Chapter 9 ( shopping )

The homeless boy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day much to the teen's surprise when he woke and saw how his man  suffering from hangover since he has drunk all the wine yesterday . Daehyun run out the room and hurried over for the assistant telling them to make porridge or anything could make his boyfriend feel better .

" hyung..." worriedly spook the younger as he run towards his man and kneeled down ..so now he can face the man's kinda red face . Yongguk who was able to hear his boyfriend he hardly reached over and placed his bigger hand on the boy's brown hair .

"Don't make that face like I'm about to die sunshine . It's just a hangover nah ?" Daehyun felt butterflies plying inside his stomach . As his eyes met the man's . Daehyun felt his cheek heat up .

" I'm really idiot ...I know that I'm weak towards alcohol and I drank too much yesterday .." yongguk hardly mattered ..His eyes never left the teen's beautiful one . Daehyun decide to not say anything but hug the man gently . Yongguk smiled pulling the teen slowly till he was on top of him insisted of kneeling on The cold floor .Daehyun blushed leaning over and nuzzling his face on the man's chest .

" I'm sorry baby ..we planned to go and have fun around the beach again but I ruined everything .." 

" No hyung ..please don't apologize ..it's okay we still have tomorrow right ?" Yongguk coughed at that . Daehyun hurried over and give the elder water that was placed on the nightstand 

" sorry baby ..I thought three days will be enough so tomorrow we can not be here anymore .." daehyun wanted to show the man that it was really okay but his face experience wasn't showing it . Yongguk wanted slap himself for not postponing for week here in this room and unfortunately he can't pay the man . Anymore because people will take this room today and looks like they will leave now . 

" but gladly we can take a really beautiful bath in the hot springs what do you think baby ?" Daehyun couldn't help it when he excitedly hugged the elder ..hearing yongguk's chuckle after that .

 

 

 

 

 

After he eat the porridge ..He felt really much better and the headache was gone . Daehyun who was busy wearing nice clothes screamed when yongguk wrapped his arm around his thin waist all off sudden . Yongguk laughed pecking the boy's cheek .

" that's the most girly scream I've ever heard from a boy .." daehyun blushed pouting after ..yongguk released the boy soon and walked towards his bag to pull clothes . 

" you came all of sudden so I couldn't help it .."said the smaller boy .yongguk chuckled at whiny tone .

 " Nah baby ..do you want to go somewhere after relaxing in the hot spring ?" Asked the elder ..wearing already a nice grey tank top and pulling a normal black jeans . Daehyun looked at his man then he smiled .

" can we go shopping hyung ?" Shyly mattered and he's already looking down at his foot ..regret saying what he said right now already but that all was gone when yongguk stood up all of sudden and pulled him in his embrace .

"as you wish princess .." 

" I'm a male hyung .." yongguk chuckled pecking the boy's cheek . Daehyun felt his pure heart fluttering like crazy and he couldn't help it when he cupped the man's face by his smaller hands and kissing him sweetly . Yongguk's eyes widen but soon he smiled deepening the lovely kiss as his hand found it way to the boy's slim waist and daehyun immediately wrapped his arm around the elder's neck .

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....~~~~~~.....

 Yongguk was walking beside hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter