chapter 5 ( feeling down )

The homeless boy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk was lying on his bed alone ...doing nothing but looking at the white ceiling like it was the most interesting thing ever . 

No matter how many time he  had slapped himself but but it wasn't enough because of his stupid act earlier . Now how can he return the innocent relationship he used to share with the teen boy ? I mean he had ruined everything hasn't he ? The 23 years old man sighed for the million times today ..as the time is slowly getting later and later till it was 3.00 in the morning and he haven't slept yet. 

He wanted to go out his bedroom and take a look at the teen if maybe he had run away ..or has been hiding in the closet room..in fear of he might him . Will that's not surprisingly . Just taking about that again made the elder slap himself for the maybe 12 times ..He wasn't feeling that his cheek does exist anymore . 

Just when he thought that he will  finally forget everything and sleep there was a gentle knock on his door .Yongguk's eyes widen ... 

" hyung ..can I come in ?" 

 

 

Wait ? Isn't the boy scared of him now ? But why is he here knocking on his bedroom door ? W-why he can't sense any fear in the boy's voice ? More importantly why's he smelling a good smell coming from out ?  The elder wasted no time to rub over the door and opened it hesitantly .

 

 There stood the  teen with bright smile on his lips while holding a tray of a homemade Ramen and glass of Orange juice and toast ..

 

 

" D-daehyun ..i-i'm sorry ...i-i just ----"  daehyun walked pass him and placed the tray on the nightstand as he cut the man off and mattered .

 

"It's okay hyung . You see I had trusted you and I still do . Because in the end I can't help but to forgive you because of your kindness . I know hyung you didn't mean it .." that made yongguk quiet ..As he watched the boy pushing him on the bed to sit  before he put the tray on his lap .

" Eat ..I know you're hungry .." yongguk looked at the boy . Eyes getting watery ..And that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter