Chapter 5

Im Yoon Ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTES: I AM BAD IN ENGLISH, THERE'S A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES. BUT, ENJOY.

 

The next day, Donghae woke up in his bed. Last night party made him feel tired. He picks up his phone and opens the message sent by Iris. 

 

IRIS: Hey babe. I want to meet you today at school, can I?
DONGHAE: When?
IRIS: During lunch.
DONGHAE: Okay.
IRIS: Okay, see you! *send a kiss emoji*

 

Then, Donghae took his shower and dress up nicely. He went downstairs. After that, he went to the school by his car.

 

__KOREA HIGH SCHOOL__

Seunggi and Eunhyuk are waiting for the others in front of the school. They sat on a bench under a tree, well, it's kind of their place where they discuss everything there. After 10 minutes, they saw Yoona on her bike. They went to her, and greet her. "Hey, there my friend!" yelled Eunhyuk, Yoona laughs. Seunggi smiles at her and Yoona blushed a little. Louisa who already arrived 3 minutes before Yoona get mad at them. "Guys, I've been waiting for you and here you are with Yoona." said Louisa. Eunhyuk coax her. Seunggi then questioned Louisa why does she waited for them in the school hall as they always wait for each other at the bench infront of the school. "I forgot okay." replied Louisa. They just laugh and they walk together. "Should we wait for Donghae?" asked Yoona. Seunggi flustered a bit. Then he remember that they already forgive him. So they wait. Iris saw them and went towards them. "Hey, I heard you guys have a party last night at Donghae's and didn't invite me." said Iris angrily. Eunhyuk looks at her and make an annoying face. "I think you forget something, Iris. We are not friends, no more." said Eunhyuk. Iris showed an angry face and look at Yoona. She points at her and blamed Yoona. "The thing is, Donghae still catch up with us although we've quit his bully group. He became wild but at least he apologized and come back to us. What about you? Did you do anything?" explained Louisa. Iris suprised and kept silence. 

 

Just as they were about to leave Iris, Donghae arrived. He saw them and went to them. He took off his shades. "What's with you all?" said Donghae. Iris hugged him as soon as she saw him. Yoona just look at him. Eunhyuk explains what just happened. Donghae just nodded. Seunggi realized Yoona is staring at Donghae. Donghae noticed it too. "Hey, why are you looking at me?" asked Donghae. Yoona suprised and flustered, "Huh? Ah...no-nothing. Nothing.". Donghae smirked and walked without them. Seunggi felt curious as why she was looking at him. "It's okay, I'll just ask her during lunch."

 

Donghae entered the school hall and everyone were looking at him. Maybe, they were amazed of his handsome looks. The other boys at school felt annoyed as the girls screams. Donghae also feel annoyed. The teacher walks on the stage and give her talks about the students disciplines. Yuri went to Donghae. She patted his back. Donghae looks back and saw Yuri. They were chatting while the teacher talks. Hearing teachers complains about the school is very boring though. Yoona who was sitting next to Yuri, saw them both having a chat. Yoona is wondering if Donghae wanted to avoid her with everything that have happened last night. But he was fine with her last night. They didn't argue. Or it's just her who is over-thinking about it. Then, they went to their class. As usual, people in the class always watch Yoona and Donghae sitting besides each other. Yoona doesn't know why she feel so awkward with Donghae next to him. Yuri just laughs and do her own stuff. The class begin and not even once they talk to each other. They do their own stuff, and didn't even notice each other. There are times where Yoona glance to Donghae, to see what he's doing. Even though Donghae realized, he still ignored her. Yoona who was keeping silent since their first encounter at the bench can't take it anymore with the silence between them decides to talk to him.

 

"Why are you being quiet?" (Yoona)

 

"Well, it's up to me if I wanna keep quiet." (Donghae)

 

"Why does it feel so awkward with you?" (Yoona)

 

"Is it?" (Donghae)

 

"You said that we can become friends with each other the day you apologized to me. Right? So, why are we awkward. I thought last night we're okay." (Yoona)

 

"I didn't say we are friends. I just think that you are one of maybe my friend since you are also a friend of Seunggi, Eunhyuk and Louisa. And about last night, everything was okay." (Donghae)

 

"Woah, wait, hold on a sec. You just THINK of me as a friend that you're not sure of? Like you're not even sure if you are being friend with me." (Yoona)

 

"Yeah. Kind of." (Donghae)

 

Yoona is speechless. "Unbelieveable!" whispered Yoona. That's why he didn't talk to her like how he talks with the others. They way he treats the others are different with the way he treats Yoona. They stopped chatting and Yoona went to Yuri. She told Yuri and Yuri laughs. "Yoona, I think he's nervous with you." said Yuri after hearing her story. Yoona feel weird. "Why would he?" asked Yoona angrily. She seem upset with Donghae just because he didn't treat her like the others. He is always quiet around her and ignore her existence. "You said that he is not sure if he's consider you as his friend?" said Yuri trying to figure this. Yoona nodded. "I think maybe he considers you as more than friend?' questioned Yuri to Yoona. Yoona almost choke with her own saliva when Yuri points out her opinion. Out of all opinions, she thinks of that one. Yuri apologized and laughs. Yoona shooks her head. It is impossible for him to love someone like her. Thus, he hates Yoona more than Yoona hates him.

 

It was lunch time and Donghae walk pass Yoona. Yoona smirked in disbelief. Yuri and Yoona feel like he was rushing about something. Donghae walks down the staircase and went to the empty science lab. It turns out he is going to meet Iris. She message him when Yoona was talking to Yuri that time. Iris entered the room and went to him. "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" asked Donghae. Iris smiles and went close to him. "I have a plan about Yoona." said Iris. Donghae looks at her. "What plan?" asked him. Iris told him how much she hates her and imply that he feels the same. Donghae thought that this can be a part of his plan to make Yoona fall for him. Iris told everything, the plan, and Donghae just nodded. But, he knew he can't take any risks. So he suggests Iris to do it by her ownself and he will not be a part of it. Iris is shocked with his statement. Iris continue to proceed the plan without him and he left her. Talking to Iris made him starving. He went down and walks toward the school cafeteria. "You'll see." whispered Donghae.

 

School was boring and it finally ends.Eunhyuk and Louisa are going to hang out with each other. So, Seunggi and Yoona along with Yuri doesn't want to disturb the love birds so they declined Eunhyuk's request to join him. They went off and wave a goodbye. Yuri also bids a goodbye and Sewon already arrived to pick her up. Seunggi and Yoona are the only ones who left. He looks at her. "Yoona. I have something to ask you earlier during lunch but I forgot because I was literally starving." said Seunggi. Yoona laughs and looks at him. "What is it?" asked Yoona while picking up her homeworks as soon as she realized she dropped it. Seunggi took a deep breath. 

 

"When Donghae arrived at school, why do you keep looking at him?" (Seunggi)

 

"It was nothing..." (Yoona)

 

"Yoona...I know when you're lying. " (Seunggi)

 

"Sighs. It was nothing, really. I just felt weird why he didn't talk to me like how he talks wih all of you. That's it." (Yoona)

 

"Ahhh...I see. He used to be like that when he's not close with someone. Besides, he doesn't know you that much." (Seunggi)

 

Yoona just nodded. Seunggi asked Yoona if she wants to hang out with him. Yoona declined and Seunggi smiles. "Maybe it wasn't the right time to get to know her better after asking her that question...aish pabo Seunggi!" he whispers as soon as he left her. Yoona walks toward her bicycle. She ride it down the hill. She tried to brake her bike but it didn't work. "What is happening!?" said Yoona as she cries. It won't break and it went down so fast and she crashed a car while her body was thrown aside. Donghae who was driving behind that car immediately brake his car. Then, he saw Yoona. He quickly went out of his car and walks toward her. She was already unconscious. He called for an ambulans and they arrived after 20 minutes. He helped her and followed her to the hospital.

 

Meanwhile at home, Yoona's mother, Mrs Im got a phone call from the hospital. She is really shocked and quickly drive her car to the hospital. Yoona's younger sister, Hana were at school. Mrs Im cried as soon as she arrived at the hospital. There, she saw Donghae. She hold him, "What happened to my daughter!?" yelled her. Donghae tried to calm her down. He told her that he didn't know how it happened. She's disappointed when he didn't know why it happened. She keeps waiting for her. Donghae also wait. As she waits, she suddenly realized that she's already late to pick Hana from school. Donghae looks at Mrs Im who is worried about something. "Mrs Im...is anything happen?" asked Donghae. Mrs Im looks at him and hold his hand. "Can you do me a favor?" asked her, hoping he would say yes. Donghae nodded. Mrs Im asked him to pick Hana at her school. At this time, she just can't leave Yoona alone. "I can't leave Yoona. Not this time." said Mrs Im while giving the address of Hana's school. Donghae heard it but he didn't want to ask her why. He agreed to pick Hana and soon he left.

 

__SEOUL PRIMARY SCHOOL__

 

"Hana, where's your mum? She's not coming yet?" asked her teacher after seeing Hana alone. She's the only one who left. Hana raised her shoulders, showing the American style of not knowing why her mum hasn't arrived. "She usually come early..." said Hana. The teacher suggest to take her home but she insists to wait for Mrs Im. After a few minutes, a white Lamborghini parked his car infront of the school. Donghae's car make other teachers in the school look amazed. Donghae get himself out of his car and goes to the teacher. "Excuse me, I'm here to pick up Im Ha Na. Where is she?" asked Donghae. The teacher brings Hana to Donghae. Hana doesn't want to go to Donghae. She is afraid of stranger. "Hana? Why? Isn't he your relative?" asked the teacher. Hana shooked her head. Then the teacher realized that he is not Hana's family.

 

"Pardon me, sir. Only family or close relatives can pick her up." said the teacher. The teacher is very strict when a stranger came to pick the students without any id card. Donghae sighs and tell the teacher everything. He even showed her Mrs Im's number. The teacher called Mrs Im to confirm about it. After the call, the teacher whispered to Hanna to go and follow Donghae. "But teacher, I don't know him..." said hanna. The teacher just smiles and told her that he is a friend of Yoona. When the teacher mentioned Yoona's name, Hana immediately agreed. She trust all of her sister's friends. Donghae took her hand and Hana wave a goodbye to her teacher.

 

Whilst driving, Donghae asked Hana if she wants anything. Hana shooked her head. Mrs Im didn't teach any of her children to ask or accept someone's offering except if the person is sincere. Furthermore, this is their first encounter with each other. Hana isn't used with Donghae yet. Donghae asked her again, he wants to know if she's hungry or something. Hana once again shooked her head. After a few minutes, Hana looks at Donghae. "Donghae oppa...are you my sister's friend?" asked her. Donghae just nods. He doesn't friend with her. She's just someone he wants to play with. "Hana, listen, don't cry too much when you see her okay. She's going to be okay." said Donghae. Hana didn't understand what he mean by that. But, she just agreed with it. She feel like Donghae is a nice oppa.

 

Back to the hospital, Hana run toward her mother. Mrs Im who is now having swollen eyes smiles when she sees Hana. She apologized to her for not picking her up at school. She also apologized to Donghae for the trouble. Donghae ensure Mrs Im that he doesn't mind at all. Mrs Im told him that Yoona is awake and give him her permission if he wants to see her. "Let Hana see her first..."said Donghae while brushing his hair. Mrs Im said that Hana will meet her after this. She wants her to have lunch and changed clothes. Mrs Im asked Donghae to look out for her daughter while she's going to home for awhile. Donghae doesn't even want to be with Yoona at time like this, but since she request, then he have to accept it again. He feel so awkward. "If mum and dad were still alive...maybe they will feel worried  too and take care of me if something happens to me...sadly, I don't experience something like this." whispered Donghae. Mrs Im left him and he still wondering if he wants to enter the ward. 

 

Thinking that this might be the opportunity to be close with Yoona and make her fall for her, he finally decide to enter. But, he stopped walking toward the door. He feels guilty because he only do this just because he wanted her to fall for him. He doesn't even sure if he's sincere or not. He feels like he should stop his plan to make Yoona fall for him. But, he can't let Seunggi have her. Otherwise, he feel like he lose over him. The rivalry between the two never stop when everyone only acknowledged Seunggi and not him. He wants to crush someone's heart just like how his brother crushed his heart. He wants the person to feel what he felt. Unfortunately, that someone is Yoona. He doesn't even want to enter the ward to see her like that. Even if he's bad, he doesn't want to do his plan while the person is sick or hurting. But somehow, this is the only chance he gets to run his plan. This is the first start of his plan. That's what he thought. Even though he feels like he shouldn't, he still going to do it. Because his plan over-powered him. 

 

Donghae knocked the door and enters the room. There, he see Yoona lying down the bed while her eyes close. "Maybe she's asleep?" whispered Donghae. He went closer to her. As soon as Donghae get close, Yoona slowly opens her eyes. She see Donghae's face. Yoona is suprised and hide her face. She doesn't want to see him. Out of all people, he is the first person to see her except her family and she doesn't like it. She doesnt want anyone to see her in this state. 

 

"Yoona. How are you feeling?" (Donghae)

 

"Go away, Donghae. I don't want you to see me in this state." (Yoona)

 

"Why? There's nothing wrong with this, Yoona." (Donghae)

 

"I don't like it...please.." (Yoona)

 

"Your mum isn't here. She asked me to look after you. I am not leaving until she gets here." (Donghae)

 

"Please...leave me alone, I'll tell my mum that you're busy..just go.." (Yoona)

 

Donghae gets pissed and grabbed Yoona's hands to see her face. She close her face with her hands as if there's something. Yoona tried so hard not to let go but Donghae is more stronger than her. He looks at her. Yoona looks away. There's tears in her eyes. Donghae doesn't notice it. "Look at me." said Donghae. Yoona doesn't want to. He gets even more pissed and hold Yoona's face gently to face him. She looks a bit suprised and what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter