Chapter 2

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*shakes shakes*
"Nggg.." Luhan shifted, covering his face with the hospital pillow. 
*shakes more*
"Master Luhan, wake up." Sehun said as he continues to wake Luhan up."Its 7 am now, Please wake up."
"No. 5 minutes." Luhan slapped Sehun's hand away. Sehun have no other choice but...
"Young Master? Wake up." Sehun leaned down, almost an inch away from Luhan's face, blowing hot air on his face,
"OI!" Luhan pushed Sehun's face, "Its not appropriate for a butler to do that towards their Master!" Luhan looked away and blushed.
"It is not my fault, Young Master." Sehun's lipped tugged on the side. "Now, You can go wash up." Sehun bowed and shifter a step back to
show formality for Luhan to step off to the bathroom.

"And what about you?" Luhan still not dare to look at his butler's face but he couldnt escape from the latter's gaze. "Im going to pack up your things, Master. Or
Shall i help you off in the bathroom if its that you want?" Sehun stated. 
"W-what?! N-noo..." Luhan ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. (Note: The bathroom is inside Luhan's hospital room since it is for VIP only)
 

'Is he seriously flirting with me?' Luhan thought as he rested his hand at the side of the sink supporting his weight. He can feel his face heat up now that he
remembered what happened earlier. 'Oh no Luhan, get yourself together.' Luhan says to himself, hands clenching his hair. 
'He looks so much better upclose, his strong jaw, soft skin, y eyes. Delicious lip...' *knock knock* "Master? Are you there?" Sehun knocked.
"Y-yes!! Go do your work or whatever i need to w-wash up!" Luhan stuttered. "Yes, Young Master. Make sure to wash everything clean." Sehun said, which
obviously turns Luhan on. And ofcourse, once again his face heat up. "Shut up!" Luhan banged the door.

'What the hell?! Is he seriously a butler? More like a ert..' Luhan sighed. 

--

"Welcome home, Young Master." Sehun opened the door for Luhan. The large area sure does amazed Luhan, his eyes were shining like the stars above,
the interior was excellently well designed by extravagant decors and furniture. "Wow. Is this really my house?" Luhan whispered to HIMSELF. "Yes, this is your
house Young Master." Sehun deadpanned. "I wasnt talking to you." Luhan continued to walk along the hall way. 
"Should i lead you to your room Young Master?" Sehun stopped walking, "Because we really have a tight schedule and we gotta go to St.Lucas for the registration." Sehun reminded again.
"Yeah, sure." Luhan said, burying his excitement in the short reply. "RIght, follow me." Sehun walked, almost like gliding because his is so firm and..
'Luhan stop staring at your butler's .' Luhan's imaginary angel self who he imagined sitting on his left shoulder. 'Well, i think its hot. He's hot. ' Says Luhan imaginary devil, on his right. 
"I think im going crazy." Luhan said, loud enough for Sehun to hear. " Oh no, You are not. Master. I think im hot too." Sehun said and continued leading.
Luhan hope a large piano fall from above and crush his head right now.

--
" This is your room." Sehun opened the door, and lowered himself a bit. "Oh Wow." Luhan jaw dropped, he really is a rich bastard. "Everything in your room is 
costum designed and limited." Sehun explained as both of them walked in. "Now if you have anything, please do call for me. I'll be right in the next room." Sehun informed, and walked off. Before he could close the door. "Oh, and we have about half an hour so please wear the Uniform which i have already prepared for you in the closet. I'll be waiting for you outside of your room." Sehun bowed and closed the door.

Luhan wasted no time and start climbing on his comfortable, fluffy bed. "Oh my god." Luhan relaxed, he feels like his laying on clouds. His tensed muscle relaxed and he feels like going to sleep. But then he remembered, "Half an hour." Luhan was in no mood to go anywhere but to stay in his room. And then he blamed his father, "Ugh, Baba. -_- . He should think that i just got back from the hospital. And i need rest! How can someone expect their kid who just woke up from a coma of two damn months and send them to a stupid school. This is stupid." Luhan pouted almost sulking. 

" I have about 25 minutes. 10 minutes of fun wouldnt hurt right." Luhan said to himself. 
Luhan stand up on his bed, and swayed his body up and down. "oooooo bouncy!" said Luhan as he started bouncing. "Oh My. Trampoline!" Luhan excitement was on top of the room.
He was bouncing up and down while laughing until, *bump ba dump*
Luhan fell down, on the floor. Wailing in pain. Suddenly the door was opened with a tall man, Which was no other but Sehun. "Master!" Sehun hastily walked towards Luhan and lifted him up bridal style, and ofcourse, Laying him down on the bed.
"What were you doing Master?" Sehun said calmly while inspecting his body if there was any injuries. "I was bouncing on my bed because it was fun." Luhan explained, he do feel bad about himself. "and then?" Sehun stared at him. "My legs, they suddenly became wobbly and i couldnt control them. " Luhan explained further. "I see, well Master, you shouldnt be working up your legs. Since your leg has been inactive for two months due to the coma, so it needs time to re-adjust itself." Sehun stated. Luhan nodded. "I see. Now can you please move yourself off me." Luhan started to blush as Sehun's hand was squeezing his thigh. "My apologies." Sehun stood up and walked towards the closet, Luhan was quite confused about why Sehun went to his closet. "Sehun that is not the toilet!" Luhan deadpanned. And yet, no replies from Sehun. 'Got to be kidding me. -_-' Luhan said to himself. He pushed his leg down and tried to stand up. It still feel wobbly but a bit better than previously. He slowly took a step, and then another. He is now walking around the room. "I dont need no physical therapy." Luhan smiled in victory. Suddenly the closet was opened revealing a Sehun and a uniform in his hand. The sound of the closet door opened made Luhan jumped in shock and fell down. But  he did not.....

Sehun had already grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him against his body. His hand then travelled quickly to Luhan's waist to support the the little guy.
"Young Master..." Sehun whispered. Man, Luhan feels like being saved by a handsome superman. Luhan's eyes shifted to Sehun's neck, which the collar stingyly almost cover and bit his lip. And Sehun's cologne, oh yes. His cologne sent Luhan to euphoria. Luhan involuntarily moved his hand, wrapping them around Sehun and burried his nose at the crook of Sehun's neck.
He then took the chance to inhale as many as he could. Leaving Sehun's eye widened , "Young Master, what are you doing?" Sehun shook Luhan into reality. 
Luhan was sniffing like a dog trying to track footsteps. Suddenly Luhan has come back from his idiocy and pushed Sehun away. "What the hell Senuh!" Luhan said, panicking and didnt even realise that he has called Sehun's name incorrectly. "Its Sehun, Master." Sehun corrected. Leaving Luhan embarrassed. So Hard. So Cruel. Sehun tried not to smile, but his attempt was no avail. His lip tugged and handed Luhan the uniform. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter