Chapter 1

Im Yoon Ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOTE; This is my first time writing a fic, though there will be a lot of grammatical errors since I'm not that good in english, I hope all of you still could understand what was written in this fic. I'm sorry if my english is not good. Enjoy, thank you!

 

CHAPTER 1

 

"Hurry up, guys! We're gonna get caught!" yelled Donghae to s. "No, please, please I'm begging you please! Don't make me do this!" yelled the victim. The group consist of five people, 3 males and 2 females. Donghae is the leader of the group he made. It was a group of bullied. "Yah, Donghae! This guy is very scared!" laughs Seunggi. Donghae gives him an eye signal to hurry up and push him down from that tall bridge. "Alright guys, let's push him!" yelled Eunhyuk. The guy keep yelling for help but nobody could help him. Before he could talk, he already being pushed by Eunhyuk and Seunggi with other members behind them. He fell of right into the lake. While they were enjoying theirselves, they heard a sirens. Quickly, they rush to their cars and leave the place, leaving the guy alone.

 

__KOREA HIGH SCHOOL__

It's early in the morning, everyone seems to have arrived school early than usual. Donghae walks slowly toward the school's hall where everyone were waiting for the announcement. He went straight to his friends. "Hey, that guy we bullied yesterday, he's alive. The cops found him drowning in the lake." said Iris, an american half korean girl who transferred 3 months ago. "And.., he's in the hospital for awhile." replied their another member, Louisa also an american but half korean and half japanese which is very confusing. Donghae kept silence. "Glad he's alive..rather than die.". While they were busy talking and chatting with each other, finally the teacher come up on the stage with the mic in the palm of his hand. 

 

"Alright, attention please! Today, we have a newcomer. Since all class are full, we're going to re-arrange the class again. This time, you won't be able to choose by your own because end up you're going to be with your friends and that makes you lack in studies. To prevent this from happen, we will start from the first class by calling your names, randomly."

 

All of the student are getting loud, unsatisfied with the new arranging. They all blame the newcomer. "The , man. Who is that girl by the way? If she didn't transferred here, we won't be changing class!" yelled Iris unsatisfied because all she wants is being with Donghae. The reason she joined this bully group is because of Donghae. She's secretly inlove with him. But Donghae doesn't give a damn about her as long as they stayed as friend.

 

"Attention please! Calm down everyone! Before we start, I would like the newcomer introduce herself to all of you."

 

"Get the ing microphone and talk you , we are very tired standing here!" shout one of the student. Everyone seems to hate her because she's the reason they have to change class. She slowly turned her face and look up. She is very shy standing on the stage with everyone watching her.

 

"Erm..Hi! My name is Im Yoon Ah. But you can call me Yoona instead since that would be much easier. It's nice to be here. Please take care of me! Thank you."

 

Iris slowly looking at her and Donghae. "Why is he so focus on her? Damn!"

 

"Who does she thinks she is?"
"Oh my god, did you guys see her outfits?! That is really really old-fashioned!"
"Dude, that girl seems fine."
"She is such a nerd, I won't be talking to her."

 

Donghae is very furious at those comments about the new girl. "Can you guys shut up?" asks Donghae to the bunch of students who always thought they are the king and queens of the school. "Hey, just because you're the most popular among the girls in this scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter