Chapter 4

Uncover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School:

"Halla!" Called Jaein. Halla went to the girls. "Okay today is our first meeting. We all need to meet outside of the school as soon as the bell rings for 2nd period." Minju announced. All of them left to first period. "Bacon I'm back!" Halla yelled as she enters the class. Baekhyun looked and laughed. "Ya! Shut up don't call me Bacon so loud." He said. "Why BACON?!" Halla laughed. Baekhyun's other friends were looking at her. "Oh Hi oppas!" Halla waved to them. The just looked away. "I was just trying to be nice." Halla was very focused on her work right away. "Bacon oppa can you help me on this?" Baekhyun looked at her paper. "Uhhh I'm not smart so ask someone else." Baekhyun got shy cause he couldn't help Halla. Class was over, Halla skipped out bumped into Taeyeon and Taeyeon dropped all her things. "You ." Taeyeon got mad and was about to slap her but Baekhyun took her hand and pushed it away. "Stop touching Halla!" Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon. "Bacon oppa, thank you!" Halla hugged him but someone pulled her off. Halla turned and saw Jessica. "Don't talk to him Halla." Jessica pulled Halla and went to lunch. "Halla do you like Luhan?" Jessica asked. Halla coughed out food. "Nooooo. Lulu-" "Lulu?" Jessica cutted off Halla. ,"Yeah I call him that. Well anyways Lulu he is just a friend." Halla said. "How about Baekhyun? You guys were hugging." Jessica started to laugh. "Bacon umm he's my friend in first period. And because Taeyeon almost slapped me but he took her and pushed it away so I was grateful he stood up for me, why?" Halla explained. "Oh nothing just asking." Jessica went back to eating. "Eww its the freaks." Taeyeon said and all of her friends laughed. "Eww its the ." Halla said and Jessica started to laugh.  "Shut up Halla or you'll get it again." Yoona was trying to scare her. Halla stood up and looked at all of them. "I don't give a ." Halla pushed Yoona making her fall. "You and your friends disgust me." Halla said to Yoona's face, Yoona punched her face. Halla and Yoona started to fight. "Halla stop don't do this!" Jessica was scared of getting Halla hurt so she ran and got Xiumin. "Get off of Yoona !!" Tiffany yelled. Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. "Pass me that chair." Taeyeon gave it to her. Tiffany hold up the chair up to the sky. "GET OFF OF HER!" Tiffany slammed it on someone else not Halla. "Luhan oppa?!" Tiffany was so shocked. Halla looked up because someone fell on her, she caught him and he was knocked out. "LULU OPPA!!!!!!" Halla yelled and was trying to wake him up. All if Xiumin and his friends all came running up. "Halla are you okay?!" Xiumin was relieved that it wasn't her hurt. "LUHAN!!" all of his friends yelled. "We'll take him to the hospital. You have to stay, we'll tell you what happened." Xiumin said. It was time for 2nd period. Halla went to the front gate where she had to meet the other girls.

 

At the Meeting:

The girls were in a alley. "Okay. Were going to wait for the guys to come." Yuna said. They were just waiting until the guys showed up. "Uhhh were here." They all looked and went up to them. "Hello we areThe Ark." Minju announced. "We're called BTS. My name is Rap Monster." He introduced. All of them were introducing each other. Halla went up to this one guy and shakes his hand. "Hello my name is Halla." Halla looked up and it was V. "Halla?!" V was suprised. Jimin turned and saw Halla. "HALLA?!!" Jimin ran up to her. "You guys know each other?" Rapmonster asked. "Yes. She's my baby sister." Jimin grabbed Halla. "Your dead when we get home." Jimin whispered. They started to discuss on what they need to do in order to get ready to attack the other gangs.  The meeting was over. Halla and Jimin were on they're way back home. "So let's not tell Xiumin about this." Jimin said. "I'm not stupid." Halla said.

 

Next Day:

Halla got on the bus. "Halla!" V and Luhan both yelled. They looked at each other. "Halla sit with me." Luhan smiled pointing next by him. "No sit with me." V said. Since Halla likes V she sat with him. "Lulu oppa sorry next time." Halla apologies. They finally arrived school. "Good Morning Seoul High School. Well the end of the year dance is coming so come with ytolur date this Saturday! Have a good day students." The principal announced. Halla went to first period. She walked in and just sat down. "What's wrong Halla?" Baekhyun was use to Halla always coming in and yelling her greetings. "Nothing Bacon oppa." Halla was trying to ignore Baekhyun since he's in a gang and she is because she was afraid if they were ever gonna go against each other. "Are you sure? Tell me. Come on tell me. Tell me tell me t-t-t tell me." Baekhyun started to sing Wonder Girls song. "Can you shut up?!" Halla yelled and went back to doing nothing. "God.  Someone's on their period." Baekhyun looked away.

 

Lunch time:

Halla walked to lunch by herself and went the table. "Heyy Jessica!!" Halla said with a big smile.  "So you want to go shopping this Friday?" Jessica asked. "Yeah sure. Just us two. Girls night." Halla was happy that she can finally talk and hang with her best friend. "Uhhh Halla?" Halla looked up and saw V. "Do you want to go to the dance with me?" V asked. "Ummmmmmm........ Uhhhhhhhh idk. Can I answer you tomorrow or later?" Halla was really happy but didn't know if she should. 

 

2nd period:

"Lulu I'm here." Halla sat next by Luhan, but he didn't answer back. "Lulu? Oppa?" Halla kept calling his name. "Oppa? Are you mad?" Halla asked. "No ." Luhan finally answered. "Tf? What did I do?" Halla didn't like how he was talking to her. "You didn't sit with me on the bus yesterday and today. You don't even talk with me that much anymore." Luhan said. "Ohhh.... Oppa sorry." Halla smiled. "Its okay. Oh I'm going to your house this Friday." Luhan said. "Why? Oh you and Xiumin are going to go get your guys tux?" Halla asked. "Yeah. But its not just me, its me and all of my friends." Luhan said. "Halla?" V called. Halla looked at him. "Did you get your answer yet?" V asked. "Not yet oppa." Halla looked away before it gets more awkward. "What question?" Luhan asked Halla. "Oh ummm. Lulu oppa-" "Halla you don't need to tell him anything." V cutted Halla off. "Stfu and get back to work Boy." Luhan hates V. "Well, Lulu oppa. V asked me to the dance, but I haven't answer him yet." Halla was hoping Luhan didn't get mad. "Oh." Luhan got sad because he wanted to ask her. 

 

3rd Period:

"Okaii students! Since the dance is coming up. The principal wanted you guys to learn how to slow dance." Announced the teacher. "Nooooo!!" All the students whined. "Okaii girls in this line boys in this line. Shortest to Tallest!!" The teacher yelled. Halla was the shortest which was surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter