Chapter 5

Uncover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla knew the fire wasnt real so she knew it was time to fight. "Halla?!" Minju yelled. Halla ran up to her. BTS and The Ark met at the girls bathroom. "Okay whatever you do, do not, I repeat do not back down." Rapmonster said. Exo and Girls Generation was in the boys bathroom discussing also. They all went to the Gym. Halla took her gun out, Jimin grabbed her arm. "Be careful." Jimin said. They all met, The Ark was facing Girls Generation and BTS was facing Exo. "Xiumin?!" Jimin yelled in a surprise way. "Xiumin?" Halla turned to look and she saw him. "Jimin?! What are you doing your suppose to be with Halla out side." Xiumin said. "No she's with me right now." He pointed at Halla. "HALLA?!" All of Exo yelled. Taeyeon didn't give a so she went up to Minju and punched her and the fight was beginning. Xiumin quickly ran to Halla and pulled her. "Wtf are you doing here?!" He yelled. "I'm in a gang now let go of me." Halla and Tiffany was fighting. Xiumin was pulling her off, but someone punched him. Xiumin turned and saw Jhope. "As you can see she's on our team not yours." He said. Xiumin took his gun and shot Jhope. All of BTS looked and got mad they started to beat up the others real bad. V was on top of Luhan punching him. Halla ran to V and pushed him off and helped up Luhan. "Are you okay?" Halla asked. "Halla?! You're. Not suppose to be here. Go before you get hurt!" Luhan yelled. "No!" Halla just went back to fighting. Tiffany was on top of Halla slapping her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter