Final

Breaking It To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She’s  rich, he's rich...

She’s  popular, he's popular...

She’s  the Queenka, he's the Kingka...

 

They have many things in common actually but they’ve just met in one thing; LOVE. But that was ages ago. After being together for almost 2 years, in just a couple of minutes away it will be over. They're gonna be over, officially.

 

Christmas is coming as well as cold is creeping up her skin....and her heart. It's 2:00 AM, the coldest time of the day. Normally they would be staying out of the night and calling each other at this time, but that's not gonna happen now. Instead at this time she has decided to call it off. She called him a while ago and asked him to meet her at Han River. She has decided not to bother her chauffeur and drive for herself instead. Sightseeing at the beautiful dark road, she can't help but to reminisce about them. Those moments they’ve shared, some days that they fought and those times wherein they just cuddle.

 

Flashback~

 

It was a beautiful day as the sun shines down her face. Jae Hyun was at the entrance of her school, as usual, students gathers on both sides of the hall as they amusingly watches her as she walks her way towards her class. She’s not that smart-rich kid and socialite kind of person that everyone expects. She also doesn't have friends there... but they still consider her as their Queenka, in which she finds it weird.

As usual she bows her head not bothering whether the teacher was present or not. She was cut off of her own peace when she heard stomps of feet storming towards the sit beside her. It was Kai, also known as Kim Jong In. She knew him, yes. Who wouldn't? He's just the ultimate Kingka of their school. Every girl there admires him, well except her. She never bothers paying attention to him anyways.

She continued her nap; it wasn't a nap though she was just looking at the window with the view of the students having the time of their lives while at the school grounds. What a beautiful day it is, looking at the dancing trees being swayed by the breezy wind.

 

THUMP!

 

She definitely heard the noise but she didn't mind looking for what was that. Suddenly, she felt a fingertip tapping on her right shoulder. She slowly rose up and looked for who was that. It was him, Kai. She just eyed him asking what he needed. He also didn't talk instead he just pointed something below her seat. She looked down to see it was her phone, she dropped it unconsciously. She looked at him again and bowed her head saying thank you. Then he nodded his head signing it was okay.

She felt something at the time. She was not sure but maybe it was because she felt a connection between them. It was like a magical moment wherein they interact with no words. From what she heard from other students, he is also quiet, barely talks and they never saw him smile, just like her.

After that time they’ve become close. Because they are on the same position in their school and in their own lives, they can easily connect with each other. Peace and simplicity, that's what both of them wanted from their lives. Every time they are together they always find comfort in each other’s arms. After some time of them knowing each other, they officially dated. Both of their parents knew about it. And because of their families businesses being on top, not only on their school, but also their relationship was quite known in the country. When they date, it is normal for them to have some paparazzi’s following around, taking pictures here and there. In short, they were like celebrities though they are not.

 

End of Flashback~

 

Still, she doesn’t know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter