don’t care if I change with Donghae!”, means Shindong suddenly. “Beautiful! Then the problem is solved.”, means Leeteuk and all of the members disappear into their rooms. The only one that’s left is Kyuhyun with his PSP who was in his own world until now. >>Where is everyone?! And where the hell is my bunny?...Tss leaving without me! Unbelievable.<<, thinks Kyuhyun and slowly makes his way to his and Sungmin’s room. As he tries to open the door he has to realize that the door is locked. “What the heck?! Mini open the door!!...What wrong?!...Did I do something wrong?! If I did then I’m sorry!!”, shouts Kyuhyun impatiently but there is no reply. “Mini come on! Let me in! At least to take a shower!!”, pleads Kyuhyun as a tiny note get shoved trough the door.

 

  1. Shower somewhere else!
  2. You can sleep on the couch tonight!

 

>>WHAT?!...oh Sungmin!!<<

~10 minutes later~

 

Kyuhyun sits in front of his room and hopes that Sungmin will open the door and have mercy on him. Because nobody else wanted the Maknae in their room for a sleep over and his PSP is also empty. “Mini…please…just for a shower!!”, pleads Kyuhyun for the thousand time as the door opens itself. Right away he stands up and walks into their bathroom. As he comes back he sees a petite figure sitting on the bed and joins in. “Hu~ what for an exhausting day especially this weird old women!” “Didn’t you say you just wanted to shower?!”, asks Sungmin coldly. “What?! Well…actually I also waned to load my baby~”, means Kyuhyun and goes over to his desk. “Your BABY!?...I…you…get out! You should sleep on the couch anyway!!”, means Sungmin and pushes Kyuhyun to the door. “What?! But this is also my room!” “GET OUT!”, shouts Sungmin and pushes Kyuhyun out of the room. “Fine! Be happy all Alone!”, shouts Kyuhyun back and goes into the living room and lays himself down to sleep. Out of anger takes Sungmin Kyuhyun’s loved PSP and throws it against the wall and the PSP shatters into tiny pieces. Sungmin immediately regrets his action and collects all of the broken PSP. >>…that thing was Kyuhyun’s biggest love…<< While Sungmin thinks about how he should explain Kyuhyun that he broke his PSP he suddenly remembers that Eunhyuk also trashed a PSP from Kyuhyun before. He runs into the EunHae room and bombs Eunhyuk with questions. “Hey Sungmin!! Slowly!! Otherwise I can’t understand you!”, means Eunhyuk. “What did Kyuhyun do to you as he found out that you trashed his PSP!?”, asks Sungmin and hopes that he won’t get any counter questions. “Well I had to pay twice the prize and I had to do his household chores for half a year.” “And you had a blue eye!”, adds Donghae! “Yes that too! But why are you asking?!...OH God…don’t tell me you did it too?!”, asks Eunhyuk with a bad foreshadowing. “What?! N-no…well thank you but I have to go!!”, means Sungmin fast and leaves the room. >>Oh Shisus that was close…I have to tell Kyu the truth maybe he won’t be that angry at me!!<< Sungmin walks right away into the living room where Kyuhyun lays awake because the couch is ways to hard to sleep on. But most likely his thoughts are all about his baby bunny and what he actually did wrong as he suddenly gets hugged from two arms. “What?...Mini what is it now?!”, asks Kyuhyun perplex because he wasn’t expecting that. “I-I have to show you something! C-Come with me!”, means Sungmin with a shaky voice and pulls Kyuhyun into their room. “Close your eyes and open your hands!”, requests Sungmin. “What?!”, asks Kyuhyun first but does what he was asked for. “T-that wasn’t my intention r-really!”, means Sungmin and lays the pieces of the PSP into his lovers hands. This one opens his eyes and stars with his mouth open at those pieces. After a few minutes he lifts his head and looks into Sungmin’s eyes. “Mini ho-“ “T-That wasn’t o-on…o-on purpose…I-I s-swear…It’s j-just that I w-was so angry!”, interrupts Sungmin Kyuhyun and tries to explain what happened. “Mini!”, means Kyuhyun loving and pulls Sungmin into a hug. “It’s okay don’t worry!” “B-but…I trashed your PSP…a-aren’t you angry at me!?” “How could I?”, answers Kyuhyun and brushes through Sungmin’s hair. “But Eunhyuk said-“ “Eunyhuk?!...Haha~ Oh baby he’s just my Hyung~ but you’re my boyfriend!! I could never be angry at you!! Maybe I’m shocked but not angry!”, means Kyuhyun and kisses Sungmin’s lips softly before he lays his tiny bunny back into their bed. He turns around to leave again. “Kyu…where are you going?!”, asks Sungmin innocent and lifts the blankets. “Come here!”, invites Sungmin Kyuhyun and he gladly lays himself next to his boyfriend. He lays his arms around Sungmin and both start cuddling each other. “Oh and Mini!”, whispers Kyuhyun. “Yes?!” “Tomorrow we’ll go shopping…for a new PSP!” “Okay~”, means Sungmin half asleep. Kyuhyun can only smile before he pinches Sungmin’s cheeks lightly. “Sleep well my bunny~”

 

^_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^