One - [J]ealousy

Beside you, together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoseob, lunch lunch lunch!"

The smaller male scowled at the CEO who was bouncing excitedly in front of him, hurrying him as he was typing furiously into his laptop, trying to complete the report that was due.
Now that they shared the same office building, Yoseob saved plenty of time from travelling to and fro to have lunch with Junhyung but instead of having more time for work, he had less. 

Junhyung would insist of having lunch earlier and would drag out their lunch hour simply because he was the CEO and nobody really could say anything about it.
Not that anybody would since both of them were efficient workers but Yoseob did wished that he could for once, finish up something that he was working on before being pulled away for lunch. 

He sighed when the screen of his laptop touched his knuckles as Junhyung tried to shut it so that Yoseob would give him some attention.
"Can you just give me five more minutes? Please?"

Spinning dramatically and falling onto the spare chair in front of Yoseob's desk, Junhyung lolled his head back and exclaimed, "Oh the hunger! It's getting to me, it's getting to me!" 

Unable to resist a laugh, Yoseob mock glared at his boyfriend and shut his laptop firmly. 
"Fine, let's go."

Cheering internally, Junhyung stood up quickly and ran to Yoseob's side, giving him a tight squeeze before pecking him on either side of the cheeks. 
"I missed you!"

  "We live together, we sleep on the same bed, we work in the same building and we have most of our meals together. You just sound completely needy and possessive when you say such stuff", the silvery voice of the impish male filling the CEO's ears as he slipped out of the man's embrace, grabbed his wallet and stood at the door. 

Junhyung strode quickly towards the door and placed a possessive arm across Yoseob's shoulders, "I am possessive and needy! 
You don't like it? You seem to dislike my presence." He frowned as Yoseob walked a little quickly ahead of him, gently pushing his arm away, knowing that Yoseob's innate professionalism was never comfortable in showing his colleagues that he was dating the CEO. 

They entered the lift and Yoseob turned to him, his gaze firm and yet, tender, "I do. But love, we are in the office. I'm their manager and I don't want to set a bad example. You understand, don't you?" Yoseob whispered lovingly as he caressed Junhyung's cheek, his thumb tracing the pouting lips of his boyfriend.

Junhyung nodded like a child denied of ice cream and wrapped his arms around Yoseob, "I understand. I just, I just like you to be beside me all the time."

"Is this about the whole Woohyun incident again?" Yoseob murmured as he rubbed his cheek against Junhyung's chest, pleased to have a private time with his boyfriend in the confinements of lift.

"Yeah, I'm so afraid that you would disappear on me again. I almost lost you once, and I don't want it to happen again", Junhyung shuddered as he remembered the day in the hospital where he had thought that Yoseob was gone for good.
"Besides, I'm going to be very busy with the next project and I don't know when would I get to have a meal with you as and when I want to."

"Oh?" Yoseob lifted his head and met Junhyung's eyes, "Is it that major business deal with the Son Enterprise? I'm still proud of you for clinching it you know. I heard that their CEO is all set about being independent and not wanting to work with non-affiliated companies."

Junhyung nodded sadly, not even interested in talking about his achievement as the prospect of not spending time with Yoseob was just too depressing. He hooked his arm into Yoseob's as the lift doors opened and they exited from it.
Placing his head on Yoseob's shoulders, bending really low in the process due to the height difference, he sighed, "I would really really miss you."

Yoseob laughed as he ruffled Junhyung's hair with his free hand and patted the overgrown child, "I would too but this is how it would be like every now and then in the future. It's okay, I'll wait up for you at home alright? Just promise me that you would eat well even when I'm not eating with you. Don't skip your meals for work and don't constantly call for fast food alright? If I find out from Kikwang that you are doing all those, I'll get mad at you." 

The CEO nodded his head before standing straight again, both his arms now wrapped around Yoseob tightly as they walk, "I promise. So for this week, let me be even more possessive and needy okay?" 

Yoseob blushed as the people in the office building looked at the couple, some of them openly awing at them. 
He gave a shy whisper of okay as Junhyung tightened his hold around him for a second and grinned widely, trying to savor this moment. 

------

"Hey, is Junhyung in there?" Yoseob asked as he stepped out of the lift and faced Kikwang who was photo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter