Chapter 4

Im Yoon Ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTES: IM BAD AT ENGLISH, SO FORGIVE ME IF THERE'S GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

 

"Hey, turn around." said Donghae to Yoona. He suddenly changed the subject they are talking about, that is Yoona's love life. Yoona feel weird and asked him, "Why would I turn? Turn where? For what? Why?". Donghae feel so annoyed but he still managed to keep a straight face. Donghae felt disgust with his shirt as it wets because of the incident earlier where he gets mad and broke a glass of red wine he was drinking, and of course the red wine splashed all over him and he even gets his hands injured even though Eunhyuk already tried to stop him. He feels the need to change whatever he was wearing. "Okay, fine." said Donghae and teased Yoona while he lifting his shirt. Yoona, who was looking at him, realized his intention of asking her to turn around, quickly do as he says as she close her eyes. Donghae laughs and changed his clothes. After that, Yoona finally can open her eyes and look at him. She looks angry, and Donghae didn't care about her. "Please, at least tell me beforehand if you wanted to change your clothes!" yelled Yoona. Donghae smirked and remind her that she is the one who is very stubborn not to listen to him when he asked her to. Anyway, he get the blame. Donghae invite Yoona to join the party again. Yoona look at him with annoyance and left Donghae behind. Donghae smirks, "Just you wait, Yoona. I'm going to make you fall in love with a bad guy like me." 

 

Eunhyuk who was having a little feast with all of them, suddenly turn his head toward Yoona who was walking down the stairs with a sulking face written on her face. And soo, he saw Donghae follows behind. As soon as Yoona reached the main room, she walk towards Yuri and the other girls, ignoring Eunhyuk who was about to talk to her. Then, he quickly asked Donghae if anything happens to her when Seunggi and him left her with him in the room. Donghae chuckled, "There's nothing, she just over-reacting.". Eunhyuk look at him and feel suspicious but Donghae knocked him off. Then, he left Eunhyuk and walk toward Sewon, Yuri's boyfriend who knew or met his brother. Donghae walk toward him and he noticed him. Yuri give the two the time to talk about what happened. "Can I talk to you? Alone?" asked Donghae politely. Sewon nodded and they both goes to the swimming pool, where there is less noise.

 

"So, what do want to talk about?" (Sewon)

 

"Lee Dong Hoon." (Donghae)

 

"What about him?" (Sewon)

 

"He's my eldest brother. Something happened between us and well, we didn't talk to each other  ----He didn't talk to me. I did emailed him but yeah. So I need you to tell me, how did you met him and everything." (Donghae)

 

Sewon sighed when Donghae asked him to tell the story. He felt guilty for what happened to Donghae while looking at his injured hands. He didn't know that he will meet Donghoon's little brother. Everything is so complicated. Nevertheless, he still think that he needs to tell him everything he knew, because that is the right thing to do. Sewon told Donghae, from the first day he met Donghoon.

 

 

*FLASHBACK___AUSTRALIA___*

 

Sewon is a transferred student at University of Queensland. he is 21 years old. He got money issues and his parent never support him with whatever he is doing in his life. Somehow, he thinks that he needs to be independent in his life. He tried to find any jobs despite being exhausted with a lot of assignments that needs a lot of money. He didn't got any for 3 months. He struggled everyday and have even thought of giving up. Until, miracle happened. A tall handsome man, age around 24, wearing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter