Where Are You?

Where Are You?

Looking outside my whole wall glass window from the 20th floor of this condominium, nursing this glass of wine that I’ve been holding for some time now, I wonder how she’s doing now.

Outside her window are the busy streets of seoul. She can’t really see what’s happening outside , atleast except for the tail lights and front lights of the car and also the city lights because of the blobs of rain covering the crystal window, but that did not stop her in looking outside.

The downpour is  in its peak, enraged, as if it’s a bull on the loose, angry and looking for a subject to pounce, stirring a riot, reflecting  the fire inside the girl that she was so eager to release. Looking up she contemplated and sighed to herself.

“ sky, should i be envious of you? They called me a free spirit but even the most important thing that the world should know I’ve hidden. I can’t be like you that, when feeling heavy and dark, will start a downpour. . . if only . . .”

*Beep beep* you have one voice message, press one to play.

*tooot* hello princess?  I’ll be home soon. I have your favourite dokbukki, ahaha . .  I miss you already. See you in 20. I love you. the machine broke the silence of the room.

Sweet words. Sweet words always melt a girl’s heart but sweet words will come out as nothing when it’s been spoken by someone unimportant.

“where are you?” the girl whispered to her glass window creating a faint blur of moisture. The pain, the longing, the love and desperation in her voice, only that glass window appeared as witness, is very evident.

She’s brave. Very brave is even an understatement when that moment is recalled. when she remembered how Yuri and her talk about coming out in the public, but how can she force someone afraid to be brave? Someone who is very precious. she love her! She should respect where she’s standing.

Is her love not enough to be that afraid. to put her job at risk to spend their eternity together? Or is it really embarrassing for her love one to get out of the closet because she’s a pure Asian and a Korean at that. It's not just in their culture, unlike her because even though Korean, has lived outside the country which is more open and less stigma about the thought.

“ you told me that you really love me and to believe you, but what am I suppose to believe now? You have a boyfriend. Are you happy with him?”

jaws clenching and unclecnhing when she thought of the headlines about Yuri dating a certain Jung baseball player. The evening downpour hasn’t reached its ending still the girl is looking outside her window.

“Yuri” that same voice whispered to the glass again, but this time it’s not only the glass that became moist. The precious crystals were set free by the woman standing along her glass window, followed by sniffs, and finally she starts sobbing. She’s starting her downpour. She wants to throw everything infront of her. Break the glass. She wants to run and shout to that world that she’s not the Jessica, the ice princess, the cold person she was. No she’s not the Jessica of SNSD. She’s not a young and naive person anymore. Actually she’s not that innocent. She’s someone who’s in love and a subject of critics and judgement by the public, but she’ll show that she don’t care! She’ll say that she’s inlove with another girl and was just forced to be with a man she doesn't really care about because she’s just being kind and is supposed to be normal, but NO! Those are lies!

 I am Yuri’s!

Her I love you’s is what my heart has been waiting to hear. Her hugs are the ones warming my soul. She’s my missing puzzle piece and because of this world’s cruelty I got deprived of them!

Streams of tears made way down to her chin and more sobbing are displayed.

She’s my puzzle piece yet you keep on keeping her away from me.

I want her and I need her. She needs me too but you’re scaring her.

 

 

Back is hunched and her sobs echo in the spacious luxury flat. few minutes she calmed down.

Feeling strong arms and a warm hug enveloped her. That’s what a normal person will feel if they’re in her shoes, but she’s not just a normal person. She’s Jessica and what she’s feeling now is a cold hard stone trapping her. it's something never near warm and cosy. She continued sobbing nonetheless silently.

“ miss me?”

She has no choice but to bob her head.

“ it’s ok, I’m already here. I’m all yours now.”

Strong manly fragrance entered her system as he keep on hugging her. Tyler Kwon is not the right Kwon.

I hope for a better life for you Kwon Yuri, the only kwon for me.

 

 

------

Author here~ oh yeah a cheesy ending right? Wahahaha..

I think I’ll right short drabbles every now and then but hey, I’m not abandoning my prev work but I still don’t know when I can update the “ In The Car” ahahaha.. out of inspiration lately. Sorry but don’t lose hope guys. xD

 

and oh, vote if you have read this. let me know atleast and I love reading comments thank you. :)

*Author Doughnut