Chapter 1

Bittersweet & Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOOOOOO" 

A loud yelled from the living room, echo the house cursing all the worker even the people in there to stattle from that sound.

" Why do I have to live at there? NO WAY"

Maybe yell is not enough from that girl, so she has to shouted instead

" For god sake Jessica Jung can't you just sit down and stop yelling?"  The old man rubbed his temple and sigh loudly.

The latter slammed her body hard on the sofa and cross her arm.

"My dear even though we wanted to against this but we can't" The middle woman put her hand on her daughter's shoulder and pat softly. She knows that her princess would give a reaction like that when heard the news.

" Why me mom? why? " She stared at her mom with her teary eyes. The parents can't help but feel sad when saw their daughter starting to cry.

"Jessica, if we tell you that our company is starting to bankrupt.." 

 

The conversation with her parents yesterday still running in her head like a record. She couldn't believe the situation like in the movie when the parents of the actress sent their daughter off to married with a stranger in order to get rid of company bankrupt. Yeah it's happened with her right now, the high show Jessica Jung who never care about anything and always spend her life for shopping, dating, and the most important part is sleeping. She never care not even a bit. 

Thank to her phone ringing, it distracted her attention from the outside and pick it up to answer

"Hello "

"Jessie where are you?"

She smile a little when heard her friend cheerful voice but soon her smile fade away when thinking about the destination that she has to go.

"Country side "

"YOU WHAT?" Jessica immadietly pull her phone away from her ears

"Hwang Miyoung lower your voice " 

"Sorry, but what the heck are you doing at country side?"

" I..*sigh* To marry" her voice getting softer when mentioned about marry word"

" oh Marry..MARRY? YOU? MARRY WHO?" 

Jessica dropped her phone due to the screaming from the other side

" FOR LAST TIME HWANG MIYOUNG STOP YELLING" 

" YOU MARRY AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME JUNG SOOYEON"

" IT WAS URGENT"

" WHAT THE HELL IT WAS MARRIED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT" 

Jessica let out a loud sigh, she know she can't win the yellling with the loudest girl like her bestfriend

"Listen to me Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, I'm going to married with the country side man because my family business has a problem"

"What? Oh my god please this is 21st century that we are living. Who on earth still thinking about married like that?"

"My parents"

"Right, but Jessie you okay with it?"

Jessica stared at the outside again

"You know I'm not"

"Baby I'm sorry for hearing like that, but I bet your mom will choose the greatest man for you she loves you"

"I don't know Tiff, I'm really scared right now"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter