Intro

The Game

for your information, this story is inspired by SAO but don't worry it's gonna be different

so... lets start the story....

.

.

.

.

.

SOOYOUNG POV

"Miss Sooyoung wake up, It's 8 a.m Mrs.Jung told my to wake you up"

One of the Jung's family butler, Mr.Park shouted from outside of my bedroom door. hmm... so my mother told you to wake me up? Well she's not really my mother though. I was brought here when I was 8 by a man who is my step father now, Mr.Jung who was the CEO and Founder of Jung Empire. Yeah... he was the CEO before I took his place to manage the company. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't give his "throne" to my older step sister.....but whatever, I have to give a respond to him.

"Yes Mr.Park I'm coming!"

I start to get up from my bed, pick some clothes from the wardrobe ,and get in the bathroom. After I finished showering, I walk to the dinning room to eat some breakfast. The dinning room is so quiet, there are only my mother and my younger step sister, Jung Soojung.

"Good morning mother"

"Good morning" she replied

I started to sit down and eat my breakfast. For your information, my relation with the Jung family is not that well ever since I step into this house, Soojung and I weren't as close as me and my older step sister ,Jessica Jung but since Mr.jung give his position to me, she started to move from this house and form her own new fashion company, Blanc with some help from her boyfriend, Taecyeon. I was a bit sad when she decided to that. Well, because I like her . I just simply like her...

"Sooyoung?" called my mother

"Yes, mother?" I replied

"Can you take Soojung to the university with you? Mr.Lee just resign from his job yesterday"

"Yes, I will take her with me" I replied

"Lets go Soojung" she just nodded her head. I grab my car keys and drive my car to the university.

.

.

.

.

Seoul University

Author POV

A short girl with blonde hair is walking around her class . She's not really walking though, infact she is running, chased by another short girl with a red hair colour.

"YA!! I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT WORD AGAIN KIM TAEYEON!!"

"SUNKYU IS SHORTER THAN ME! SUNKYU IS SHORTER THAN ME!"

On the other side of the class, a black haired girl with a pinkdress and a blonde haired girl just sigh with the view in front of them

"Tiffany?" called the blonde haired girl

"Yes?" replied her

"Sometime I wonder how can we be friends with those people"

"You have to be patient Hyo, they just wanna have some fun"

"Or maybe those two can't accept the reality that they can grow anymore" said the black skined girl.

"YA!! KWON YURI WE HEARD YOU!!"

"Oh! I have something to do I better go now! bye guys!!"said Yuri

 Suddenly the classroom door opened. Sooyoung walked into the class and sit down in her chair lazily.

"Good morning Soo! sorry, I have to run from these two midget!!" said Yuri

"Oh hey good morning...comeback safely.."said sooyoung as yuri run out from the class followed by Sunny.

"Why don't you join them Tae?" asked Tffany

"I'm to tired after running away from Sunny earlier, plus I don't want to loose my energy in the morning" Taeyeon replied as she sit on her chair.

Suddenly the classroom door opened again. Jessica,Sunny and Yuri  walk in the classroom and sit at their chair followed by Mr.Choi, their Professor.

 

Sooyoung POV

"Good morning class. Today we're going to test the new game machine that was made by our university founder, Professor Ok with our freshman and sophomore student so don't worry today we are not going to learn about some complicated things, today we are going to play a game. So... bring all of your belongings, we are going to the Laboratory" said Professor Choi.

I start to pack our belongins and go to the laboratory lazily. Ughh I hate it when Mr.Choi mix our class with the freshman years class they are so annoying, they are just playing around rather than focusing on the class.

"Oh My God! I am so excited when I heard that we are the one that gonna be the first to play the game that are made by Professor Ok!" said a doe eyed girl

"Yeah, He is the most popular inventor of the game. I feel lucky that we can try it." said the younger girl

"Yoona! Seohyun! Its good to see you two in sophomore year!" said Yuri

"Yeah, thanks to taking care of us." said Yoona

"Hey guys! Its gonna be Hyoyeon's birthday in a week! where are we gonna celebrate it?"asked Yuri

"Lets just have a simple party at the bar guys"said Taeyeon

"Hey! How it can be a simple party? Its Hyo's birthday so lets hear  her decision!" I said

"Hmm...Okay then lets just have a simple party there are just us who celebrate it by the way"said hyoyeon while she looked at Jessica and Taecyeon from the distance.

"Okay ! it's settled then! Taeyeon gonna treat all of us drink since she was the one who give the idea first!" said Yuri

Well, actually our relationship with Jessica just grow a little bit distance too. As I explained earlier since I was chosen to be the CEO, she started to made her own company with Taecyeon, the CEO of Ok Industries and she started to hang out with Taecyeon more than us. So I think we are not that close anymore.

After a few step, we arrived at the university's laboratory. There are about 50 seats that have the form of a capsule and a big monitor screen at the back of the seats. Although I don't really like the Ok industries, all of this technology look so amazing. Few minutes after I am enjoying the view, Mr.Choi go infront of the seats so I have to stop enjoying the view.

"Good morning everyone! All of you here are chosen to experience the new game that was made by Professor Ok, thanks to the assistance of Mr. Ok Taecyeon, the CEO of Ok Industries" said Mr.Choi to his students and Taecyeon.

"Your welcome Mr.Choi! I am honored that I can experience my father's creation with all of the student in this university" said Taecyeon.

"Okay students! I will give each of you a bracelet. Each of you have your own number so don't mess up with the other people and don't lost it! If you lost it you can't play this game anymore! once you got the bracelet, wear it,put it on the scanner and get in your seat based on the number of your bracelet. Now I will call your name and I will give you the bracelet!"Said Mr.Choi

few minutes later.....

 

Author POV

After all of the student get in the capsule, Mr.Choi started to operate the machine and the game started.......

 

 

 

To be continued

 

 

Author message

 

I know that this story is a bit lame, sorry Its my first time to write....but I will learn to make all of this perfect as much as I can do.

Have a nice day or night or evening or afternoon or whenever you are!!!

 

 

 

ps : from the next chapter will be genderbender,sorry if you don't like it