Chapter 8 ( I just love you so much .)

The homeless boy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun opened his light brown eyes only to see yongguk's face in front of him . At that point yongguk fell off the bed due the shock that his baby has woke up while he was admiring him . Daehyun blinked covering his mouth ..

" hyung are you okay ?" The teen asked with cute pink blush on his cheek knowing the elder was looking at him while he was in dreamland . Yongguk was rubbing his sore back not able to face his lover with this red cheek of his so he murmured with low voice. 

" I'm fine baby ...." daehyun looked at his lap then he start laughing ..yongguk blushed even more and so he quickly gets up and walked towards the boy before he trip him on the bed . Daehyun screamed as he giggled after that when yongguk leaned down to his bare stomach and start to tickle him .

 " N-no stop hyung ~~"  yongguk smirked ticking the boy more ...completely doing the opposite..daehyun's cheek are tined pink as he screamed telling the man to stop and when he thought he will lost his breath .yongguk stopped ...

Now the smaller boy panted .yongguk's hand between his head and his leg between his slim waist .

" Nah baby ..we should gets ready and go have fun in the beach ..." yongguk told while looking out the big window facing the breath taking sight of the beach . Daehyun looked at it as will and smiled brightly .

" yeah we should .."

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes . The two were already walking around the beach with barefoot . Hands interwind and lips on a smile. Daehyun looked up at the sky ..His beautiful brown hair tangling around with the air making the man next to smile at the breath taking sight of his angle ..He stopped suddenly making the boy stop as will and look up to him while blinking  .

" what's wrong hyung ?" Yongguk reached over and placed his right hand to the boy's brown hair before he the side of it and lock his eyes to the boy's light brown one . Daehyun felt a little bit tensed up at the man's glance . It looks serious so the teen bit his lips .

" daehyunie ....."  yongguk cubbed his cheek between his bigger hand and pecked his lips before he suddenly kneel down .Daehyun watched not really understanding what's the man doing till

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter