#17

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

It has been weeks since i last seen Naeun. Yeah, she is a busy woman. But, today she is free!! Whoo~ obviously I'm going out with her :D

-RING RING RING-

Once the school bell ring, I grabbed my bag and run straight outside tht classroom. Infinite is calling but I ignored, because I dont want to waste my time explaining and I want to have more time with Naeun. So I decided to forward a text to infinite.

 

To: Sungkyu; Woohyun; Sungyeol; Hoya; Dongwoo; Sungjung.

Sorry, got to go first. Something on. Ppyong!~

From: L, Kim Myungsoo

 

I wanted to send a text to that Pabo asking her to go home later, so that granny, dad and mum will not suspect anything. But damn it!! I dont have her number =.= Forget it!

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

-RING RING RING-

Yes!! School have finish!! Hmm... I have nothing on later and I dont have to go home so early, because L is alway hanging out with Infinite first. But this is weird... L ran out of the classroom without Infinite. Damn, where did he go? Maybe he is just urgent or something? Hmm... Since I have no programme on later because Chunji and Luna were out foe singing competition. Victoria and Amber unnie have extra lesson. As for Krystal and Sulli unnie they went to shopping. You know actually I doesnt like to go shopping. If I really were to go, I would go myself than going with them. Hmm... Oh yeah!! I should go Ramen shop to visit my family, it has been weeks since I last seen them!! I miss them :( Got to tell L when he come back.

After waiting for a few minutes and infinite was about to go out of the classroom....

"Erm.... Wait!!" I called for them.

"Yes?" Woohyun asked.

"May I know, where is L?"

"He something on later. You doesnt know about it?" Sungkyu asked.

I shook my head.

"Erm... Any idea where he is?" I asked.

"Whoo... Wifey finding his icy hubby..." Sungyeol teased.

[You look down, face burning red.]

"Well,Noona. We dont know. I think you got to make your way home yourself today." sungjong said.

I nodded.

"Oh ya, Eunhye. Your family open a Ramen shop right?" Hoya asked.

I nodded.

"Noona, can we go eat there?" Sungjong asked with a puppy face.

"Sure, why not?" my face immediately lighten up.

"Anyway I wanted to go find my parents there, want to go together?" I asked.

"Sure!! Seriously I think you are so much better Naeub!!" Woohyun said.

"Me? Better than her?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know Naeun is those kind of character which acted as very pale and sick. Whereas you is those kind of cheerful one!" Dongwoo said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, though we have been friends with her for long, even now we are speaking to her is kind of awkward. You know she actually doesnt speak much. I wonder why did L fall for her..." Sungkyu said.

"Maybe her charm? She is pretty and talented!!" I said and they nodded.

"Noona! Let's hurry up go to the Ramen shop! I'm hungry!!" Sungjong pouted.

When we reached the Ramen shop, as usual there are a lot of customers.

"Wow! Your family business sure is good." Woohyun said while standing outside of the shop.

"Thanks, now let's get in."

When we stepped in the shop, we can say it's already full house. I can see the staff running around the shop. I can hear Changhyun voice all around. I know they are busy so I lead Infinite (except L) to the VIPs room.

"Wow! This room is so cozy. Great design!"Sungyeol said.

''Thank you. Here's the menu." I handle them all the menu and started to take order from them. Then I went outside to the kitchen, then I saw appa sweating like hell cooking Ramen.

"Appa! Let me help you!"

"Eunhye-ah... You are back!"

"Nae!!" I smiled at appa.

"Go outside! I'll cook, dont make your uniform dirty."

"Appa, last time I also wear my uniform to help you up..."

"But now you are back as a different background."

"Appa..." I pouted a bit.

 

I went out looking down. Because I hate it when my dad see me as a different people....

"Noona! You are back!!" Changhyun came and gave me a bear hug.

"Yah, Changhyun... I'm gonna die because of this bear hug."

"oh,mianhae." Changhyun pulled back.

"Changhyun you miss me right?" I . He quickly look away and change the topic.

"Noona! It's Ricky!! Not Changhyun!!" Ricky walked away.

"Omma! Hal Abeoji! Noona is back!!" he shouted.

I waved to omma, hal abeoji and other staffs and I went into the VIPs room.

"You went out long, so you seen your parents uh?" Sungkyu asked.

Because I came back to the VIPs room with a big smile. I nodded.

"Hyung! You know Eunhye noona around us is so much comfortable when Naeun noona is around us?" Sungjong asked and they nodded.

"You guy doesnt like Naeun?" I asked.

"No, is just that we dont feel comfortable with her around. Ever since she is with L, L actually ignore us." Sungkyu explained.

I only gave a 'O' shape on my mouth. Finally, Changhyun came in with bowls of Ramen.

"Oh, so you are here with Infinite Hyung? I thought you, yourself eating 7 bowls of Ramen...." Changhyun said.

"Yah, Changhyun. How can a girl eat 7 bowls of Ramen?"

"You!" Changhyun teased and I smirked.

"Hyung, can I join you all? Since i'm having a break now." Changhyun asked Infinite.

"Sure!" Woohyun said.

Then all of us tucked into the foods. Changhyun wasnt eating because he just taking a break. However he is looking at me while i'm eating.

"Yah, Yoo Changhyun! Dont look at me while I'm eating! It's uncomfortable!!" I said.

"Noona, if infinite is here where is L hyung?"

"Molla..." I continued eating.

"Noona! Doesnt you care? He is your soon-to-be husband!!"

"So? I think I'm going to divorce with him in future."

"Noona..." Changhyun called but I ignored.

"So Eunhye, doesnt you thinking to give L a chance?" Woohyun asked.

"No. Because I dont think we are meant to be together. After all it's a arrange marriage."

"You should at least give yourself a chance to fall in love with L. Maybe he is not as bad as you think?" Sungkyu said almost making me choked.

"Falling in love?"

After finish eating the Ramen, infinite decided to send me home, as you know L's mansion is like SOOOO far. If I were to walked there, I might died because of tiredness. At time, during the journey, I was thinking about what infinite said. Giving L a chance.... But if I give him, will he give me a chance too?

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

"Naeun!!" I ran toward her and hug her. She patted my back.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere. As long as with you."

I hold on to Naeun hand tightly and bring her to Ice skating. I did not bring her to the Lotte world theme park, because I was afraid I might saw dad. Hanging out with her is so fun!! You know this few weeks I have been trapping in the house with that Pabo? Though i'm with Naeun, but something in my heart really bother me. I could not tell what was it....

 

[L were having so much fun with Naeun that he didnt know there is paparazzi hiding snapping picture of him.]