Spin The Bottle [YaDong]

Paradise - INFINITE Request Shop [Indefinite Hiatus]


photocredit: inspirit-confessions@tumblr

Pairing: YaDong [Hoya/Dongwoo]
Rating: PG13
Summary: AU - A game of spin the bottle has them dared to kiss, but what neither of them expects is the other wanting more.


"Don't you think this game is a little childish?" Sunggyu asked with a frown, watching as Sungjong pulled out an empty soda bottle, placing it on the floor in the middle of the circle that their friends had formed. The younger male shook his head, smiling brightly as he sat down again next to Myungsoo.

"No, not at all. Besides, even if it is, I am still a child compared to you," the youngest replied, sticking his tongue out and saying a soft 'mehrong' as he did.

"I think it'll be fun!" Hoya said excitedly, nodding his head in agreement with his own words, Dongwoo doing the same next to him.

"Me, too! Besides, what would it hurt? It's not like we have anything better to do," Sungyeol said with a shrug of his shoulders, smiling as he reached out to take the bottle in his hand. "I'll go first!"

Taking the bottle, he spun it quickly, a mischievous grin spreading across his face when it landed on Sungjong.

"Truth or dare, Jongie?" the older male asked with an evil glint in his eyes, which disappeared as soon as the younger of the two picked truth.

"Jongie, that's no fun!" Dongwoo cried, leaning against Hoya and shifting slightly under the blanket that covered both of their laps, pushing a pout onto his lips as he looked at the youngest.

Sungjong shrugged, smirking, as he turned his attention back to Sungyeol, waiting for his question.

"Okay... truthfully, have you ever kissed a boy?" Sungyeol asked, leaning forward to hear the response.

Sungjong's cheeks lit up in a bright pink blush, biting his lower lip as he glanced around at the others. He thought by choosing truth, he'd get off easy, but it seemed like that wasn't the case. Of course, he shouldn't have underestimated his hyung, because Sungyeol always seemed to have a way to twist things until they went the way he wanted them to.

"... maybe," Sungjong mumbled, his head down as he picked at a loose thread on the blanket that was spread across himself, Myungsoo and Woohyun.

"That's not an answer and you know it!" Sungyeol said with a frown, pointing an accusing finger at Sungjong. "It's a yes or no question." Sungjong's cheeks flushed again and Myungsoo and Woohyun chuckled beside him.

"Fine, I have, okay? Are you happy now?" the younger boy asked, scrunching his nose as he looked at the others. Dongwoo and Hoya were giggling as they looked at him, Sunggyu looked slightly surprised, Sungyeol was smirking knowingly and Woohyun and Myungsoo seemed unsurprised by the confession.

Picking up the bottle, Sungjong spun it, grinning as it landed on Hoya, the older male's eyes widening a little for a brief moment before he relaxed and looked at Sungjong with a calm expression.

"Truth or dare, hyung?" Sungjong asked, his embarrassment from earlier being quickly replaced by what seemed to be a vengeful expression.

"Dare," Hoya responded bravely, sitting up straighter and looking at the maknae like he could take whatever he could think of.

Without hesitation, the dare was said. A kiss, fifteen seconds in length, on the lips. No use of tongue necessary, but could be used if the other wanted. Sungjong obviously didn't want to seem like the only one in the room who'd kissed another boy, and Hoya felt suddenly nervous when the youngest added who it was that he had to kiss. His best friend. Dongwoo.

Turning to the other boy, Hoya smiled crookedly, biting his lip for a moment. It wasn't like it was a big deal to them, they'd kissed each other on the cheek before, what difference could kissing on the lips be?

Taking a deep breath, he exhaled slowly, closing his eyes for a minute before opening them again to see Dongwoo's smiling face. He knew if he did it, it would make their friendship feel different, somehow, but if he didn't, everyone would think too much into it. It was a lose-lose situation in Hoya's eyes, but he had a feeling that it would be better to just get it over with.

Inching closer to Dongwoo, he was taken by surprise when he felt the other lean forward and catch his lips in his own, obviously taking note of how nervous the younger had gotten and deciding to take matters into his own hands.

Hoya froze for a moment, the feeling of Dongwoo's lips pressed against his own was definitely not anything he could have imagined, even if he tried. It surprised him when it felt like a flock of butterflies had been released into his stomach, melting against the older male before he realized what he was doing, his lips moving softly in time with Dongwoo's.

The sound of a throat clearing had them pulling away from each other, each with their own blush tinting their cheeks a light shade of pink, looking around in an almost embarrassed fashion when they saw all their friends staring at them with raised eyebrows, some of them trying not to laugh. Hoya sighed, slouching his shoulders a little, knowing that he was never going to live it down.

Spinning the bottle and giving Myungsoo a dare to complete, Hoya relaxed a bit more as the kiss seemed to be forgotten by everyone else as soon as the words left his mouth, jumping a little when he felt a hand cover his own underneath the blanket that was spread across himself and Dongwoo. Glancing over at his best friend, a shared look went between them that he never would have expected to see.

Not only did he want to experience the feeling he'd gotten from the kiss, again, but so did Dongwoo.

Blushing, he turned his hand so his palm was against Dongwoo's, their fingers lacing together as a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

The rest of the game progressed as normal, laughing filling the room from the seven boys that sat in it, nobody noticing that Hoya and Dongwoo were holding hands or stealing shy glances when they thought the other wasn't looking.

The game quickly grew old, however, everyone getting bored of it rather quickly, opting to watch a film instead. With the room dark, and everyone sprawled across different surfaces, the only light coming from the flickering television screen, Hoya and Dongwoo silently got up and snuck out of the room without anyone noticing, tiptoeing up the stairs, giggling softly to themselves, their hands still entwined as they planned on continuing where they'd left off earlier.

Hoya had been right about one thing. The kiss had caused a change in their relationship. Though this hadn't quite been what he imagined, he definitely couldn't find himself complaining as Dongwoo pulled him upstairs with such a bright smile on his face.


Sorry this took so long to complete. I had to write two papers for school.
I'm not entirely pleased with the way it ended, but I think it's okay for my first story. ^^
I hope I've successfully filled your request. :3