▀ teaser two

♟ chess ▀▄ nega network's first boygroup
 
 
you little
 
"i be like hold up wait a minute girl ~"
 
minwoo cursed under his breath as he took one last drag out of his cigarette before throwing it to the ground, stomping on it. he dug into his jacket pocket, trying to find his stupid phone. quickly finding the object, he swiped the touch screen and brought it up to his ear.
 
"yeboseyo?"he answered, albeit meakly.
 
"listen, you little ...,"the voice on the other line started in a irritated tone, causing minwoo to drone out the nagging that followed it. "minwoo-ah? minwoo-ah? you aren't even listening, are you?"
 
"i'm listening, moonsoo hyung!"he slurred after hearing the other starting to get even more irritated. the other line was quiet for a few seconds.
 
"i don't believe you, but enough of that. get your back to the training room." minwoo quipped a brow at those words, wondering why he was even needed back for training.
 
"awww, hyung~ if i didn't know better, it sound like you miss me~,"minwoo teased, shuffling his feet on the concrete. he could practically hear the growl coming from the other.
 
"why do i even bother- if you don't get here in the next five minutes, i'm taking your food privileges away!" minwoo was quick to turn quiet at that statement. "that's what i thought. now get your here. i'm serious." with that, the line finally went dead.
 
minwoo let out a sigh, dragging it out as he ran a hand through his hair. putting one foot in front of the other, he began to walk back to the company building. he couldn't stop his thoughts from going to moonsoo's words. why was he needed? he in training room that morning, so he wasn't needed anymore. then why did hyung want me there so bad?
 
he stopped right in front of the training room door. his thoughts took a wild turn and a smirk began to grace his lips. maybe hyung stopped being an idiot and finally they'd get to have ! it was too good to be true, but minwoo's mind was already on that route and nothing could stop it.
 
in a hurry, minwoo turned the knob and slammed the door open. instead of a moonsoo, he was greeted by a bunch of balloons and streamers. then he was suddenly assaulted by party poppers, courtesy of moonsoo himself. it took minwoo a couple of seconds to come to reality (and to wipe away the damn glitter from his face). when he could finally see, he noticed moonsoo next to him along with four others. he recognised the shortest one as wooji, a fellow trainee, and the guy holding his hand as hajun (minwoo doesn't know where hajun came from, all he knows is that he is practically attached to wooji). the other two were completely new to him.
 
"wow, i think i can officially say that this is the first time i rendered the kang minwoo speechless."
 
minwoo was quick to smack moonsoo's shoulder at his little statement. " you, hyung,"he said quietly before turning his attention to the other people in the room. "so why the hell was it so important for me to be here? to be assaulted by glitter? you know this is gonna take days for the glitter to go away..." the male gave a glare at his hyung when he heard him snort at what he said. "so...?"
 
moonsoo just shrugged in return, turning to the female figure. "he's your problem now. bye bye!" before minwoo could protest, moonsoo left the room in a hurry. what a . "so um...is anybody gonna answer my question?"
 
the female stepped forward with a determined look on her face. "yes. the name's lee joohyun and that shortie over there,"she motioned to the other unknown male figure that was next to her (ignoring his shout of protest at the nickname),"is kwak minwoo. we are your new managers." minwoo ignored the fact that the other short male had the same name as him and just gave joohyun a blank face.
 
"why do i need a manager? especially two?"he questioned in an annoyed tone. he was tired of these games. joohyun just smile and motioned towards wooji. immediately, minwoo relaxed his posture. he didn't know wooji very much, but he did know that he was very skittish. normally minwoo wouldn't be like this, but wooji is too precious to mess with.
 
wooji let go of hajun's hand and timidly approached minwoo. "u-um...,"he stuttered in a soft voice. a reassuring hand was placed on his shoulder by hajun which managed to relax the tiny male. "i-i'm nam wooji...a-and starting t-t-today, w-we are o-officially b-bandmates." with that, the tiny boy gave minwoo a bow, his lips turning into a sheepish smile. minwoo blinked once, twice, thrice before wooji's words finally sunk in. he was going to debut in that new group nega network has been working on.
 
the small male was worried when a whole minute passed without the other saying anything. wooji tilted his head side to side before gently poking the other to see if he was still alive. with no response, wooji turned to hajun.
 
"i-i-i think i-i broke him!"
 
 
 
author note
 
precious, precious wooji~ <3 anyways, congrats to xineedux's kang minwoo!
 
on another note, sorry if my writing seems weird. i haven't wrote anything officially like this since high school...which was like four years ago otl. but at least i get the point across, right? ^^; i hope you like~ <3