chapter 4 ( not handling anymore )

The homeless boy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even thought the boy was half sleeping . daehyun  was looking at him blankly . Yongguk gulped the lamp in his throat feeling his face heating up and he quickly pulled back and sit there like a rock for a while .

what the hell was that ?! Why's my heart beating like this ?!

 

By the time the teen boy drift into deep slumber feeling so save being with this man ...and heart not having a single worries . That's what daehyun wanted . No that's what he needed so much . Yongguk turned to take a quick glance at the teen and he pulled himself up to left the slim boy in his arm and walk towards the bedroom of his own ..

After covering the boy with the fluffy blanket .The elder man closed The lamp and went out to sleep in the soft couch of the living room ...

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

" yah channie ...I told you I'm not having any interest so stop it .." yongguk complained to his friend as the man kept trying to introduce him to a women/men on the work thought .

" you're boring damn it ..you will become a helpless granny and you haven't get married yet .." commented the brown haired one while sipping on his ice Americano .

" why are you treating me like I'm 30 years old ..for God's sake I'm 23 '' yongguk told this time before he smack his friend on his back . Himchan pouted .

"whatever ..I'm going on a date today . So wish me the luck .." said the younger . Having bright smile all of sudden . Yongguk chuckled ..look like his friend found the person he will spend all his life with ..and he's so happy to know that . 

"you know channie ?" Himchan turned to look at the man again ..seeing him serious suddenly . 

" what's wrong Gukkie ?" Yongguk bit his lips ..not knowing if he should say it or not..but there's no other then himchan to hear his problem so ..

" I think I  had fallen in love .."

Blink * blink *

" mhh ..where's Gukkie ..?!!!" himchan told looking around..making a joke which made yongguk smack him again  ..

" stop it . I'm serious .." himchan looked at The his friend again ..

" I can't believing it .where's my Gukkie ..you're not Gukkie .." himchan told ..yongguk clutched his fist .

"can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter