Chapter 3

Bittersweet & Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica spent a lot of time shopping with Mrs Im or her soon to be granny. She didn’t expect the town of this place was way better than the city where she was born. From the shops to restaurants, and the malls were really mind-blowing. It felt so right. Without the second thought, she thinks she starts to feel attract with that town already. Maybe she should call to her best friend to visit her for once. Tiffany surely declares that town and the mall is her own property. Chuckling with her own thinking, Jessica dropped the bags on the floor before slammed her body on the bed. Seem like she needed to hit a shower first before she could take her nap.

 

“Ah feeling freshen up again” Jessica said to herself and humming a song while her hand searching for her clothes in the wardrobe. After done dressing herself, Jessica walked back to the back and ready to go to her slumber land until something got into her mind.

 

What is that stupid alien doing right now? I haven’t seen him the whole day. Jessica thought, and at that moment when she realized she caught herself thinking about him

 

“What? Why am I thinking about him? No way. You’re crazy Jessica Jung” She slapped her forehead, shook her head vigorously, and buried her face into the pillow.

 

 “Whatever. Sleeping is always the priority” She mumbled and dozed off.

 

Yoona walked into his used to be own bedroom which now sharing with the violent blonde hair girl. The moment he got inside, his eyes caught a figure laying on the bed and cuddling with the pillow under the comfy blanket.

 

What a cute sight

 

He chuckled softly before turning his body into the bathroom. The shower was really helpful for his aching muscle and the fatigue from the field. His eyes contemplating the shopping bags at the corner of the room while his hand rubbing his chin.

 

Looks like she is a shopaholic. He nodded as an agreement with his own statement before starting to move closer to the figure that sleeping on the bed.

 

Yoona took a glance at the watches which hanging on the wall 6:15pm. He turned his gaze back and starting to poke the sleeping girl.

 

“Hey wake up” He said while poking her head. But the latter didn’t move a bug and continue her slumbering. He tried another method which pinching Jessica’s nose a bit. This time it worked because she’s starting to inhale some oxygen into her lung while her hand moving under the blanket. Yoona left out a chuckle before released his hand; nonetheless, he caught himself gulped down his saliva when received the death glare from that beautiful eyes.

 

“How.Dare.You.Interrupted.My.Sleep” She spoke one by one and rose up her body to grab Yoona’s head.

 

Oh boy he messed up with the HellSica. Goodluck Yoona.

 

 

“AHHHHHH HELPPPPP”

 

20 minutes later

 

Yoona and Jessica were sitting across each other at the dining table, and eating unobtrusively, whilst Mrs Im exchanging her glances between both of them.

 

Weird. Has the world stop spinning or what? Mrs Im thought. She spotted her grandson’s red ears and the dark blue bitten mark on his left arm, and on Jessica’s side she got a small bitten mark on her right arm. Did this two just play around few moments ago?

 

“What should we-“

 

“I’m done/ I’m full” Yoona and Jessica spoke at the same time which interrupting Mrs Im’s speech as Jessica got up from her seat before bowed down a little to the older woman, and left the dining table.

 

“What’s wrong Yoong?” She asked nonchalantly to her only grandson when she sensed the awkward tones between the two of them. Yoona took a napkin to wipe his mouth, put it down, and folding his arm.

 

“Why don’t you ask her instead granny?” He said and eyeing the mark on his left arm.

 

“Jessica wouldn’t bother to spill the bean, but you could. Now tell me before I grill you for real” She threw her glare to him.

 

Yoona sighed, “I just woke her up from her sleep, but looked at what she did to me” he pout.

 

“That bad?”

 

“She tweaked my ears really hard” He rubbed his poor ears softly to ease the pain.

 

“Serve you right Yoong. No one mess up with the sleeping Jessica” She sipped her tea.

 

‘What?”

 

“I heard from her parents that Jessica hates someone who bother her sleeping time” She faked a smile to her grandson. The new information made him dumbfound.

 

“But you didn’t tell me granny. If I had know about it, I wouldn’t have bothered to wake her up, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter