Orange Marmalade

Orange Marmalade

you know,I... always think about you 

I...want to drink your blood 

...what?

Let's start the story!

Donghae and his friend playing basketball.

Donghae......donghae......donghae......donghae fighting said the all girls.

eunhyuk: arg, so loud!

yesung:tsk, you're just jealous.

ok,lets go back to the game.

sunye and her gang talking about donghae.

Sohee: hey, is that rumour about donghae being a misogynist true?

yubin: well- its pretty common knowledge that every girl who's confessed to him got dumped.I guess it because of that.

Sohee:I heard that he even hates when a girl touches a part of his body. 

yubin: eh? what's all that about?ARG! it's complicated complicated.

sunye : idiot.....that's the reason he's so attractive.

                              Meanwhile on the court donghae grab the ball and  he shot............. THUNKKKKKK as usually he score it.

Donghae: whew!!(he smile)

All the girls shout: kyaaaaa!!! (the shouting make eunhyuk jealous even he just  pretending)

eunhyuk:shut uppp!he shouting back to the girls

yesung: ow, my ear!

              The otherside outside the court .three girls are yuri, sunny and hyoyeon was wacthing from a far.

yuri: waah- isn't lee donghae so handsome?he's totally my style. 

hyoyeon: what's so good about him?tone it down a bit.

yuri:what's wrong with you?can't you see he good looking?did't you hear he was offered to be a celebrity?I'm going to take a closer look when this is finished.

sunny:did you guys see the news this morning?it was about vampire.

hyoyeon:vampire?

sunny:yeah,they were on the news.it just like what my mum said.they look exactly like human ! i couldn't tell the different between them.

hyoyeon: ew....why are they living those thing?those blood monster.

sunny: they have right they can't do anything about it.....

hyoyeon: come off it! they say that everything has right nowadays.

        PHWEEET......come on out,girls!!!! (suddenly...... a man blow out his flute asking them to leave that area).whithout second warning yuri and the friends leave.

yuri: but why they on the news?(on the way walk)

sunny: i don't know, i guess they got caught on a person's blood?

hyoyeon: EWW, gross.....what's happening to those thing? what did they say again... did they say they were banishing them to another place? why do they drink blood?do they like itthat much?

sunny: i guess there's an institution where they keep those thing.

hyoyeon: Hm..... shall i try some too? yuri, come here for a sec.(her hand reach out on yuri)

yuri: whats wrong with you, go away!!(scare of hyoyeon)

hyoyeon: come here.......(still on act)

yuri: Kyaaaa!!!!!

hyoyeon: anyway, it that they drink blood....( back to the topic) 

hyoyeon: don't you think so, transfer student?

hmm i agree(suddenlly a girl appear then answer hyeoyeon question)

       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hii guys do you know who the girl is?sorry this is my first fanfic ,so if  there some word did not understand,please forgive me,cause english not my main language.this story,i  adaption from manga,i just change the character.please enjoy your readingsmiley