MEETING

Orange Marmalade

Mm I agree....A girl answer, none otherthan sooyoung. she's new student. who just transfer.suddenly a ball flying from no where hit hyoyeon body.she grab the ball as she kick to one direction, as she said .

hyoyeon: if those thing ever appear in front of me.....I'll make 'em fly like this!!!!!!!!!!\

sooyoung looked uneasy.she fell guilty 

sooyoung: yeah, it . to see you guys talking about it like this.it really .(her hand grip the skirt tightly as in her mind said:cause i am a vampire.)

                     

          after they talk about vampire on that day,school run as usuall.inside the class the teacher give them a lesson.

Teacher : three hundred years ago, due to the indriscriminating attack by the vampire. A policy to completely wipe them out was implemanted.howevers,vampires were at the risk of extinction because of this. soon after considering their right. the policy was stopped and it has been two hundred years since a peace treaty was formed.they say that they do not blood now, but they are stay very dangerous being to us. 

student 1: yesterday on the news.......isn't there a way to just round them up and banish them?

student 2: I know.

student 3: but how do we tell them apart? they look pretty much the same as we do so we can't tell the difference.

student4:i heard that their fang are much sharper than us.

when all students and teacher was busy at their chating,sooyoung was on her own though.

student 5:it won't stand out right?i grin them every day.it hurt so much.

student1: i saw in movie that they could fly around and stuff.

hyoyeon:its a true so listen up...vampires burn a live if you so them a cross

                so of all you carry one around.you never know when one might jump on you....

the sudent still on their bla bla bla as sooyoung actually can denied that their opinion about vampires totally was wrong.but she keep quitely by herself. esp when hyoyeon said that vampires burn alive if human so them a cross.cause sooyoung,wearing that cross necklace.

student6:ah they cant eat  real food.

student1:right,i also heard that they cant eat garlic as well

       what a bull opinion.. do you know guys that me,like to eat garlic(sooyoung said to herself)

after class over,time their recess.all the students went to canteen.

yuri:hey sooyoung....do oyu want to eat with us????

sooyoung:no.. iam more comfortable eating by myself!!!

yuri:ahhh its that so?okay

    at canteen,yuri and friends gossiping about sooyoung.

a girl:whats with her,you ask her out of consideration........what a !!

yuri:ahh,you mean choi sooyoung?i guess she like that.

a girl:i've never seen her even talk to anyone since she transferred.does she think shes better than everyone else?

yuri:yeah,well i guess she look pretty attractive..... i heard,that guys from the class over call her the ice princes

a girl:what?????no way...how disgusting.

 yuri:hey,we better lower our voices,se'll hear us

a girl:moron,i want her to hear us.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    sorry guys thats was my update,actually i wanna type longer but my time not allow me do that.soo i'll try more often to update:).still believe in kyuyoung,changsoo and soowon.