EunHae 1

The Catwalk Series

Rating/Warning : PG13 (ish?) for implied .

This will be short. Like really short. But i'll update again when i have the next scene ready. I have trouble writing longer fic, so bear with me. It's either this or no fic at all. Take your pick.

 


 

“Stand still babe. I need to take your exact measurements.” Donghae said as he ran the measuring tape across Hyukjae’s shoulder blades.

“I’m cold and Donghae.” Hyukjae answered in a sullen note.

Donghae snorted. “I know. I was the one who undressed you, remember?”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “As if I could forget.” He mumbled under his breath.

Donghae moved to take his chest’s measurement, hands placing the measuring tape to points on Hyukjae’s body.

“I’m pretty sure this counts as groping.” Hyukjae said amusedly as Donghae’s fingers brushed against his s.

Donghae smirked. “Nope.” He then moved one of his hands to cup Hyukjae’s balls lovingly. “But this does.”

Hyukjae laughed and circled his arms around Donghae and pulled the other man into a kiss. “I hope you’re finished. Because I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I don’t want to be late.” He murmured against Donghae lips when they pulled apart.

Donghae hummed in affirmation. “All done. And 30 minutes you say? I’m sure we can squeeze in one more round.” He grinned devilishly at Hyukjae as he steered him towards the large bed.

Hyukjae smiled wickedly at him. “You have 10 minutes Mr. Lee, because I still need to shower and it took 15 minutes from here to the meeting place.”

Donghae pushed Hyukjae and the slender man bounced off the soft mattress. “Enough time to make you scream my name.” Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “Or to make me scream yours.” Donghae added as he lowered himself atop of his boyfriend of 12 years.

Later that day, Hyukjae went into his meeting on time with a slight bounce on his steps and a permanent smile on his face.


 

This chapter is too short to deserve any comment orz. Still, don't hate me okay...